Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Is This Happening To You Or Has It Happened To You Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Happening To You Or Has It Happened To You Before? (418 Views)

Imagine This Happening On Your Wedding Day(hilarious Pic) / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Happening To You Or Has It Happened To You Before? by Cestmoi1(f): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2013
Have u ever found yourself in a situation where you are active on a thread,u introduced your sister and anytime she reads out your comment without knowing you are d one,you'll jst smile.
Now,i introduced my sis.didnt tell her my moniker.she reads my comments out loud,i wud jst pretend and play along.she has nt stopped asking me questns relating to my comments since i told her my moniker and i dnt knw hers.
So,peeps.....has this happened to you or is it happening right now?
Re: Is This Happening To You Or Has It Happened To You Before? by Emmyk(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nothing like such for me

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Oftime, What Would You Change Aboutyour Past? / What A Creature Is Man! / Happy New Month Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.