Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (42322 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nkasiobi87(f): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Good morning everyone. If you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story has been. After getting a job and trying to ignore My husband'S cheating and other cruel characters towards me, he cheats with a female church member and promises her that he will marry her as a second wife.

After much talking which could not bring any positive results, I decided to let them be And mind my own business. He still enters my room when he feels like doing it with me. Now it happens that am 2Months pregnant after 5 kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time. I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father.

On Sunday while the morning prayer was going on, I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy. I was feeling very anemic so I decided to sit down. My husband came out and stopped the prayer and started saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress, something that I have never thought of doing. He started calling me all sorts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notices that am pregnant. All to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. All to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition.

While the congregation and the mistress were watching and laughing. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers ran after me and forcefully drew me back which left a mark on my neck. His claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking. I pushed him out of my way, he slapped me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Smellymouth: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Hhmmmmm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2016
cry I really hope this is fiction. I won't advice you to leave your marriage sha...but it is better to be single and happy, than to be married and miserable. Ask God for wisdom. cry

For the love of God, build your self esteem please.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ucheHapers(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2016
Menh...I'm way over my head in this one...imagine someone slapping my wife in my presence...God would declare judgement day that same minute cos even the devil would look like a saint when I'm done with the fool.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Dont revenge let them go
Leave dem to God b d best mum u can be to ur kids let dem b ur happiness wake up everyday to live for ur kids God bless u
cry cry cry cry

Dats why i always say never marry sumone who doesnt love u !

U will regret in d long run !

Sumone was now saying marry who u love Its a 50-50 chances

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kossyablaze(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
cry I really hope this is fiction. I won't advice you to leave your marriage sha...but it is better to be single and happy, than to be married and miserable. Ask God for wisdom. cry

I concur

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
I concur
you don turn timaya, when your album go drop na? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ORACLE1975(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Kayoski(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2016
I remember ur story vividly..

woman ur husband is the man the whole world has been waiting for since ages ." THE ANTI-CHRIST.. run for ur life if u value it..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by vicstar(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2016
ma'am are u for real?? shocked if itz true, my take on it is dat dis your predicaments are beyond d physical, u gast consult spiritual means, don't get me wrong oh undecided

Because for ur hubby to go tew such length just to humiliate u shows how intense your situation is ma'am

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by cold(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

You won't advice her to leave her marriage until you read...'pastor kills pregnant wife'..says it was the work of the devil. Then all the 'divorce is not an option under any circumstance' crew will turn around to blame her for not leaving at the first sign of violence. Marriage is not by force o abeg. Especially when violence is involved. But what is it with all these so called men of god anyways? Always involved in one shady activity or the other. I tire for these religious peeps sef

22 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by babseg(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2016
Do u except me eat this poo story?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2016
cold:

You won't advice her to leave her marriage until you read...'pastor kills pregnant wife'..says it was the work of the devil. Then all the 'divorce is not an option under any circumstance' crew will turn around to blame her for not leaving at the first sign of violence. Marriage is not by force o abeg. Especially when violence is involved. But what is it with all these so called men of god anyways? Always involved in one shady activity or the other. I tire for these religious peeps sef
one thing you don't know is, most of these women that tolerate being beaten like goats (no offence pls), deep down they know the right thing to do is leave, they don't need anyone to tell them. When you open your mouth and say it, and they settle with their panel beater husbands later on,, albeit temporarily, they will call you bad belle, that you are against their prosperity, blah blah blah....

....So tip for today, any time you encounter such a person, you add the disclaimer grin exonerate yourself wink

11 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by excellencyabia1: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2016
See drama! What is the name of the church? But the truth is that I am not surprise to see pastor being unfaithful but to the length of making it an open discussion even to the congregation there I begin to imagine what kind of Church and members are their.

But ma'am please you can't do anything but to pray and try not to hurt yourself and not to let both your husband and the mistress do so.
I WONDER WHAT HE PREACH

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by saintneo(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Good morning everyone. if you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story being. after getting a job and trying to ignore My husband cheating and other cruel characters towards me. he cheat with a female church member and promise her that he will marry her as a second wife.after much taking which could not bring any positive results I decided to let them be And mind my own business .he still enter my room when he feel like doing it with me .now it happen that am 2Months pregnant after 5kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time.I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father. on Sunday while the morning prayers was going on I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy I was feeling very anemic so I decided to seat down. my husband came out and stop the prayer and start saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress something that I have never thought of doing.he started calling me all soughts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notice that am pregnant. all to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. all to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition. while the congregation and the mistress was watching and laughing. when I couldn't take it anymore I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers run after me and forcefully draw me back which leave a mark on my neck. his claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking.I pushed him out of my way he slap me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.

In Nigeria?

I'm don't know their side of the story but if your side is true, then I advice you to walk away from the man and run away from that church.

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Tallesty1(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Please stop calling him a man of God.

It is an insult to other genuine men of God.

16 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Freshmike(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2016
End time story......... How am i soppose to believe dis ur story..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kaziblake(f): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2016
I have been following your story right from the previous thread and I will say you are at fault this time.
Why did you get pregnant?
Why didn't you use pill?after 5kids what are you still looking for?

Only God can help you this time.

17 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by MrCork: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Good morning everyone. if you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story being. after getting a job and trying to ignore My husband cheating and other cruel characters towards me. he cheat with a female church member and promise her that he will marry her as a second wife.after much taking which could not bring any positive results I decided to let them be And mind my own business .he still enter my room when he feel like doing it with me .now it happen that am 2Months pregnant after 5kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time.I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father. on Sunday while the morning prayers was going on I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy I was feeling very anemic so I decided to seat down. my husband came out and stop the prayer and start saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress something that I have never thought of doing.he started calling me all soughts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notice that am pregnant. all to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. all to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition. while the congregation and the mistress was watching and laughing. when I couldn't take it anymore I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers run after me and forcefully draw me back which leave a mark on my neck. his claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking.I pushed him out of my way he slap me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.

...bro are you ok?..no coma..no fullstop..no paragraff and then you call your sef man of God.. ..bro you need help!! (No ofnense) undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kossyablaze(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

you don turn timaya, when your album go drop na? grin
Haaa I dnt do music jor...I'm the office type.Suit n tie...Madam F...I sent u a DM on twitter o.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by WASMOG(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2016
End time pastor
End time wife
End time church
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by cutetopsey(f): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2016
You mean the kind of pastor? This one na End time pastor! A pastor that doesn't have the fear God in him....A pastor that doesn't honour and respect God......In fact, categorically, he doesn't have any place in God's servant hierarchy.

My advice to the woman is to take the whole matter to God in prayer.....Obviously your husband is no more rooted in God anymore. He already lost it. But you can revive it by praying for him and your family at large. Meanwhile, I will suggest you face your children and God now. Those two are more important in your life than anyone. Work harder to cater for yourself and your children as well as to provide for your unborn baby. God will see you through ma.

BTW, you can check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid of excess ugly belly fats

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by abeniagbon(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2016
Wow... So thats man of God abi. Family affair in church. Na wa ooo. Well love has ended there all you need is patient. Don't leave your husband house until he pack your goods out. Cos I know he will do that even soon self. Now keep saving money to stand alone when the trial begins. As for that woman your husband will later leave her cos she's sent to your husband by the other side .lol
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Zaikon(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2016
MrCork:

...bro are you ok?..no coma..no fullstop..no paragraff and then you call your sef man of God.. ..bro you need help!! (No ofnense) undecided
I wonder
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Donald3d(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2016
All is well
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2016
One, your husband is not a pastor. He looks more like an occultic stage master to me. Before anything, let us first examine the action of the church worker who attempted to violently drag you back into the church. Hey, for that worker to tell you that you couldn't walk out on your husband, who is his/her pastor, clearly shows signs of fraternity in the church. That the worker has not regard for you reveals that you are a sheep amongst wolves. It is a coven, not a church. You are a stranger among them. Secondly, the laughter of mockery that followed your husband's scolding remarks on you in church proves that you are worshipping in a spiritual danger zone.

Two, is your husband the founder of the church? Only if he is would he brazenly engage is such depraved sexual acts. Otherwise I expect you to have reported him to his spiritual head in ministry.

How can you manage this situation?

Just have these facts in mind as I outline them. You will find your away around them after reading through.

1. Infidelity in men is hard to stop especially when you allow them to carry it into marriage. If you must end it, do so before you marry them or be prepared to leave with it.

2. When men cheat in marriage, they go on the offensive once you catch them in the act. In fact they would pick on unrelated issues to put you on the defensive. Example, your husband simply made issue out of a pregnant woman sitting down during prayers. Who else should be sitting down if not a pregnant woman?

3. Reporting him to his male counterparts and even some family members would do little. Men naturally get little or no chastisement when they err morally. For example, the Biblical account of an adulterous woman (John 8:1-11) who was dragged to JESUS to be stoned. Shockingly, nothing was said about the adulterer, the male culprit.

4. What did you do at first when the mistress surfaced? Didn't you teach her a lesson? Some embarrassment would have sent a good warning. I am even more perplexed that she attends the same church with you both, and you have not threatened your husband that you would expose the illicit affair to the entire church? A well-crafted threat is a potent instrument that works on men at the early stage of a marital challenge. If you use it effectively and cleverly, things will normhalize immediately. In fact, I just helped a woman reset her husband's rascally brain some days ago with this method.

5. You need Divine wisdom and Divine intervention. Immoral behaviors are hard to break free from. So while you employ human actions, you must pray along and exploit GOD'S wisdom to defeat any unintended consequences. In addition, you must realize that as you are seeking for advice here, so is your husband taking advice from cronies and his mistress on how to deal with you. Never forget that line of prayer made by David: 'Turn Ahithophel's counsel to foolishness' (2 Samuel 15:31).

The LORD will help you!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by sexymoma(f): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2016
You mean your hubby is a pastor..
he has a second wife
you have 5 kids and you are still carrying another child
i guess you are scared of the man...

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by korel9: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2016
You're saying the man doing all these to you is a pastor? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kelvyn7: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2016
DEFINITELY AN END TIME PASTOR undecided
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by BIGTinfotech: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Endtime story
Endtime OP
Endtime mod
Endtime Pastor.

#Endtime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

Naija and confusion...why can't you advise her to leave her marriage, which one of your many superstitions forbids it?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by allanphash7(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Madam abeg move on with your life cos there is no manage in marriage

#teamdivorce

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.