Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know (904 Views)

Am Based In Gambia, If You Need Anything Let Me Know!!! / Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know / If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by web3(f): 7:59am On May 23, 2015
hello everyone if you need anything in usa or canada i can help you confirm the price, buy it and also handle the shipping at a very cheap price

i can also help you shop on ebay and amazon

be it cloths or anything

just send me an email

chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by Nobody: 8:32am On May 23, 2015
Yeah.

I need a U.k used blackberry Q10.

Get the prize and get back to me.

Thanks
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2015
HeartRobber:
Yeah.

I need a U.k used blackberry Q10.

Get the prize and get back to me.

Thanks

Bcareful of that dude. .
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by dektron: 8:54am On May 23, 2015
where re u base
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by Nobody: 9:02am On May 23, 2015
@afanide @dav8id He has opened another thread thief web3
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by Nobody: 9:28am On May 23, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Bcareful of that dude. .

Noted.

Thanks, bro
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by afanide: 9:31am On May 23, 2015
ufoumalala:
@afanide
@dav8id
He has opened another thread thief web3

We are aware. We've been following him up closely..........

Please follow up too...... There is no thread this guy will open that we wont detect him.

Your oga @arbitrage is already negotiating a deal with him via email.

I cant believe he has not learnt a lesson. He should know this is the same guy that scammed him 390k last month.
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by afanide: 9:40am On May 23, 2015
This is the third thread he is opening on same topic.

He is doin this because people we are exposing his damn a$$.
How come @web3 suddenly changed his gender from male to FEMALE?

1st you were in China, now you are in Dubai/USA We are watching.........
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 23, 2015
afanide:

We are aware. We've been following him up closely..........

Please follow up too...... There is no thread this guy will open that we wont detect him.

Your oga @arbitrage is already negotiating a deal with him via email.

I cant believe he has not learnt a lesson. He should know this is the same guy that scammed him 390k last month.

@afanide them jazz that arbitrage hmm na wa oooo
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by web3(f): 6:05pm On May 23, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY MIND WHAT YOU SAY YOU HATERS

I ONLY COLLECT MY MONEY WHEN I DELIVER....... SO WHAT IS THE SCAM THERE?

PLEASE STAY OF THIS THREAD

THANKS
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by Grace2love: 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
Several messages sent but no reply. Hmmmm.
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by web3(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2015
Grace2love:
Several messages sent but no reply. Hmmmm.

I've replied your email

thanks
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by dektron: 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
web3:

I've replied your email

thanks
how much can i get bb q10
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by CaptainJune: 1:13am On May 28, 2015
Madam or Mr, trust is earned, not forced. Your sensitivity to criticism only goes to show you may have an ulterior motive for creating this thread.

To prove the so-called haterz wrong, establish a reputation for honest dealings involving little or large sums of money then people will grant you their trust in return.

Anything contrary to that you are just another big scammer on the prowl. My advice to people doing any transaction with you at this stage is to eat your words with a pinch of salt.

Call me hater others will thank me later...
Re: Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know by puskin: 3:46am On May 28, 2015

(1)

Ever Heard Of This Site? / Wanted: Business Partner / One On One Training On The Production Of A Hot Selling Product.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.