Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum (1024 Views)

Export Mentorship Program / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest / Free Forex Vps Hosting For Your Trading Robots And Expert Advisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum by ariwaonye: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
One More Zero?” Because, everybody can use one more zero in their lives. If you are making 25k a month, you’d be happier with 250k. If you’re at the 100k level, another zero would bring you to the one million Naira mark. And so on, and so on. You get the point. I am absolutely convinced that this information will bring you closer to adding one more zero to your life.

I will be offering a free mentorship to Newbie forex traders, for sure one can consistently make a living trading fx..

WHY YOU SHOULD GIVE THE FOREX A SECOND LOOK ----Large returns

-Currencies trend well.
-There are no commissions.
-US$5 trillion a day and growing market
-The forex is a very efficient market.
-High leverage: Each pip is worth US$10
-There is lots of movement in this market.
-You can trade 24X5 from home or anywhere.
-Little capital is required – as little as US$200.
-You can easily start out by taking 10-20 pips a day with my trading system.
-You can trade whether you have a day job or not.
-All you need is an Internet connection; charting/dealing software is free.

This is how easy it is to make money from forex day trading.

But before you use real money to open a live forex day trading account, you have to open a free trial (demo) forex day trading account and practice first, to understand how it works and to acquire the right skills. At least you need a month training before going live
This free demo (trial) forex day trading account (forex simulation trading) will help you to reduce a lot of risks that can lead to loss.
In forex day trading, you can choose how much money to invest, how much money to make and when to make it.
You can make money daily,

Your computer can be transformed into a personal, home “ATM” machine that cranks out cash for you daily (without large investment or hassles) from forex day trading.
In forex day trading, you can choose what type of risk you can manage, when to invest and when not to invest.
In forex day trading, you’re the boss. You may do as you please.

When forex day trading is compared to other investment programs such as stock trading, bond trading, mutual funds, real estate and regular business, it is evident that forex day trading is the fastest and greatest way to make money in the world.

Forex day trading is a 5 trillion dollars daily business and it is larger than all the stock trading in the world combined.
These are some of the reasons why I believe that forex trading is the fastest and best way to create fantastic wealth.

Perhaps from reading this article you’ll now come to know why forex day trading is the secret behind the greatest wealth on earth and why it has been kept hidden from the average people of the world and therefore little known to the masses.
May these forex day trading insights open your eyes to the possibility of infinite wealth and success that can be yours from forex day trading.
Re: Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum by Galads(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2013
When is it?
Re: Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum by IRIENBOY(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum by instaforexngr(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2013
Very good initiative.
Beginners in the forex market would find this training programme very useful
Re: Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum by Vicky96: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Where and When is d training?
Re: Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum by coalcoal1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
It is a good initiative. I have already started something similar in Ibadan where we hold regular meetings in my office for those interested in enhancing their knowledge on forex trading. Even newbies have shown interest and have been coming for these meetings. Basically, these kinds of meetings are good because you meet with people of diverse backgrounds who share their experiences.

For more information, you can visit this site ... http://traderquest..com
you can also follow me @richquest

I wish you all a happy and 'pipful' trading
Re: Lagos Free Forex Mentorship Forum by surveycash(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2013

For those with interest in increasing their forex trading skills, if you miss this, you miss it. Simple!
https://www.facebook.com/events/262850367199826/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

(1) (Reply)

Is Saharabet A Fruad? / China Sourcing And Logistics / Entrepreneurship In The "Land Of Milk And Honey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.