Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

An Experienced SEO Copywriter Is Avalable For Hire! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / An Experienced SEO Copywriter Is Avalable For Hire! (560 Views)

If You Are In Need Of A Writer For Hire, Contact Diamomndstar He Can Do The Job / Writer Available For Hire / Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Experienced SEO Copywriter Is Avalable For Hire! by Freelancer007(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2013
It is a FACT that every business needs the services of a search engine placement company, or professional SEO copywriter/content writer to succeed online. Do you want to hire a copywriter that can drive targeted traffic to your website or blog, and build for you the customer-driven business of your dream?

Very well, then, I am here to help you make more profit by driving targeted traffic and build authority for your website.

You will not only get expert copy writing from me, but I will prove valuable to your business growth as a well-experienced SEO Marketing expert. I have several years’ experience in SEO and Social Media marketing.

So far, I have worked with hundreds of satisfied businesses from different countries including the United States, Canada, Australia, India, Nigeria and many more. And, it will be a pleasure to work with you and add you to my list of satisfied clients.

Other Skills which I have Include:
SEO
Copywriting
Blogging
Ebook
Social Media
Online Marketing

My fee is very affordable and will be made to fit in your budget. But I do not work for peanuts, as I believe quality does come with a good price tag attached. I guarantee your utmost satisfaction for every dime you spend to hire me!

Go to my website to see why you should hire me>>> http://www.myfreelancehaven.com/hire-me

(you can fill the form on my website and let me know what you need!)

Contact email:mbbsmegastar@gmail.com (for business only pls!)

I look forward to taking your business to the next level. See you at the top!
Re: An Experienced SEO Copywriter Is Avalable For Hire! by edubros: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2013
i was thrilled reading your blog post and testimonies from your clients.more power to your elbow.

i ask to volunteer in ur organization to learn the ropes of copy writing, content writing and SEO optimization. Is there an opportunity in your organization?
Re: An Experienced SEO Copywriter Is Avalable For Hire! by Freelancer007(m): 5:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Hello Edubros,
You are really welcome to learn more about copy writing, content writing, SEO optimization and lots more. You will learn a great deal from my site, www.myfreelancehaven.com. Also, keep in touch with me and ask questions about any grey areas by commenting on any of my blog posts you read. I will reply and let you know if anything comes up soon.
Re: An Experienced SEO Copywriter Is Avalable For Hire! by edubros: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2013
ok, thank you, i'll follow up immediately. ***getting my writing materials ready***

(1) (Reply)

Movie Scripts For Sale / Who Can Open An Upwork Account With Reviews, Ratings And Clients? / Wanted: A Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.