Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Iran Made To Look Like Nazi Germany! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Made To Look Like Nazi Germany! (1416 Views)

Repost: Echoes From The Past: Nazi Germany And The APC / Echoes from the past: Nazi Germany and the APC / Black Boy Growing Up In Nazi Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Made To Look Like Nazi Germany! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2006
Recently their was a post in one of the more conservative newspapers the NaitonalPost

http://donklephant.com/2006/05/19/iran-badges-story-said-to-be-a-hoax/
In it they claimed that Iran was going to make it enforcable for Jews and Christians to wear badges so that they could be Identified.

Out prime minister here Stephen HArper, being a staunch Conservative went on the attack firing away at IRan for this disinformation
apperantly the story was not true and it was just a hoax. So how could a well reputed newspaper go and print such fallice lies?

I really don't know but to me Canada  must be really careful. What are they doing in the middle east. They are trying to fight an enemy that does not even know them. Canada has always had good bilateral relations with the M.E. let them not go and step on toes.

Back to this Article. How the hell could the print such a thing? What are your thoughts?. If i were Iran I would start thinking of Legal Action
http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=398274b5-9210-43e4-ba59-fa24f4c66ad4&k=28534

Re: Iran Made To Look Like Nazi Germany! by Abeem(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2006
If you are indeed interested in knowing why a reputed newspaper could publish such an untrue and ruse story, go and research who the promoters of the newspapers are. There is every likelihood that when the veil of incorporation is lifted from the company, the promoters will be the Jews themselves. Have you heard about the word "anti-semitism"? If not, do a little research on it and you will be better informed thereafter.
I think the Canadians have taken a back seat on the Iran's controversy which Europe and USA are spearheading and could be that the false story is a way to bring the issue back to the frontline of Canadian politics. Would you deny that the ploy did not achieve its aim, given that the Canadian prime minister went after the Iranians, even though the story was a ruse?
Re: Iran Made To Look Like Nazi Germany! by toshmann(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2006
while abeem's expanation may be true, i have another explanation to make.

the west has a way of calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it. i watched a documentry on the border guards of US Mexico border where the guard calls the mexicans trying to cross the border terrorists. ha!. poor people trying to make a living. the US congress went a step further to make a law that calls illegal immigrants criminals. ha! wtz thier offence, they came to US to find means of livelihood. see? so, i'm not suprised. b4 now there has been so much story in the western press about Iran's poor economy, bad govt etc. Na their business?they just want to giveiran a bad name that's all.
i was amazed by the abject poverty i saw in new orleans during the katrina period. if not for katrina who woulda seen such despondency on american soil.
so i see the west as people who just use the press for propaganda.
The US remains the only country in the world to have made and actually used a weapon of mass destruction.

kettle calling snow black
Re: Iran Made To Look Like Nazi Germany! by 4Play(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2006
I still think that story is true.Parliament passed a law to that effect 2 years ago.
Re: Iran Made To Look Like Nazi Germany! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2006
4 Play:

I still think that story is true.Parliament passed a law to that effect 2 years ago.

Source?
Re: Iran Made To Look Like Nazi Germany! by tumfulu1: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
u bewlieve?

(1) (Reply)

The Hausas, The Politics Of The Polio Vaccine, And The Monkey In Us All. / Ooni Of Ife Blesses Femi Fani-kayode / AC Lagos Convention. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.