Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Want To Startup Tin Tomatoes Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Startup Tin Tomatoes Business (979 Views)

Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon? / How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria / How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Startup Tin Tomatoes Business by pascenta(m): 5:22am On Jul 27, 2013
i want to start up tin tomatoes business either distributor or importing i need clues.tank u
Re: I Want To Startup Tin Tomatoes Business by naijacutee(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2013
This is a great idea, I've been putting forward for years now. Tinning might be challenging at this stage if you have limited funds to start with. How much do you have to start?
Re: I Want To Startup Tin Tomatoes Business by pascenta(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2013
am tinkin to start small[quote
author=naijacutee]This is a great idea, I've been
putting forward for years now. Tinning might be challenging at this
stage if you have limited funds to start with. How much do you have to
start?
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Set To Recruit 8,000 Engineers To His Refinery / What Stops You From Owning A Website? Share Your Reasons With Experts / “the Facts”…business OF THE 21st CENTURY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.