Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Android 4.3 Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android 4.3 Features (739 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 Features , Now On Pre-order / Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android 4.3 Features by mavtrevor(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2013
Just recently Google announced the release of Android 4.3 update and not many may know the features Android 4.3 came with, so i have decided to share them with you.

Android 4.3 features:

Restricted Profiles: Simply restricts app usage based on priviledges, firms can now restric their employees from accessing some apps during working hours to stay focused on work.

Profiles and Users: Now you can have multiple accounts on one Android device and every account can have its own homescreen, background, widgets, apps etc and you can switch between accounts easily.

Bluetooth Smart Ready Support:Don't be surprised when you begin to see more bluetooth enabled sensors.

Project from your device to TV: Now you can easily project to a bigger screen with miracast support via your Android device.

Notification: now Android notification is even better as you can now access all your notifications and carry out actions from one central point.

Fast and Smooth: Android 4.3 is even faster and smoother in its operations than any of its predecessors. I bet you also know it came with improved graphics and video properties to enhance your user experience.

Beam Videos/Photos: Now you can transfer photos or even videos by touching back to back two NFC enabled Android phones.

Smarter keyboard that lets you type by mere gestures.

Automatically resizable widgets etc.....

What do you think of the Android upgrade?
Re: Android 4.3 Features by bigt2(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2013
Very cool. Especially the multi user part. But the beam is kinda like infrared updated huh
Re: Android 4.3 Features by annexes: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2013
Ok, waitin to download it on my nokia phone.
Re: Android 4.3 Features by Tolexander: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2013
Can it work on these my phone if downloaded on them?

Re: Android 4.3 Features by physise(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
cool features
Re: Android 4.3 Features by mavtrevor(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
annexes: Ok, waitin to download it on my nokia phone.

Nokia phones? laughing my ass off.....lolz

Well i think the multiuser account feature is great too....that way you can hide what you dont want anyone to easily see on a separate account..

(1) (Reply)

New Version Of Google Playstore Now Rolling / Accer Z5 Smartphone Now Released Officially / Mediatek New MT6795 64bit Soc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.