Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Oftime, What Would You Change Aboutyour Past? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Can Turn Back The Hands Oftime, What Would You Change Aboutyour Past? (419 Views)

See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix) / If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Change About Your Past? / If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Oftime, What Would You Change Aboutyour Past? by Morgan1092(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dnt rily knw whc section 2 post dis.
For me If i can turn back the hands of
time, i would want 2 change:
1. My graduation grade to 2.1 instd of
2. Bin born in d same country wit d
Hausas.

Over 2u NLanders!
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Oftime, What Would You Change Aboutyour Past? by onuwaje(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bring ma daddy back!.... R I P dad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed! / What A Creature Is Man! / Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.