Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

how to set up a Laundry Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / how to set up a Laundry Service (1052 Views)

Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / Info On Starting A Laundry Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how to set up a Laundry Service by steve10(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2013
I want to set up a laundry shop though i know nothing about it I need some one that is knowledgeable in this area to help.
I Like to know the equipment required and the cost of the equipment.
Pls info marketers stay clear, need any who will freely share his or her knowledge
With me.
Re: how to set up a Laundry Service by chrismymen(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: how to set up a Laundry Service by onoerime: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
I sell what i know best to people, i own a dry cleanning office. I also own a mini-poultry farm. I deal wholesale recharge cards, computer and phone parts. My info products are narrowed to this gate. I went through loss to gain these experience. So why wont you want to pay someone that is ready to share with you the strategies he has acquired all through so many years. If you dont believe me, you can pay a visit to my laundering office at No 3 ebutayo street ljegun egba via satalite town lagos.
For anybody who needs any of the above manual can call me on 08134556352
Re: how to set up a Laundry Service by Olaposij(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Anybody with info on drycleaning biz? Im interested too...
Re: how to set up a Laundry Service by Olaposij(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
@sTeve10.. send me mail.. olaposij@yahoo.co.uk ... thinking of starting the biz soon. We cld encourage each other...
Re: how to set up a Laundry Service by steve10(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
onoerime: I sell what i know best to people, i own a dry cleanning office. I also own a mini-poultry farm. I deal wholesale recharge cards, computer and phone parts. My info products are narrowed to this gate. I went through loss to gain these experience. So why wont you want to pay someone that is ready to share with you the strategies he has acquired all through so many years. If you dont believe me, you can pay a visit to my laundering office at No 3 ebutayo street ljegun egba via satalite town lagos.
For anybody who needs any of the above manual can call me on 08134556352

Don't get me wrong I don't have money.
Re: how to set up a Laundry Service by royalkleen: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
if you are in Lagos, get in touch with royalkleen, we train on theory and practicals with manuals. 08033461576

(1) (Reply)

12 Nigerians Make Forbes List Of African 50 Richest People / Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum / Win Prizes In The Promo Blog Forum. Discuss Promos In Nigeria And Competitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.