Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 3 (455 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 3 by charisville: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2013
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Charis Ville Capsule

Adam and Eve are classic examples of people who lost the security that they had in God. Long before anyone becomes unfaithful or disobeys, there must be trust issues. In Romans 5:19, "through one man's disobedience, all were made sinners". The word translated "disobedience" is the greek word "parakoe" meaning "the mind and will, both wavering at what is heard" or "to mishear". So the precursor to the actual disobedience is distrust.

If they had trusted what God had told them about the tree of knowledge of good and evil being unfit for them, they would have been more secure and have been able to tell off the serpent. The consequences of their distrust caused the fall of all mankind. What has the Lord promised you? He has promised to never leave nor forsake you and all things work together for your good.

Will you trust Him? All His promises are yes and in Christ they are Amen. Trust the Lord today and lean not on your own understanding i.e., don't trust in yourself or someone else, to help fulfil what the Lord has already promised you. The good shepherd has promised to lead you. Trust and believe Him with all your heart and mind. Be persuaded like Abraham, that He that promised He will also be able to perform what He promised.

Prayer: My Daddy God, I hold onto your promises in believe, because I know that you are working out all things for my good.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Fellowship International Church,the Healing Tabernacle Bring U D Healing Crusade / It's Your Turn To Shine / Where You In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.