Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada (2745 Views)

Can I Easily Get Permanent Resident From Tourist Visa In Portugal / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by Hadampson(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2019
Hallo leute (Hello guys) smiley
I don come again with another useful epistle. Kindly bear with me smiley

As you already know that ich bin ein deutscher Mann but i must admit Canada is one of the best countries in the world to relocate to.. No doubt and its very obvious that most nairalanders on this section love Canada more than Germany. So that is why i want to share what i got from my research smiley

Now, let's get down to business wink
Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by Hadampson(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Canada has 10 provinces each with unique immigration programs but the questions here is

Which province is best to get permanent residence in Canada undecided

Which province is the easiest way to immigrate to Canada as a provincial nominee undecided

Let's find out wink
Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by Hadampson(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Osas707655:
Please read

justwise, please kindly remove this trash.. Thank you sir smiley
Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by Hadampson(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Canada is not just only one of the best countries to immigrate to in the world cool but its the best country to easily get permanent residency (PR)

In Canada, each and every province has got its own government rule and even the permanent residence rule and application process changes in each province.

Thus, now prospective immigrants are looking at the province where getting PR is very easy and also, the unemployment rate is low.

Choosing a province is vital for an immigrant and this plays an important role when it comes to settling down in Canada

Here is the list of the provinces

Ontario

Alberta

Manitoba

Saskatchewan

British Columbia

Quebec

Note that what i took as my factors are unemployment rate and cool province where getting PR is very easy. Some province like Novo scotia are easy but what about the unemployment rate. I'm sure you will agree with me that all the above mentioned provinces have low employment rate compare to Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick and
Newfoundland and Labrador.

Back to our discussion smiley out of all the above mentioned provinces, Saskatchewan and Quebec(For those that can speak French) are the two provinces that have easy permanent residence rule and lowest unemployment rate. I might be wrong though. Well, oga salfold is there to correct me smiley
Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by Hadampson(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Saskatchewan immigration

Saskatchewan is, without doubt, the most targeted province for immigrants, new comers and international students. The good news is that international students from abroad can apply for permanence in Saskatchewan without a job offer smiley

The time for obtaining permanent resident status in Saskatchewan is usually up to 10 months.

In addition, the province is rich in oil production. They are many job opportunities you can get in mining and petroleum and the rate of unemployment is low smiley

As for immigrants, the Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program (SINP) has many options or alternatives means of entry to Canada.

The SINP allows Saskatchewan to choose candidates who qualify under criteria established by the province, to the federal government for landed immigrant status. The good news is that there is no deadline to apply for the SINP and thus, you can apply anytime smiley
Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by Hadampson(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Quebec immigration

Quebec province is the only Canadian French speaking province as well as the second most populous province after Ontario. Many job opportunities are available in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, information and communication industry and aerospace. Rate of unemployment is less than 12% smiley

In addition, alot of new comers and immigrants take part in the provincial nominee program[PNP] of Quebec because you can get permanent residence within two years

That would be all for now... Viel Glück (Goodluck)

cc: justwise, DisGuy and Lalasticlala, is this write-up worth to be on the front-page?

cool

1 Like

Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by Hadampson(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2019
For prospective immigrants

First, learn a skill while waiting for ITA. There are many skills you can learn. Like graphic design, programming, fork lift, database management and scrum just to mention a few

Secondly, learn a language atleast. Don't be lazy to learn a language. Language opens more opportunities. In Ontario province, they prefer someone who is bilingual to someone who only speak one language (this is what my Canadian friend told me) Also, Canada is a country that has two languages as official languages. So, learning french is good for the sake of communication when you meet someone who speak only french.

Thirdly, Lower your expectations. Don't think once you touch down in Canada, you will start plucking money on the tree. It's a gradual process but in the end nko, everybody go dey alright las las smiley

I wish all the prospective immigrants goodluck and may you succeed in your endeavors.

Shalom cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by etrange: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2019
Hadampson:

Quebec immigration

Quebec province is the only Canadian French speaking province .....

J'adore votre rédaction. C'est un article élogieux en faveur de mon pays préféré mais j'ai des trucs à ajouter.

Québec is not the only French speaking province really. It is the only predominantly French speaking province. Other provinces like Ontario, New Brunswick, etc. have French speaking communities. Even Québec has English speaking communities in Montréal.

Nice one, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by Hadampson(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2019
etrange:

J'adore votre rédaction. C'est un article élogieux en faveur de mon pays préféré mais j'ai des trucs à ajouter.

Québec is not the only French speaking province really. It is the only predominantly French speaking province. Other provinces like Ontario, New Brunswick, etc. have French speaking communities. Even Québec has English speaking communities in Montréal.

Nice one, bro.

At the emboldened, i don't speak french. Only know some basic phrases in french. I believe it's something good, so i will say merci beaucoup smiley

Thanks for your inputs... Really appreciate boss smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by pat077: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Alright
Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by Hadampson(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
pat077:
Alright

cool
Re: Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada by justwise(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hadampson:
Hallo leute (Hello guys) smiley
I don come again with another useful epistle. Kindly bear with me smiley

As you already know that ich bin ein deutscher Mann but i must admit Canada is one of the best countries in the world to relocate to.. No doubt and its very obvious that most nairalanders on this section love Canada more than Germany. So that is why i want to share what i got from my research smiley

Now, let's get down to business wink

There are far many Canadian visa threads here covering all aspects please look for appropriate one and post this.

(1)

Possible Location On Missing Tradewing Beechcraft 1900d Airplane / Help Needed For Getting Schengen Visa / I Want To Leave Dubai For Europe. Anyone With Steps On How To Do That Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.