Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project (910 Views)

I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project by sam10000: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
I need Trucks and Tipper for a project and payment is made after the sand have been delivery to the Company,the amount of Tons delivery will be calculated and payment is made.
If your truck can move and load 2-3 times in a day..Then its ok.

I need a serious tipper owner who are ready to work and commitment.

Can contact me or add me on BBM

Samuel
Call:07037501468
Email:Holymichol@yahoo.com
BBM Pin:218105f9

1 Like

Re: 20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project by Shipperslink(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
where is d quarry location and d location of d company.how much per ton.
Re: 20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project by sam10000: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
I need Trucks and Tipper for a project and payment is made after the sand have been delivery to the Company,the amount of Tons delivery will be calculated and payment is made.
Pay 1,300naira x 20tons Tipper = 26k per trip per ton deliver

Samuel
Re: 20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project by joelreg(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
sam10000: I need Trucks and Tipper for a project and payment is made after the sand have been delivery to the Company,the amount of Tons delivery will be calculated and payment is made.
Pay 1,300naira x 20tons Tipper = 26k per trip per ton deliver

Samuel

Where is d location please
Re: 20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project by egodfather: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
sam10000: I need Trucks and Tipper for a project and payment is made after the sand have been delivery to the Company,the amount of Tons delivery will be calculated and payment is made.

Samuel
Hello Sam, please i am interested. If you still need the sand please let me know. We will offer you discount if you need it on a continual basis. Thanks.
Re: 20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project by Chinoanyi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Everybody here, b careful @sam10000 cald samuel badmus is a criminal, don't fall into his crime, he is a master 419
Re: 20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project by sam10000: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chino_anyi: Everybody here, b careful @sam10000 cald samuel badmus is a criminal, don't fall into his crime, he is a master 419

Chino_anyi@ better be careful much more your getting yourself into trouble

You should learn how to talk to people........Today you can"t even give us your full name and address.....Baba(Mr.Rahman) phone even is rang and he didnt pick up the phone...I will get the two of you sooner....Dont worry...Continue posting false information ....If you are really person show yourself and give us your address

My Lawyer wanted to talk with you and you cut off the phone...he ask Question and you can nt prove yourself who you are....I already carry out my investigation on Baba...he is nt picking up...

We ask of your Surname and your address so that Lawyer can meet with you and tell us who you gave your money too....You cut of the Phone....We already take the case up now you will get arrest soon with all this your false information you writing on Nairaland...

You and Baba will be arrest soon.....and you will tell the Police how i collected money from you and how Baba gave me money or how i do 419...and all your treat to kill with herbalist magic you have with you say to them.....

I will get your house address sooner...Dont worry...By God Grace.....We shall meet soon....

We only Call you mummy today for details and why are you soo angry ? ....

Mr.Ifeanyi.....This will be my last comment here....If you have anything to say Call my Lawyer

Thank
Re: 20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project by Chinoanyi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
See dis fool, I shud cal which fake lawyer, by d time I deal wit u n dat stupiud motor park tout u cal ur lawyer u wil see, even a criminal now claim he have a lawyer, na God go punish u dier stupid assole.

Dis Samuel is a criminal n ve dupe me of 500k u beta not enter into any agrement wit him oo 4ur own sake
Re: 20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project by chux76(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmmm..bickering btw Barnabases

(1) (Reply)

Deltd / Exportation Biz / Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.