Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? (20963 Views)

The New Alcatel Pixi 3 (4):that Supports 3 Os / Iphone 6 (look-alike) Running Android 4.4 With Back-touch: Blackview Ultra A6! / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by domack99(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2014
I saw a BB Z10 running android 4.3, The guy but the phone in Lagos and run solely on android OS not android apps running in BB10 OS. My question is if there are Z10 full android operated version originally manufacture by Blackberry or are this another cloned blackberry.

I do know that you can install most android apps on BB10 but not aware of android Z10.
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by killzone(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2014
domack99: I saw a BB Z10 running android 4.3, The guy but the phone in Lagos and run solely on android OS not android apps running in BB10 OS. My question is if there are Z10 full android operated version originally manufacture by Blackberry or are this another cloned blackberry.

I do know that you can install most android apps on BB10 but not aware of android Z10.

yes there are Z10 running android 4.3 OS
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by Djicemob: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2014
That is just an imitation of the z10.A friend of mine almost fell victim for the scam when a man selling phones at the computer village tried to pass the phone of as an original z10.Its simply a china phone.
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by samsard(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2014
killzone: yes there are Z10 running android 4.3 OS
Z10 runs on BlackBerry OS10-10.3.**** if it runs 4.3 whatever, its a Chinese clone with similar looks but different internal hardware and software! although it is able to run most android apps, an original Z10 is not a DROID, only an QNX based OS10 with android runtime on it (like running a Java emulator on a Windows PC)
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by killzone(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2014
samsard: Z10 runs on BlackBerry OS10-10.3.**** if it runs 4.3 whatever, its a Chinese clone with similar looks but different internal hardware and software! although it is able to run most android apps, an original Z10 is not a DROID, only an QNX based OS10 with android runtime on it (like running a Java emulator on a Windows PC)
have seen one running the galaxy android OS 4.3 it has most of the smart features.You knw that the Z10 10.2 0S has android 4.3 source code running thru it to enable it run android OS.
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by killzone(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Djicemob: That is just an imitation of the z10.A friend of mine almost fell victim for the scam when a man selling phones at the computer village tried to pass the phone of as an original z10.Its simply a china phone.
the one I saw was not china at all.this was an abdroid OS even installed games OS and before u quote me I knw Z10 can install android apps and games that's by updating 10.2 but it can't install apps and games that require google login something like google +,plants vs zombies and others.but this one was different.it cud browse playstore,install the apps and games that require google login
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by Djicemob: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
killzone: the one I saw was not china at all.this was an abdroid OS even installed games OS and before u quote me I knw Z10 can install android apps and games that's by updating 10.2 but it can't install apps and games that require google login something like google +,plants vs zombies and others.but this one was different.it cud browse playstore,install the apps and games that require google login
Believe me i was almost convinced the way you are now but i was discouraged by the prize.It was 15k with all the things you just listed.There's an official BBz3(i think) with pre-installed android OS.Any other one,am not sure o.
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by ikbtn: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
killzone: the one I saw was not china at all.this was an abdroid OS even installed games OS and before u quote me I knw Z10 can install android apps and games that's by updating 10.2 but it can't install apps and games that require google login something like google +,plants vs zombies and others.but this one was different.it cud browse playstore,install the apps and games that require google login
U didn't get him, it's not a blackberry per say, it's actually a blackberry imitated mobile, or cloned. And I believe it's a Chinese product as well because it does not run d bb10 os, rather it runs strictly android 4.3 os which is definitely not possible on d bb10,d bb10 just has d capability of running android games ND apps cos of d android runtime embedded in it.i have a friend who actually has dat type of z10 and it was so surprising to me cos I compared it wit mine. Mehn Chinese dudes dey vex o grin
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by killzone(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Djicemob: Believe me i was almost convinced the way you are now but i was discouraged by the prize.It was 15k with all the things you just listed.There's an official BBz3(i think) with pre-installed android OS.Any other one,am not sure o.
yeah I think u are getting me this guy got his own 12k I was like WTF
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by killzone(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
ikbtn:
U didn't get him, it's not a blackberry per say, it's actually a blackberry imitated mobile, or cloned. And I believe it's a Chinese product as well because it does not run d bb10 os, rather it runs strictly android 4.3 os which is definitely not possible on d bb10,d bb10 just has d capability of running android games ND apps cos of d android runtime embedded in it.i have a friend who actually has dat type of z10 and it was so surprising to me cos I compared it wit mine. Mehn Chinese dudes dey vex o grin
I swear them dey vex die
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by Djicemob: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
killzone: yeah I think u are getting me this guy got his own 12k I was like WTF
I've been there bro.It looks exactly like the real thing but its not.
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by Nsonaso(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2014

Believe it or not it's your choice

All BlackBerry device's be it Phone or Tablet as at today runs on Blackberrys own proprietary OS called or known as BlackBerry OS, BlackBerry 10.x OS, BlackBerry QNX OS or BlackBerry Tablet OS.

Any other thing aside from this is a clone of BlackBerry Smartphone or Tablet and it's regarded as Chinese because China is the major smartphone electronics clone manufacturer....

To justify your claim... Blackberry z10 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon with a Dual-core 1.5GHz krait CPU along with Adreno 225 GPU

If you have a PC Install MTK Droid tool and connect that your Android 4.3 powered BB Z10 and see if it has the above secs
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by killzone(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nsonaso:

Believe it or not it's your choice

All BlackBerry device's be it Phone or Tablet as at today runs on Blackberrys own proprietary OS called or known as BlackBerry OS, BlackBerry 10.x OS, BlackBerry QNX OS or BlackBerry Tablet OS.

Any other thing aside from this is a clone of BlackBerry Smartphone or Tablet and it's regarded as Chinese because China is the major smartphone electronics clone manufacturer....

To justify your claim... Blackberry z10 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon with a Dual-core 1.5GHz krait CPU along with Adreno 225 GPU

If you have a PC Install MTK Droid tool and connect that your Android 4.3 powered BB Z10 and see if it has the above secs
I knw all this na guy I believe
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by domack99(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2014

Exactly the one I saw, has play store and other google apps that can't run on BB10
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by BluePearls(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Any Z10 you see running on Android OS is a big Chinese knock off...it's fake!
Z10 is a BlackBerry phone and runs on BB10 OS! Case closed! grin
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by samsard(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
killzone: have seen one running the galaxy android OS 4.3 it has most of the smart features.You knw that the Z10 10.2 0S has android 4.3 source code running thru it to enable it run android OS.
Saw some on the streets of Makurdi today on display for sale, can only imagine how many people that have fallen for it.
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by killzone(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
samsard: Saw some on the streets of Makurdi today on display for sale, can only imagine how many people that have fallen for it.
wow china phones are really going far
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by Blaqsmith(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
I have this phone you guys are talking about. In fact., I'm typing with it now. Though I know it's not the original Z10, but I can bet you guys, the phone is very good with a sound battery life. It is completely an android phone.

I doff my hat to the brains behind its production.
They did a perfect job.
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by Baroba(m): 1:47am On Apr 22, 2015
domack99:

Exactly the one I saw, has play store and other google apps that can't run on BB10

Some folks on crackberry have managed to install google play store on android devices, so you can run google apps, buy google services. Maybe that's what you saw, anyway always be careful these clones are getting better.

Running Google play on BB10 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAUj54MKDno

A friend of mine who isn't tech savvy at all bought what he thought was an iPhone 6, it turned out to be a cheap android phone, in a plasticky fake iPhone 6 body running Jelly bean with an iPhone UI.. He lost 30k..

I always tell people check system requirements or get the imei, visit ESN checker. It will tell you the exact device that imei is associated with, and its free..
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by Abdulhakeem1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Baroba:

I always tell people check system requirements or get the imei, visit ESN checker. It will tell you the exact device that imei is associated with, and its free..

correct, u make sense!!!
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by emergency2: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mehn wished I saw this post earlier ooo
I am already a victim even though I was with my BlackBerry z30.
I went to computer village to swap and there is dis BlackBerry z10 so so clean, I fell for it immediately.
I has a Nokia XL to swap with it.i have spent so much on the Nokia and I got tired so my option was to swap with BlackBerry z10. I was there for over 2 hours checking the fone. All I noticed was that the fone was different and my toy was that maybe dey tampered with the settings
I had my z30 with me, yet I was duped. I also noticed that the guy didn't even bother to fully check the Nokia and I was happy cos the fone has mirage of problems from touch screen to keyboard to on. And off key etc.we bargained to add 12 to the fone and I did.
I also noticed that the fone didn't browse with my bis glo sim and I told him until. The fone browses I won't pay, we later saw a guy with air tel subscription and the fine browsed. I was happy not knowing that na chanco fone I bought for my wife.

The fone cannot swipe, no BlackBerry Hub, no BlackBerry World, I can't believe I fell for this scam.
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by emergency2: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Can the fone be converted back to the original BlackBerry
Re: Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm!.....scammer every where.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Your Favorite Phone Pressing Spot? / Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks / New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.