Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,764 members, 7,840,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

One Republic Vs Lighthouse Family- Who's Hotta? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Republic Vs Lighthouse Family- Who's Hotta? (980 Views)

Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” / If You Were To Select Your Celebrity Family, Who Would Be Your Father,mother,etc / Tunde Of Lighthouse Family Now Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Republic Vs Lighthouse Family- Who's Hotta? by obiem(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2008
I was tempted to make this comparison cos i love Lighthouse family( Tunde Baiyewu) as far as am concerned, he's the one that makes the group thick. Until recently, one republic stormed the scene with their smashing hit ''apologize'' as well as some other great sounds. I'm now torn in between the two, i have come to the latter more than the former maybe cos they(one repubic) more recent coupled with the genius of famed producer and artiste, Timbaland. Maybe it's time to ask what exactly is happening to Lighthouse family?
Re: One Republic Vs Lighthouse Family- Who's Hotta? by shilling(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2008
Prefer One Republic
Re: One Republic Vs Lighthouse Family- Who's Hotta? by Yetunday(f): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2008
There is no more Lighthouse. Femi's back in Naija and he's gone Solo. Ithink this is as a result of him been the soul of the band and he was not really appreciated.
You cant compare the 2 groups cos Lighthouse's not released any song in yrs except for the Wish track.
I long to hear Tunde sing again. Hope he'll be known and appreciated in Naija since he wont be using Lighthouse anymore.
Re: One Republic Vs Lighthouse Family- Who's Hotta? by shotster50(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2008
they ar both one hit wonders.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime In Nigeria For Woman To Remain Single? / Ex Beauty Queen Abe, Grabs Mic / Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.