Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Strecthmarks Cure - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Strecthmarks Cure (12631 Views)

Natural Cure For Hair Loss, Poor Hair Growth And Hair Breakage / Is There Really A Cure For Strecth Marks??? / How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strecthmarks Cure by Isjaymoh(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by beautyGlows29(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hello am Louisa of beautyglows skincare & maintainance' we have stretch mark gradual fade out cream for 20k . 25, 30. So if u need any of beauty products. Do email us on beautyglows28@ gmail.com or cal 08053352183. And we deliver anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
beautyGlows29: Hello am Louisa of beautyglows skincare & maintainance' we have stretch mark gradual fade out cream for 20k . 25, 30. So if u need any of beauty products. Do email us on beautyglows28@ gmail.com or cal 08053352183. And we deliver anywhere in Nigeria

Lol@25k 30k? Na laser treatment??! Naija! Always trying to defraud pple at d slightest means!! Smh! Na egyptian milk?
@ op u better mix ori(shea butter and coconut oil! It works

2 Likes

Re: Strecthmarks Cure by pri3stess(f): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
I think you should just get Vitamin E oil, it's very effective in getting rid of scars and stretch marks, it's the main ingredient in all of those high end stretch mark creams. The oil is quite pricey, but after using it, you will realize that it's work every naira that you spent on it.
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by voucher(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
pri3stess: I think you should just get Vitamin E oil, it's very effective in getting rid of scars and stretch marks, it's the main ingredient in all of those high end stretch mark creams. The oil is quite pricey, but after using it, you will realize that it's work every naira that you spent on it.
Pls where can one get d vitaminE oil? I hv bin usin shea butter buh I dnt tink itz working.
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by beautyGlows29(f): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
Try and mix d Shea butter with Heinz olive oil and exfoliate before rub it,
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by pri3stess(f): 12:26am On Aug 05, 2013
voucher: Pls where can one get d vitaminE oil? I hv bin usin shea butter buh I dnt tink itz working.
I'm guessing you live In Nigeria, I don't know where you can get it there, but if you know someone that lives abroad, you can ask the person to buy it and send it to you, or you can go to Amazon.com and look for it, but I don't know if the sellers on there ship to Nigeria.
If there is a store that sells vitamins or natural/organic health and beauty products in your area you can go there and ask if they have the oil or the one in pill/gel form.
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 05, 2013
You can use bio oil or mederema
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by naomibaby(f): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Don't put urself thru so much stress! Strectch marks can not totally be removed, but you can improve it apperance. Go to your local herb seller, buy "Ora ekun" or Ora ejo". That is tiger fat or snake fat.
They help to remove sacre and since strech marks are scare made by torn muscle tissues! Either of this two oils will help.
Remember patience and persistence! You'l need that in clearing stretch marks!

1 Like

Re: Strecthmarks Cure by ovysquare(f): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2013
Contact us for Derma Roller Device and derma healing cream

Call/whatsapp 0708 789 7661, Bbm 58C17663

Re: Strecthmarks Cure by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2013
This Is good

Re: Strecthmarks Cure by cinammon(f): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
ovysquare: Stretch Marks Creams are not that effective... If you really need to remove your stretchmarks go for Laser StretchMarks Removal there are Beauty Skin Clinics in Lagos who removes them. I removed Mine with Laser after trying several expensive creams that didn't work. You can Call LaserDerm Clinic & book an appiontmet with them 08126777778. Their office is in Ikeja off Allen the Street beside FirstBank

Hi ovy square, how much did d laser treatment cost you and how much difference did you notice?
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by homesodear: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss, firms and conditions soft SAGGING SKIN [/b]and help reduce the appearance of [b]STRETCH MARKS and CELLULITE.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)

This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by drstiu: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Checkout these affordable Creams . Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery + Pay on delivery.
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by expozey(f): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Stretchmarks cannot be totally eliminated, rather treatment can only improve their appearance.
You need to first exfoliate before anything else, preferably using coffee scrub as caffeine helps to firm up the skin.
You then moisturise with a lotion or cream containing natural oils such as vitamin e oil, olive oil and shea butter.
For your scrubs, creams and other natural hair and skin products contact 08179796438 or 07034254249
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by Mprex(f): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
mayapop: You can use bio oil or mederema
bless you sister. Bio oil is the real deal Op. To enhance better healing, exfoliate with lime juice mixed with sugar
Re: Strecthmarks Cure by honourlaja(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2017
Isjaymoh:
Pls, somebody should prescribe a cream or oil for me to clean up my strecthmarks. I mean the best and the quality cream to clean up strecthmarks.
Thnks

If you need a very effective solution, try ROCAPY it works like magic.
http://blog.rocapy.com/2016/08/see-how-we-threated-stretchmarks.html?m=1

You probably have heard many people claim STRETCHMARKS has no cure, that's because they've tried several products that claimed to work on stretchmarks that didn't or didn't work enough to their expectation.

Since 2014, ANTISTRETCHMARK PRODUCTS have been
Clearing stretchmarks and our customers are so delighted that they can't hide their joy and now they keep referring their friends.

Some other competing brands even use our feedbacks to push their business. #ROCAPYISKING

IF YOU ARE STILL BATTLING WITH STRETCHMARKS, YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T USED ROCAPY.

THE ROCAPY OIL now comes in BLUE or GREEN PLASTICS.

(1) (Reply)

JEWELRY/WATCHES / Where Can I Buy Nice Suit At Low Prices / 100 Supper Stylish And Creative Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles Forafrican Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.