Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Assistance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Assistance (2059 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance / Letter Of Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance by Jamji: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
I want a serious detailed money making guide that works
i need to make a specific amount of money N150k before 2 months time
coz theres a burden on me and a loan i need to repay back
show me what works and please if you just want to advertise you are wasting time
here as i'm quite experienced too.
i need assistance thanks
Re: Assistance by naijacutee(f): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Save your time and internet allowance. Buy something in demand, find customers, sell.
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
naijacutee: Save your time and internet allowance. Buy something in demand, find customers, sell.

i dont think this will give me the amount i need in 2 months time.
my capital is very limited to even buy and sell
i need an online business idea with indepth plan that works
someone show me pls
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
friends, i'm still waiting. pls help
Re: Assistance by emailguru: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
It depends on your passion and interest. I will advice you to seek the right material and resources that will give you all the information you need.
Re: Assistance by amtheone(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
naijacutee: Save your time and internet allowance. Buy something in demand, find customers, sell.

Exactly.
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
emailguru: It depends on your passion and interest. I will advice you to seek the right material and resources that will give you all the information you need.
this is not what i need
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
amtheone:

Exactly.
though you agree with her its not gona help me in the time frame
Re: Assistance by biz1234: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Start an information marketing business, it is by far the most lucrative internet business around.

This is the process:

Every day people go out in search of solution to their needs, wants and problems. Your job is to identify these people and what their problems are, find out where they hang out and study their mentality. Once this is done, you need to to get the product which will be the solution to their problems and present it to them.

This concept works in any business venture you think about, its all centered on helping people solve their every day needs.

There are hundreds of thousands of ways you can source for products to help these people, do a research and you will get there.

Believe me, this is by far the best way to go about earning above 150k in a month (find a hot niche-relationship, money, business, finance, health etc)

I hope this will give you an idea of what it takes to start an information marketing business.
Re: Assistance by biz1234: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
I will advice you to consider seeking a business opportunity that earns you passive or residual income, it is another good source of gaining financial independence for life.
Re: Assistance by Tonjeola1(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2013
You can try this:
www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
low start up fee
Re: Assistance by knice(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
I can deeply understand your concerns about repaying your loan with a sure workable strategy. Conventionally, earning money requires patience and persistence to a strategy.
On the contrary, if you want to earn that money with a quick fire workable strategy, visit betonmarket, and using nathagale strategy can make over $50 daily and about $3000 monthly. You can start with $50 above.
Re: Assistance by amtheone(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jamji:
though you agree with her its not gona help me in the time frame

For a fact, online business is not 100% reliable. But physical product that the demand is high can be 100% reliable. There are so many examples to point out but I don't have time to write them for you.
Re: Assistance by bigx(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Naijacutee gave you the best idea, get your bottom of the internet and look for something you can make good margins on. 2 months is more than enough to turn 20k to more than 150k via re-investing profits.
Online business is not easy as the internet marketers paint it, don't be deceived.
Re: Assistance by edujoy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nobody makes money in such a hurry, you will only make mistakes.........

Money takes time to grow. If you want to make 150k monthly you need to start from somewhere first.

I hope you dont get into the wrong hands

Thread carefully
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
amtheone:

For a fact, online business is not 100% reliable. But physical product that the demand is high can be 100% reliable. There are so many examples to point out but I don't have time to write them for you.

Yes, thats true, but i dont have the capital to go into that. thanks

bigx: Naijacutee gave you the best idea, get your bottom of the internet and look for something you can make good margins on. 2 months is more than enough to turn 20k to more than 150k via re-investing profits.
Online business is not easy as the internet marketers paint it, don't be deceived.

i know, but i dont have the capital for that, even got less than that start up.
I have heard and seen someone earning that much in a month on fiverr (i've been on fiverr for some time now),
and also people who make that much in a month selling domains or someone doing information marketing? i want anyone in that category to help me with the plan that works with them, i mean exhaustive format they use to earn that much,thats what i need, not manual but mentorship. who can show me his/her secret pls?
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
knice: I can deeply understand your concerns about repaying your loan with a sure workable strategy. Conventionally, earning money requires patience and persistence to a strategy.
On the contrary, if you want to earn that money with a quick fire workable strategy, visit betonmarket, and using nathagale strategy can make over $50 daily and about $3000 monthly. You can start with $50 above.
can you freely show me everything i need to know?
Re: Assistance by bigx(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jamji:

Yes, thats true, but i dont have the capital to go into that. thanks

i know, but i dont have the capital for that, even got less than that start up.
I have heard and seen someone earning that much in a month on fiverr (i've been on fiverr for some time now),
and also people who make that much in a month selling domains or someone doing information marketing? i want anyone in that category to help me with the plan that works with them, i mean exhaustive format they use to earn that much,thats what i need, not manual but mentorship. who can show me his/her secret pls?

Alright, I get you, what skills do you have?
From your sig it seems you write articles?
Re: Assistance by bigx(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Your site says you can only do 10 articles a week, at 450 each, your income is limited to just 18,000 a month. What other skills do you have? I need an article writer though.
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
bigx: Your site says you can only do 10 articles a week, at 450 each, your income is limited to just 18,000 a month. What other skills do you have? I need an article writer though.

yes i can write articles. i can design wordpress blogs and smf forums.
but im willing to be flexible for what will work to my goal
Re: Assistance by Bamijibig(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
The only place I can recommend for you ,and that I can guarantee you for is on www.naijawealthhouse.com .you can as well call me for details. 08166809069
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bamijibig: The only place I can recommend for you ,and that I can guarantee you for is on www.naijawealthhouse.com.you can as well call me for details. 08166809069

sorry for being rude but i dont know how to answer you.
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
where are the fiverr gurus now? or is it manuals you guys are selling? if you are making 10 orders a day, show me your system, i need it.
Re: Assistance by texaco1: 5:19am On Jul 30, 2013
Jamji: I want a serious detailed money making guide that works
i need to make a specific amount of money N150k before 2 months time
coz theres a burden on me and a loan i need to repay back
show me what works and please if you just want to advertise you are wasting time
here as i'm quite experienced too.
i need assistance thanks
Get a money doubler or a confirmed juju man to help u
Re: Assistance by Bamijibig(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2013
I won't like to repeat the real way you can raise this money again, just try this website out first. www.naijawealthhouse.com
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2013
texaco1:
Get a money doubler or a confirmed juju man to help u

thats the best that can come out of you. thats a pity
Re: Assistance by texaco1: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2013
Jamji:

thats the best that can come out of you. thats a pity
It is the best advice for u,because you want to sit down in front of a pc and make almost 1000 us dollars,someone has given you the best advise which is to start small with anything u can be selling physically withing ur enviroment or community and that with Gods help you will prosper ,but u are looking for an easy way to make money,if u keep up that mentality trust me u will lose even the small money u have with u.the BASIC TRUTH OF LIFE IS THERE IS NO SHORT CUT to SUCCESS.you have to sweat and labour and it is that sweat that GOD will turn to blessings in million folds.but if u think u can sit down in front of a pc and make 150k in two months , I think u should sleep and think twice ,in fact make it thrice
Re: Assistance by Jamji: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2013
texaco1:
It is the best advice for u,because you want to sit down in front of a pc and make almost 1000 us dollars,someone has given you the best advise which is to start small with anything u can be selling physically withing ur enviroment or community and that with Gods help you will prosper ,but u are looking for an easy way to make money,if u keep up that mentality trust me u will lose even the small money u have with u.the BASIC TRUTH OF LIFE IS THERE IS NO SHORT CUT to SUCCESS.you have to sweat and labour and it is that sweat that GOD will turn to blessings in million folds.but if u think u can sit down in front of a pc and make 150k in two months , I think u should sleep and think twice ,in fact make it thrice

whats your problem?
Re: Assistance by randwise(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jamji. I am an internet marketer. I can give u my ECS ebook "how to make $1000 monthly social trading" for N6,500 only. There are seven bonuses included in the ebook.
MY NOS IS 08131137576. Call or sms me if interested in it.
Re: Assistance by Hero10001: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
SportBet is it!
Making money could be so easy yet disastrous.
Brother nobody will tell you his Secret of making money cos there's conspiracy in making money.
If you don't mind, you can go gambling..
You can make over 150k in a matchday! Just one day is it.
I can help you with sure picks.

Or you play Baba-Ijebu lotto..
:-)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Opportunity Found!!! Heavy Duty Engine Oil / CBN Directs Charge Of Stamp Duties Of NGN 50 On Bank Transfers / Factors To Consider Before Buying A Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.