Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! (17326 Views)

BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold / Nigerian Blessing Okagbare Breaks African Women's 100m Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Okukk(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Good things keeps coming out of Nigeria......I really wish her the best of luck during the Moscow games!!
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by deene: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
CFCfan:

In the 100m, 200m and Long jump. She could win a silver or bronze in d 4X100m relay.

Ahh bros I dunno abt d relays oo... Don girls wey dey follow her run na gbef o!
The only one av seen in d diamond league circuit was Gloria Asunmu and she was in horrible form... Lemme kip ma fingers crossed sha!

Okagbare all the way ... 9ja 4life!!!

Did u guys hear USA is trying to recruit her?
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by deene: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
bebe2: Pls where did she get dat accent, I was shocked wen she started speaking. shocked shocked

Lol she has been schooling in the US for a while now ... Since 2007 I guess.

I sure say her broken english sef go still dez intact!
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by deene: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
enesy4u: If starts faster and quicker next tym she's gona be d fastest woman in the world

Actually she stood up faster than everyone on d block but because she's tall ... She can't get to full speed in time... The same reason Usain Bolt plays catch up! ... The only time he didn't, the ran 9:58! WR lol

She's the female Bolt!

2 Likes

Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
Evestar200: I watch the two race,,she was great,, she whill bang golds next two wks
saw her run for the `1st time today and wow! she is really good
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by godsony: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Philipsdael: nonesense!!!
She is not representing nigeria...
(the chic didnt wear green....)

You are acomplete fool! Get out of this thread! IDIOT!
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by thinkdip(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Philipsdael:
i know Blessing used to run for Nigeria, she didn't on our green kits so i thought she has changed nationality like franky-fredrick and co....
(so she is still with us) then i'll like to say
Congratulobia sweery
i dnt think she's stil wit us...cos i heard that Nigeria never looked after her welfare at all,that she went on her own expenses,welfarng her self and all sort sha.
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by deene: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
free2ryhme: where she dey for london 2012 olympics tongue

she hide or dem hide her

Where was Kerron Stewart in the London finals ... She didn't even get to the finals.

Kerron Stewart won silver in Beijing... Silver in 2009 WC ... The fastest woman in 2009 n 2010! ... And she dint even make it to the final...

Can't we just celebr8 our own? *sad face*
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by vanPELaj(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Thank u girl, d lord is ur strength
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Abbey2sam(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
CFCfan:
20 likes.
Delta (Sapele) no dey carry last.

Kpatakpata e go be draw
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by jawjaw1: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
We hail you Blessing. We congratulate and rejoice with you.
You are a blessing to Nigeria.
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
I'm beginning to think Romance section's chat and derailers section is even more updated in Nigerian and International news than NL's front page grin grin
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Philipsdael(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Eloghosa78: .... Hmmm!...Wht is this one saying??...she is rep. U.
You.... Your brain don start to dey lik from ur skull abi..... or the gari wey u dey drink don give u myopic deases......blind monkey (tell sombody to read my recent post for your silly-azz !!!...
godsony:

You are acomplete fool! Get out of this thread! IDIOT!
people dey say "get out of ma car" "get outta my apartment" retarded fool like you is saying get out of da thread.... Poverty nai dey do u...(u just want feel like say u sef dey say "get out of something" even if na be u own am..... Hehehe
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by akintun: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
thinkdip: i dnt think she's stil wit us...cos i heard that Nigeria never looked after her welfare at all,that she went on her own expenses,welfarng her self and all sort sha.
Abeg where u hear dat one from. Wat other welfare does she want. Delta state sent her on scholarship to d US, they employed her after she graduated( despite not actually working) and she gets money from her First bank sponsorship. Representing USA would be a very bad mistake on her part, becos she would not be eligible to run for dem 4 at least 3yrs, and she would not be assured of a spot at major championships.
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by bigwallace(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pls blessing dnt jump ship oooooo,u re d best thing to hapin to nigeria athletics,u re our only medal hopefull.ts high d nsc nd afn join hands to make sure dis world beater dosnt go d way of gloria alozie,francis obikwelu nd others who ran 4 other countries!it wil be a big shame if blessin leaves us wont say more.
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by ManTiger(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Don't think about it, she aint cheating and I'm sure sh'll pass the doing test.
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by kliq(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nomski0:
-Proudly delta-
grin
yes o delta allday everyday grin
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Elem1: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
I luv u Honey
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by biafranqueen: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Well done We are soooo proud of you kiss
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by pumpingmachine: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
what is this mumu saying? Are you that daft?
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
I was in pain from recent injury, reading this has almost cleared my pain
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Testerfuze(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
amiskurie: she's on it!
On wat? Dope
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
God Bless Blessing Okagbare..She makes me proud on daily basis.
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by solelymade: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
i jus hope she comes out clean because na coke fit make pesin run her personal best twice in 2 hrs. difficult 2 believe she is not on....
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Testerfuze(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
bigwallace: Pls blessing dnt jump ship oooooo,u re d best thing to hapin to nigeria athletics,u re our only medal hopefull.ts high d nsc nd afn join hands to make sure dis world beater dosnt go d way of gloria alozie,francis obikwelu nd others who ran 4 other countries!it wil be a big shame if blessin leaves us wont say more.
She won't,she seems 2 be a loyal servant.
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by vislabraye(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
She performed dis feat without the help of drugs.

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by zhirinmai(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
guy na wa 4 u oo
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
The reason she starts slow is her height, she's 5ft 11in.
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by abenabisa: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2013
MercyAigbe New Photoshoot: Shows off her svelte figure!
See more the sexy pics omg » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=20995
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by laprince(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=Philipsdael]nonesense!!!
[/quo

Very funny

Which country does she represent?
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Philipsdael(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2013
PUMPINGMARCHINE
doNT EvEN Think that i'll quote ur post.... Nahh!!!... U are just a dude seeking attention (Mr. notice-me), u are not as good as those fools i quoted....so just start giggling in excitement that i include ya name in ma post......
Re: Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Congrat ble ble keep it on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PARKNBET Number One Sport Betting Company In Nigeria / Ganduje, Deputy Governors Take Cover, As Police Teargas Fans After Aiteo Game / FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.