Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? (6642 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / I Like You, But Pray About It! / How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Oluesther(f): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=Afodot0022]there s dis particular fixed prayer I pray everyday
and anyday I dont pray such prayer point, I do feel seriously depressed
and down. is it dat its a psychological issue I dont know or am just
kinda of addicted to it or its just a thing of the mind. I need answers
buddies cos hv been dealing with this issue for long. :[/quote]

Continue praying. Maybe if it's dealt with, u'll stop praying.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by msauden: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
I pray for a long healthy life & the rest I wil do myself
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by basilo101: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Money
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Roliks09: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
I pray to God that NEPA brings light. ;DI pray to God that NEPA brings light. Should we be asking God for that?
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
I pray that jehovah strip people of their hard earned money and give it to me because I'm his son.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by alphaconde(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
manmustwac: I pray that all nigeriians will oneday realize that prayer is nothing but just talking to yourself & find solutions to their problems through actions instead of just words. Actions. Speaks louder than words

I also pray that this ur child would not be counted as lost.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by pammusphy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
Holiness and righteous living.
And...For souls to be saved

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by ireneidiva(f): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Everything
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by NNMUU(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
I pray for the grace of God always.
Without it you can do nothing.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by smokeydrinky: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
everything
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
WEALTH & FAME..
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by badmeat(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
I pray to God to give me MONEY,P0WER and RESPECT,grin
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Oildichotomy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
I pray for a brand new car-
Better paying job
An honest character and beautiful wife
NEPA should not eff up and may diesel be in my generator in case they do
Sickness far from me,..ain't paying no medical bills
etc
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by UjSizzle(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
Krasid: A lot of people have different reasons why they pray.So,what kind of things do you pray about?

¤Adoration-God you are good!
¤Confession-I'm sorry for....
¤Thanskgiving-Thanks lord for....
¤Other People-Please help my friend....
¤Yourself-Please help me....
Everything, esp fellow Christians, Nigeria n her leaders and unbelievers.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Tczar(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Happiness,longlife & Prosperity!!!
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by bluerange(f): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Watching my 18 months old niece running around so care-free with a sense of security, she is trying to wear her jeans all by herself, am smiling because 1 know she can never achieve it all by herself, I know when she tires she will drag it to me. I can imagine how God smiles when I am doing the same in my journey through life, my faith anchors on the reality that I did not create myself, just as am a presence to my niece, the aerial view of my life stretches before God and in confidence I pray to HIM to grant me the grace to Know HIM more, love HIM more, serve HIM more and at the end of my earthly sojourn, go back to HIM my source.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by manmustwac(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
alpha conde:

I also pray that this ur child would not be counted as lost.
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by faboben10: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
1. I pray for my crooked ways to b made straightened
2. D grace 2 b counted worthy in heaven
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
i thank God for yesterday,pray abt today,pray about my future.....
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by taibatyetunde: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
;DA brihgt future good husband nd beautiful kids
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
manmustwac: I pray that all nigeriians will oneday realize that prayer is nothing but just talking to yourself & find solutions to their problems through actions instead of just words. Actions. Speaks louder than words
I pray dat God wil opn ur eyes tu c d pawa of praya.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by shangpearlz(f): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Thanksgiving Mostly...4 blessings;past,present n even ŦЂξ future.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by manmustwac(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
I pray dat God wil opn ur eyes tu c d pawa of praya.
the power of talking yourself abi?
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
good health for myself and loved ones
as well as stability, positivity and prosperity.

so far so good. smiley
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
manmustwac: the power of talking yourself abi?

grin grin

oh sharrap.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Riskymallam: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
I don't know, I'm always saying Thank you God I'm grateful.
Works for me.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by todayguest(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2013
Afodot0022: there s dis particular fixed prayer I pray everyday and anyday I dont pray such prayer point, I do feel seriously depressed and down. is it dat its a psychological issue I dont know or am just kinda of addicted to it or its just a thing of the mind. I need answers buddies cos hv been dealing with this issue for long. :
ar u prayin frm a book? If yes, then stop it.Tell God hw u really feels.If its for ur enemy to die, pray for him to live. If its a miracle,God hs his time. Finally,look inwards.God 'll never do thing our way. Dont stop prayin ur answer could be on the way! Yes! might not know how close.!
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by ukandi1(m): 5:43am On Jul 29, 2013
too numerous to mention... it depends on what is laid upon my spirit. i commune with God. i fellowship with Him. i hear from Him. What does he want me to do, how do i do it, i ask for peace, happiness, protection, good health, blessings e.t.c for my nation, all nigerians myself, family and friends etc.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Dannylux: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2013
I pray for recognition from God.
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Samscofield: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2013
manmustwac: Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer
Am I the only one sensing an Atheist here? Agreed, prayer without actions amounts to very little. But not praying at all is a sure way of denying God's existence and creating an aura of overconfidence and self sufficiency. If that is the case, then you need to answer the question of whether U created yourself or U were created (born).
Re: What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2013
MzXtacy: I pray about everything. Too many prayer points i can't begin 2 mention.
my makjor prayer point is for me to maKe heaven, me I don't wanna go to hell everything in this world can be deprived from me but not heaven its my goal its everything I live for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing / The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations / Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.