Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills (29003 Views)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by Smooyis(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
thrugemaster: the earlier he is caught.. The better.....

Maybe, mutaspha should lead the operations
Ahahahahahaahahahhhaaaaa na true oooo. I believe the man must have gotten a change of heart having gone thru long years in prison. Hope the FG can exploit his brave talent and use it for national goals. At least we all make mistakes in life so no need of dwelling too much on his past antics.
Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by fatgirl: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
eejo: that is why I refuse to join nigeria army they lack modern equipment just a stinger of american military and islamist leader is dead since he was surrounded waste of human lives
they hunted osama for 10 years
Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by chucky234(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Youngtekkey: i know all of una,if it is the news is saying something against jonathan now then all of u will be shouting and running ur mouth anyhow that it's sahara reporters the news is fake can't be true but when it's saying something good about ur good for nothing,clueless,retardeen president all of u are applauding the news but reverse is it for me as all of u used to say "this is sahara reporters the guys don't use to say good news the news is fake i don't believe them if u have another better source come and call me not this sahara reports"
Senseless as always

1 Like

Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by Afroconnect: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
God bless Nigeria military.
May the souls of these brave officers rest in eternal peace.
Nigerians these are men and women giving up their lives so we have peace...let us show love and respect to our military-if not for them,those greedy useless politicians would have ran out of house of assembly.

1 Like

Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by samkoro: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
While galant men sacrifice their lives our useless politicians sacrife nothing.Rather they milk the country dry.
Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by Audukaya: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
nigerians can tell tales. We are waiting.
Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by samseen02(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bad_ass_niggga: What happened to making this info "CLASSIFIED"
Damn, the media and nl mods just like to dey fuq up...

We dont need this bullshit.. All we wanna hear is "shekau caught or killed"

shikena
Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2013
Bomb the bleeping hills naaaa! Must we allow soldiers to die needlessly wen we can mobilize our airforce to provide air support to our boys? Bomb the hills to smittereens Biko!
Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 28, 2013
Abeg capture him, air his face on TV, then before the entire naija drill 2 bullets into his brains.
Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by dunmomie: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2013
God bless Nigeria soldiers,hala 9ja..d giant of africa
Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by nex(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2013
It's funny how people are commenting here as if anything has been achieved. "Shekau may have been surrounded"?! Is this a result?! When did Nigeria fall so deep into this trap of suggestive reporting developed by the USA, and exported to every other gullible nation.

Did you ever read "Anini may have been surrounded" in the news?! For all we know, this Shekau fellow may be in Chad, and some morons are just here dishing out guess work that cannot be used to achieve anything. We need professional reporters reporting real events that occur, not pre-supposing and posturing to no end than to invite more hits to the websites and reads to their papers. Something has to be done, and with what I read earlier today, even the Nigerian Union of Journalists is fed up.
Re: Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills by Beaf1: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
aguiyi: if its too good to be true, then its not true cool

^
I really dont gerrit!!

Do we have a comprehension problem?

What is 'good' about this piece? Is it the 'surrounding' and eventual escape of the Boko Harem leader or the killing of the soldiers?

There is nothing good about that story. The terrorist leader was not captured and the JTF lost their men, period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT / Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.