Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo (2731 Views)

My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airports Over Increased Fares / Air Fares Fall As New Local Operators Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by RareDiamond: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
ENUGU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT GOES FULL BLAST AS ETHIOPIAN AIRWAYS KICK START INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT TO AND FROM ENUGU ON AUGUST 2013

Below are advertised fare found in their website. You can book online

* Advertized fare does not include taxes.

More offers to Enugu
Fare from Class of Travel Journey Span
- Flight from Seoul to Enugu KRW 931003.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now
- Flight from Rome to Enugu EUR 250.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now
- Flight from Milan to Enugu EUR 250.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now
- Flight from Stockholm to Enugu SEK 2422.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now
- Flight from Cairo to Enugu EGP 2266.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now
- Flight from Frankfurt to Enugu EUR 290.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now
- Flight from Beirut to Enugu USD 402.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now
- Flight from Mumbai to Enugu INR 20705.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now
- Flight from Washington to Enugu USD 429.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now
- Flight from Dammam to Enugu SAR 1718.00 Economy Return Trip GOBook Now

http://www.ethiopianairlines.com/en/destinations/nigeria/flights-to-enugu.aspx

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Sunofgod(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
When are they launching 'London' to Enugu?

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by awodman: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wow...good one..I hope all logistics have been put in place..

Kudos to Stella Oduah and GEJ for making this dream come true...

5 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by idumuose(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Fortune is smiling on us at last.So we don't need to fly to PH
or Ikeja to fly out of the country.I dough my cap for stella Oduah
and GEJ this wonderful step.

6 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
hurray!!! finally it has come to stay. what obj couldn't do in 8years has been achieved in 2year

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by karlmax2: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
When GeJ said this some months ago ,some never see no Good in this administartion asked us to wake them up when it starts.well hypocrites WAKE UP! just like gej promised , ethiopian airways is starting the first international flight from enugu international airport JUST LIKE GEJ promised.

7 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Good riddance!
Hmm I am all smiles.
Thumbs up GEJ and Stella
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Ngwakwe: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
I hope that some day in the nearest future the Onicha Sea Port will kick start and solve some of our importation needs.

5 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by IGBOSON1: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
So you can look up at the board and see departure times for 'Enugu' together with the likes of 'Rome', 'London' and 'Lagos'!

Sweeet! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by FSU: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Igbos need aggressive representatives at the federal level who, while not undermining other regions, will take the bulls by the horns and do what is right for Ndigbo, the single most populated and most widely travelled ethnic group in Nigeria. The Minister of Aviation is one such woman. Another such person was Dora. We are yet to see the concrete impacts of our male reps in the govt

Kudos to the aviation minister, Kudos to Gej
2015 GEJ all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by 9jaIhail(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
I am coming home by sept, if i can book my flight from here to enugu irrespective of the price, i will surely take up the task to re-elect GEJ. Long live igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Ikengawo: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wow, and the costs are so cheap. Next we need an Igbo native to start an airline that will prevent and Ethiopian Airline monopoly
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Horus(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by gramci: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
And they say I should not vote for him come 2015 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ikengawo: Wow, and the costs are so cheap. Next we need an Igbo native to start an airline that will prevent and Ethiopian Airline monopoly

There will be a new national carrier next year.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Goddex: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
We need a national carrier in this country. I pray GEJ see to its realisation soonest. Fine, we may not match up immediately with the likes of Ethiopian Airways, Kenyan Airways and South African Airways but Nigeria is a dominant force in Africa that should be competing with these Airlines. Kudos to GEJ for this milestone. Fresh Air everywhere.

Washington to Enugu is 429 dollars only? At least I know where to take off from on my next trip to the US.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by adino(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sun of god: When are they launching 'London' to Enugu?

Guy na one by one na,make una no kill G.E.J for me o
Kisses to Stela Oduah.
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by gramci: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Front page please cool
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by adino(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
FSU: Igbos need aggressive representatives at the federal level who, while not undermining other regions, will take the bulls by the horns and do what is right for Ndigbo, the single most populated and most widely travelled ethnic group in Nigeria. The Minister of Aviation is one such woman. Another such person was Dora. We are yet to see the concrete impacts of NOI and our male reps in the govt

Kudos to the aviation minister, Kudos to Gej
2015 GEJ all the way.

Why are you typing like this, is it not PM N.O.I that is making the funds judiciously available. If not for her, this govt. would have crashed

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by billante(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
He has already delivered onitsha port! Next is 2nd Niger bridge,meanwhile the notorious Onitsha head bridge -Enugu expressway is witnessing a miraculous transformation!

And they say he is the worst president nigeria has ever had!!

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by FSU: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
adino:

Why are you typing like this, is it nir PM N.O.I that is making the funds judiciously available. If not for her, this govt. would have crashed

I just realized that. Thanks. Have modified my post
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by adino(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ikengawo: Wow, and the costs are so cheap. Next we need an Igbo native to start an airline that will prevent and Ethiopian Airline monopoly

oliver twist, oliver twist. Thats a nice one, it will be a win win situation.
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Longeria(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
This is one of the reasons Jonathan is hated by those who swear never see igbo land progress. With this, economy of Nigeria developing a new SUPER base.

Yet some magas expect me to support a known hater and killer of Ndibgo, Ogaghi eme.

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by billante(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
[size=18pt]Morning Fresh Air![/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
cool
Let me use the oppurtunity to assure SEners that GEJ will fulfill 80% of his electoral promise to the SE.
You can only imagine the things he will do if you vote him again come 2015.
smiley
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
I'm so happy. This calls for serious celebration

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
I wish the national carrier would fly Enugu-Los Angeles; Enugu-Atlanta or Enugu-Houston routes.
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by asha80(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
billante: He has already delivered onitsha port! Next is 2nd Niger bridge,meanwhile the notorious Onitsha head bridge -Enugu expressway is witnessing a miraculous transformation!

And they say he is the worst president nigeria has ever had!!
the onitsha port is not yet functional.
Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Maxymilliano(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan - A study in under promise and over delivering

Promise made ... Promise kept ... Promise delivered!

Ebele ... No lele ...

2015 awaits!

6 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
As from 2015, Ethiopian Airways flights would have to originate from the new international terminal.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by kettykin: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
I am grateful to almighty God for using Jonathan to achieve what no other president has achieved for igbo nation.
The igbos would have to work assiduously to turn enugu international airport to an African regional air hub.
For those who may not be aware the enugu airport was once an international airport, the isreali prime minister flew into enugu from Israel in the 60 s, the port Harcourt sea port was once a bee hive of activity and there was once a coal fired power station in oji river. But all these went away after the uncivil war and never came back until a God sent assumed the seat of power.
Stella Odua has been one silent achiever in Jonathan' Administration, what are other igbo ministers doing.
Igbos should as matter of urgency start travelling out and in through our international airport

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by billante(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
asha 80: the onitsha port is not yet functional.
Not functional doesn't mean not completed!

The port is just waiting for a concessionaire to be appointed to run the port efficiently,Heard it will happen before end of the year cause they are waiting for bida and oguta port to be completed so all of them will be concessionaired together.

GEJ as smart as he is knows if govt runs the port it will be as inefficient as Apapa port was before the likes of AP Moller and co took over and started running the ports to efficient and profitable level.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada / Help On My Swaziland Trip. / Omg! Angry Woman Strips N*ked In Public N Attacks Drivers (photos N Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.