Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Addicted To Nairaland - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Addicted To Nairaland (694 Views)

Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics / 10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) / 23 Signs You’re Addicted To Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addicted To Nairaland by Boomboost(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
I hardly live a day without logging into facebook or NAIRALAND.I initially was addicted to the phones section but recently I actually spend 2-3hrs almost every day on other sections.Which sections do you mostly visit?
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by Descartes: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by Lexusgs430: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Love it or Loath it. We all know Nairaland has a split personality, when you are happy, you will read some stories to make you sad, likewise when sad, you will read stories to put a smile on your face.
You could also learn new things from people more experienced, and you could also pass down, any form of knowledge you know.
Not also forgetting the possibility of positive Networking and meeting new people, and all other positive aspects of this forum.
And finally, all this positives would not be complete, if scam artists and 419 ers, do not rear their very ugly faces.
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by Oyetboy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
No be small thing oooo,my own addiction to nl can't even be explained
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by Boomboost(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oyetboy: No be small thing oooo,my own addiction to nl can't even be explained
wink
abi o!
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
I bind and cast any spirit that's making both of you to be addicted to Nairaland . say Amen
Descartes: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by Boomboost(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2014
By faith,I go make FP. kissBy faith,I go make FP.
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by honsule(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Phone section of course
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by marcjoe(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2014
Wisdomkosi: I bind and cast any spirit that's making both of you to be addicted to Nairaland . say Amen

AMEN cool
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by busoye19: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Boomboost: I hardly live a day without logging into facebook or NAIRALAND.I initially was addicted to the phones section but recently I actually spend 2-3hrs almost every day on other sections.Which sections do you mostly visit?

Book for ur deliverance now.
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by marcjoe(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
busoye19:

Book for ur deliverance now.

Lols
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by Buchukwu: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
I wonder what's addictive in this site other than news and Information.
Re: Addicted To Nairaland by Lexusgs430: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Buchukwu: I wonder what's addictive in this site other than news and Information.

You have said it all. News, information, gossip, good conversation, rubbish conversations, meaningful topics, useless topics etc etc etc
It's all this, that also brings you here!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Begins Test For Three-sided Display Phone / BBM For Ios Updated To 2.3.0.12 With Redesigned ‘add Contacts’ / Do U Have A Link For BBM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.