Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

PHCN: What Is Really Happening? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN: What Is Really Happening? (759 Views)

PHCN: What Is Fashola Doing.. PHCN Invisible Pole (pics) / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Am Yet To Undestand Something... What Is Really Happening In This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHCN: What Is Really Happening? by Niggmatic: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
First of all, i want to apologise for creating this thread in the wrong section. I sincerely hope that the moderators here will help in moving it to appropriate section.

Concerning the issue of power supply in Nigeria generally, i must say that we (my area) have never experienced it as bad as we are experiencing it as of recent. Here, we normally have power supply at approximately 16hours in a day but we have been of recent recording unprecedented decline, to the extent that we have to go for days without power supply. But again this is not my main concern here.
One of the issues that bother me alot is the issue of frequent but annoying interruptions that have now characterised the supply method in my area. The most annoying aspect of the issue is that after about 3 days of complete black out, upon restoring the power, we do experience disruption at annoying interval. For instance, within a space of about 30minutes we do record as many as 15 interruptions(a bit exaggeration tho.). So my question is, what are the causes or rather what might be responsible for that!
Please, i need opinions and explanations of experts in the field. Thanks as you make out time to enlighten those of us who are novice in the field.
Re: PHCN: What Is Really Happening? by kelvinchristus(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Noted
Re: PHCN: What Is Really Happening? by otokx(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
seconded

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Senate President David Mark About Small Girls By Onyeka Nwelue / Severance Package : Fg Begins Payment Of Phcn Staff / FG Set To Construct Rail Line To Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.