Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help (621 Views)

Apart From Whogohost, What Other Paid Host Are Trustworthy? / Is It Good To Buy Traffic / My Web Host Is Holding My Domain Name Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by Solutioncrib: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2013
Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Can You Recommend Me To Use.....I Need Help From You Oga At The Top
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by uanda(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hello,

This is the best naija paid host.
The offer free Domain name with 1Gig hosting and 4gig bandwidth for just N2,500
http://www.?aff=371
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by Solutioncrib: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please give me better host to use oooo
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Solutioncrib: Please give me better host to use oooo
Good luck
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by uanda(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
They are the best.
I have 21 domains with them. They have 24/7 customer service with online chat.
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by Solutioncrib: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by miracle4(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2013
There is no host in 9ja except you don't care about the longevity of your biz
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by adewasco2k(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2013
@op why naija? If you care about getting good hosting services...don't even try any of them.

I have few domains still with few naija hosting companies and I can't wait to migrate them.
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by Solutioncrib: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
I have paid for whogohost hosting today......but never comfirm ham and then no reply my msg and their numbers are not available.....9ja don start with all dis their yeye trick oooo
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by gozmos(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anytin 9ja hostin na rubbish
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by Youngzedd(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2013
miracle4: There is no host in 9ja except you don't care about the longevity of your biz

GBAM!
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by SpringWebHost: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hi, there are several factors like erratic power supply, poor internet services etc that make Nigerian hosts ineffective as it seems. Some of those foreign hosts are resellers just like us in Nigeria, the core difference is their customer service. Though I got a bitter pill of Nigerian hosts, some foreign ones were even worse.

I've learnt more from Nigerian hosts than from the foreign ones because mainly I was able reach Nigerians on phone and talk at length. In some cases, I had to even go to their offices unlike the foreign ones that you need to submit tickets that may be responded to in hours, even days.

With my experience, and our wide research, we were able to start a own hosting firm and we've been doing well for over 5yrs now. Here is our domain, http://SpringWebHost.com. I'm certain that, we can provide the same services you get abroad at relatively affordable prices.
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by familysms: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
I recommend u to use www.hosting.matrosms.net am currently using them
Re: Please Which Of The Naija Paid Host Is Good To Use.......help by SpringWebHost: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
gozmos: Anytin 9ja hostin na rubbish

If you have issues with any Nigerian hosting firm or individual, pls share with us in this NL link: https://www.nairaland.com/1472620/fraudulent-hosting-firms-individuals-exposed

(1) (Reply)

Don't Click, IT is scam / I cannot delete a post on Nairaland ??? / Design Of Ecommerce Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.