Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Need Naira To Pounds, Pounds To Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Naira To Pounds, Pounds To Naira. (745 Views)

I need naira ,who needs dollars? (SOLD) / I Have Dollars (i Live In The Usa), I Need Naira Asap. / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Naira To Pounds, Pounds To Naira. by EnairatofroUK: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
hi my gud pple, am uk based, and wud like anyone who wants to send money home to contact me first.

my rate are the highest and commission is very cheap,
u recieve naira in ur account within minutes.

u dnt need to go out to send money, just email me and i will give u my numba and its sorted.

i have nairaland customers dat are enjoying this service,

i can also change ur naira to pounds

a trial will convince u.

email: bekis@hotmail.co.uk
Re: I Need Naira To Pounds, Pounds To Naira. by Connoisseur(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Where is the number
Re: I Need Naira To Pounds, Pounds To Naira. by EnairatofroUK: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Connoisseur: Where is the number
grin ;Dlol sorry sir, i meant email me. them i will give u my number
Re: I Need Naira To Pounds, Pounds To Naira. by EnairatofroUK: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
dnt be shy
Re: I Need Naira To Pounds, Pounds To Naira. by EnairatofroUK: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
naira needed

(1) (Reply)

... / Why Not Try This And Change Ur Financial Statues / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.