Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " (626 Views)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging / Facebook Is To Get A 'dislike' Button, Says Mark Zuckerberg / Why You Should Install The Facebook Comments Plugin On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " by iyanla247: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2013
SOURCE: http:///NAnt7

Facebook is considering installing a Facebook Like BOX.Many internet users believe this will help get negative feedback on topics, images, videos etc shared on Facebook. But Facebook is thinking that getting a negative feedback speaks a lot about the site positivity. what do you think about this Facebook dislike button?

Re: What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " by enigmagu1(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2013
if u dislike my post i unfriend you..hahaha
Re: What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " by iyanla247: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2013
you are very funny bro
enigmagu1: if u dislike my post i unfriend you..hahaha
Re: What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " by trista(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2013
Wow didn't know it has been introduced. Nigerians will hate it. Trust us, even if you post something wey make sense, people go dislike am
Re: What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " by kenny1795(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2013
Great idea! @least i cn show my dislike for 'copy and paste' and childish posts
Re: What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " by iyanla247: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2013
we are funny people in Nigeria na
Re: What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " by zangiff(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
its gonna be interesting
Re: What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " by iyanla247: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
thanks
Re: What Do You Think About The " Facebook Dislike Box " by zangiff(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2013
just like Mark zuckegberg is planning to launch dis, I also tink dat its gonna be a fun widget

(1) (Reply)

Need Assistance On WORDPRESS / A Site For Sale / Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.