Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno (13270 Views)

Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu / Boko Haram Kill 20 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by emiye(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
adino: bohari will be happy with this.

This further reveals your shallow level of thinking.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Lordave: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
batstan: grin
The guy is a retard.virus. Bone him.
Hadiknown (adino) or ajino is .............haaaah
I tire for that guy o.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Lustig(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Haka ne... Come for my opis for ur ticket for ur 72 amariya
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Vivipop(f): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
I really want to agree with my muslim brothers that Islam is a peaceful religion but the more I try to do that,the more the HARD TRUTH stares at my face. Seriously?! Even at this period? This Islamic extrimists are working on my last nerve! Gosh!
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by McLuhan(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Even with this shocking litany of murderous attacks staged in their very backyards by the terrorist group Boko Haram, the northern governors have not deemed it fit to pay a "solidarity visit" to the people of the affected communities so as to appreciate the dangers faced by these people and by the JTF that works to protect the people. But they were quick to travel hundreds of kilometres to visit Amaechi in Rivers State to commiserate with him over the purported "insecurity and threat to democracy" posed by five members of the Rivers State House of Assembly. To my knowledge, none of these governors has deigned to utter a categorical denunciation of Boko Haram and its activities. Yet they claim to be fighting for democracy! A bunch of grubby hypocrites, worse than scum! One day this charade will come to an end and scoundrels like the one who calls himself "Chief Servant of Niger State" will be exposed for the frauds that they are.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by Rexyl(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
McLuhan: Even with this shocking litany of murderous attacks staged in their very backyards by the terrorist group Boko Haram, the northern governors have not deemed it fit to pay a "solidarity visit" to the people of the affected communities so as to appreciate the dangers faced by these people and by the JTF that works to protect the people. But they were quick to travel hundreds of kilometres to visit Amaechi in Rivers State to commiserate with him over the purported "insecurity and threat to democracy" posed by five members of the Rivers State House of Assembly. To my knowledge, none of these governors has deigned to utter a categorical denunciation of Boko Haram and its activities. Yet they claim to be fighting for democracy! A bunch of grubby hypocrites, worse than scum! One day this charade will come to an end and scoundrels like the one who calls himself "Chief Servant of Niger State" will be exposed for the frauds that they are.

I am also of your opinion that instead of those govs aligning with Amaechi for selfish gains from their self-induced conflicts at the expense of stable and healthy economy Nigerians want this time around, they can do better if they can all march down to those boko-troubled states and iron out issues with those they really know as sponsors of the bh menace, for the sake of peace and security.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno by abacus(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
strangest: I hope Buhari is reading this..
Daft.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) / Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! / Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.