Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? (5647 Views)

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by iplay9jamusic(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2013
Do you think it is right for this guy to rest his hand on a married woman’s butt with such confidence?
For more gist follow us on twitter @ www.twitter.com/iplay9jamusic

Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Toheeb31(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2013
Lol.., who be d guy self?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by fr3do(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2013
Old pishure
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Tolexander: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2013
Nothing is wrong with the 'peaktouch' my brother!

Only that i saw the hand of grace crossing the road from beneath with no accidental restriction though may cause accidental discharge from the likely corked pistol laid on the vineyard of the damsel. And also the cowbell factory felt by the man.

Very sure in the guy's heart, he would be saying heaven is real when taking the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Old b/tch with over very ugly over grown fat. See hand. See bele see yansh
I wonder when she will retire and start acting her age
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by raytony: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2013
You should ask yourself if its ok for a married woman to dress like that.
2. I should follow you on twitter to see the picture of some fat old fools. Na followers be ur problem?
3. Their business and not mine.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by sobastical: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yeye OP, this is about 2years ago and you're coming just to seek attention...pele ooo
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Sunymoore(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
g

Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by IAMBREEZY: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tolexander: Nothing is wrong with the 'peaktouch' my brother!

Only that i saw the hand of grace crossing the road from beneath with no accidental restriction though may cause accidental discharge from the likely corked pistol laid on the vineyard of the damsel. And also the cowbell factory felt by the man.

Very sure in the guy's heart, he would be saying heaven is real when taking the picture.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by IAMBREEZY: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tolexander: Nothing is wrong with the 'peaktouch' my brother!

wetin dis guy dey yarn self
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Mescopaul(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: wetin dis guy dey yarn self
me no com knw o, jst dy rap out of point..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Tolexander: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: wetin dis guy dey yarn self
use your brain to read it!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by IAMBREEZY: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]use your brain to read it![/quote i don't comprehend this sh*t
na only u understand wetin u write.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by johnstar(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Follow u go whr na, y shuld I follow u on twitter 2 see some a$$hole lyk dis 1 here, well I'm on my way 2 fellowship, instead of following u on twitter undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Brymo: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
iplay9jamusic: Do you think it is right for this guy to rest his hand on a married woman’s butt with such confidence?
For more gist follow us on twitter @ www.twitter.com/sammybrymo
i bow o.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Tolexander: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=IAMBREEZY][/quote]then get a higher RAM to understand!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Uchmangunner: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
This is so wrong! My wife will leave the house that very night!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by DoffMan2: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
iplay9jamusic: Do you think it is right for this guy to rest his hand on a married woman’s butt with such confidence?
For more gist follow us on twitter @ www.twitter.com/iplay9jamusic

More like belly alert!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by pri3stess(f): 1:08am On Jul 29, 2013
Mtcheww this one na old picture na.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Omotola’s Bum Bum Alert! What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Rapsainot(m): 3:53am On Sep 06, 2014

(1) (Reply)

No Limit : Maheeda Reveals Too Much In New Photos (18+) / Why My Marriage To Comedienne, Princess Crashed 6 Weeks After We Got Married / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News:: Veteran Nollywood Actor, Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.