Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju (39995 Views)

Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding / Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by sonoble: 3:02am On Feb 16, 2016
This year’s valentine was another remarkable day for our beautiful and popular actress,Omotola,the mother of four with zero worries opened an event centre ‘’Double Doors’’ at 8,Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way,Unity Bustop,Ikeja Lagos.

The day was a very cool one for her all as she was smiling throughout the event, It was an avenue for her to also celebrate Valentine and her birthday with few of her Nigerian friends and family.

Omosexy as she is fondly called was in playful element dancing to Kiss Daniel song, threw off her high heels, sang her hit song, Gba and played host to Freeze and new wife, Blacky, DJ Bombastic, Bimbo Akintola, Bigsam, Denrele, family and friends.Broadway TV was there and here is a snippet of the recording (full video will be posted much later).

Click below to see Omosexy digging it like you’ve never seen before..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG7QahI7TXA

http://www.broadwayafrica.com/see-how-omotola-celebrated-her-valentine-with-friends-and-family/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 16, 2016
From the shape of her body I can tell she can't twerk. I'd skip on this video because data too cost for market.

42 Likes

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by sonoble: 3:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Alawin ni bobo yi o
charix:
From the shape of her body I can tell she can't twerk. I'd skip on this video because data too cost for market.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 16, 2016
sonoble:
Alawin ni bobo yi o
Ewu Gambia!

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by Tpave(m): 4:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Omosexy of all. One of the most respected nollywood actress with a very successful marriage. She should be happy now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by titosantana(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2016
charix:

She twerked! Not too much of a dancer though, but she got the steps right; she seemed happy as she was just shouting " heyyyy heyyyyy heyyyyy" cheesy.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2016
i'm nacking her soongrin

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Life is truly beautiful! Omotola is typical!!! kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2016
d song is sweet nah

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by kennyman2000(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Nice one omosexy
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by ThaPatriot(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Pls can someone download the video and send it to me via Xender/Flashare, i don't have data Dollar is too expensive

11 Likes

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by boboLIL(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Its normal
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by Brymo: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2016
I lk dis woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by Yinkahlite(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by OboOlora(f): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Tiny boobs!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by Lakayanah: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Dance bo nothing do you, baba God don butter your bread on both sides.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by cutetopsey(f): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Good
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by xtophy(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2016
Na lie
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by helphelp: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2016
K...

Oga pilot....what happened to the chest.....Na so you like b**bie reach....come suck my sister flat...

Just humor....ok bye

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by dave2meek(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2016
Mods said digging while Op said shakes bum bum, for that reason I won't watch the video undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by djraymy(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2016
igbayen nko?
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by ORACLE1975(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin angry angry
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by helphelp: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2016
OboOlora:
Tiny boobs!

Please give a full meaning to your moniker in English

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by playtheblues(f): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Wonder what is so sexy about a fat woman.

Nigerians sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by morganacanta: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2016
She looks fat and out of shape .

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by prettyjo(f): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2016
hmmm....
she was slim in her last week pictures,how come she is not slim again..talk about photo shop undecided

watched the video from beginning to end but didn't see where she digged it on stage abi did my eyes fail me this time around,she was just playing around. cry
happy belated birthday to her though cool

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by okrote4real: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2016
After so many children, how do you expect her to twist her waist like Kafayat. grin?
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by temmybuhnmy(f): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Lol she good so good jare

Some that even drop one are looking old not to talk of a whole 4 and looking this great

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Paw paw shaped stomach is a mood killer.
I can't masturbate to this video
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by virginchaser(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Nice party and not too many guests.
I like her for been simple and not over dress like many celebrants do.
Re: Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju by lielbree: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2016
prettyjo:
hmmm....
she was slim in her last week pictures,how come she is not slim again..talk about photo shop undecided

watched the video from beginning to end but didn't see where she digged it on stage abi did my eyes fail me this time around,she was just playing around. cry
happy belated birthday to her though cool
Na film tricks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya: 2face Advised Me To Plan My Life Properly, When I Was Spending Too Much / Osita Iheme Is Not A Child / Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.