Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 4 (430 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 4 by charisville: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Charis Ville Capsule

To trust in the Lord is also to be secure in Him. This means that you are sure that He is unfailing and unchanging, and this is not false security. But when you trust in your own ability or understanding, you are sure to fall short, one way or the other. Psalm 37:3 AMP, " Trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) in the Lord and do good; so shall you dwell in the land and feed surely on His faithfulness, and truly you shall be fed."

When you trust and lean on our Daddy God, not only will you be able to do good, but you'll feed out of His faithfulness. Do you feel like your faith is down and there isn't enough belief in your heart? Like the man that spoke to Jesus about his sick son, he said "Lord I believe, please help my unbelief"; is that your prayer today? It's time for you to feed out of God's faith and His ability.
Our Father seeks those who will worship and serve Him in spirit and in truth, not those who try to fix their trust on things that are seen and are temporal. Whatever your situation might be beloved, make up your mind to go through this week and the rest of the year, trusting in God. Even when all hell seems to be breaking loose, just maintain this trust and believe in your heart. Like the word promises, you'll be feeding out of the graciousness and faithfulness of our Daddy God.

Prayer: Thank You Daddy God for Your promises over my life. I trust you my Abba, with all my heart because I stand secure in You.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Leading With God's Fear / Breaking Records Like Usain Bolt / Life- A Structuring Tool In God's Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.