Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Total Recall By Niyiduke01 - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Total Recall By Niyiduke01 (556 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Recall By Niyiduke01 by niyiduke01(m): 4:55am On Jul 27, 2013
Prologue. It was an isolated but not dilapidated building along the popular Lagos-Ibadan expressway. The commercial Bus driver dropped me at the roadside when I shouted ...o wa ooooo!! Meaning that i,ve reached my destination. The place that he dropped was totally uninhabited initially but the poet in me came forte when i remembered a novel called Elephant songs....So when i listened very well, I realized that the drop zone is habited by a lot of beings...Jaybirds dancing Azonto on petals,wild pigeons calling to each others,squirrels and other rodents squirring here and there...........
Re: Total Recall By Niyiduke01 by niyiduke01(m): 5:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Chapter one; I turned around and saw a sloppy footpath winding down into a muddy stream.so i followed the path to my new destiny and hope. After unsure walking for ten minutes,the path started getting bushier and less patronised,that,s when i started getting scared..mind you it takes a lot for me to get scared cos i,ve been watching horror films since when i was six years old.but the situation I,m facing now is real not on the t.v screen. Suddenly i saw a small clearing under a Bamboo clusters and with my big nose started percivind the aromatic smells of Indian hemp,looking from left to right,squinting my eyes into the wild,I cant see the smoker...With determined steps,i procceeded to the edge of the Bamboo.out of nowhere a snake like thing just dropped on my neck and weigh me down......

(1) (Reply)

Any Writing Competition? / An Experienced SEO Copywriter Is Avalable For Hire! / American News Writer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.