Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. (23119 Views)

Million Dollar Soak Away Story A Lie, See Source Of Real Picture / The Real Picture Revealing The Magic Of Sitting On Air(photos) / Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by nig2change: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
I felt happy for once again we are developing technologically. Our military institutions are healthly trying to outdo the other. Here is the real image of the robot. It is remotely controlled and has night vision. http://beegeagle./

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by YoshiMaster: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Damn, I need two of these, how do I place my order?
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by nig2change: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Transformation on course. We will soon shout eureka.

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by nig2change: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Damn, I need two of these, how do I place my order?
you can contact the Nigerian Airforce institute of Technology.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
whats this tiny thing supose to do, detect and difuse bomb or wash plates??

16 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by nig2change: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yungwizzzy: whats this tiny thing supose to do, detect and difuse bomb or wash plates??
to detect and diffuse bombs during the day and at night. It is still under developments.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by solomon111(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
This is just the prototype.
I am sure improvements will be made on the next series of the robot.
AFIT should improve on the size of the robots and the sophistication,though i heard that this propotype has infrared properties, which is very good.
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2013
Good job.
But pls travel abroad and learn the newest technologies.
This looks old-school. I mean I've seen better, go to youtube and u'll see.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by ifeomabernard(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
are u serious!!!
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by ifeomabernard(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
Promhize: Good job.
so which one av u invented #justasking

25 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Chris95(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2013
I could get this 4 my younger broda...am sure he'll love it.

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by seangy4konji: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2013
How many meters do you think this will make in the rocky and rugged mountains of afghanistan?
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by pumpingmachine: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2013
These are toys, not robots
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by devigblegble: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Ok.com
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Sh*t will never end in 9ja
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2013
ifeomabernard:
so which one av u invented #justasking

ahaha...e rish2 ask....9ce stat

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by MINUDIN: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2013
God punish dem
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by MINUDIN: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2013
God punish them
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by kennyonthrone(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2013
Robot ke,toy motor ni
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by IlCapitano(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2013
Is that a mini lawn mower? grin
grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2013
Dats gud of my step country naija

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by IAMBREEZY: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2013
Great
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by toluene12: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Promhize: Good job.

the whole idea is application of local technology to solve local problems, and not importation of foreign technology. From this invention, local enterprises and companies can see one or 2 useful things and apply it for commercial purposes. This way, we can produce cheap but quality products that can compete favourably in the international market.
Thats how a nation grows.

9 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by dryakson(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Let them out bomb inside a car and see how it works. Lol more oil to your head una try no b small

3 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by segzicres(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Lol, you guys are too funny
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by nig2change: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2013
No matter how people feel about these developments,this is how great countries started. We are really developing local technology. Most Nigerians are very impatient. Take it or leave it. Nigeria is really on course under this regime. We remain the pride of black race.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Can this detect and diffuse bomb or it just toy? Ordinary grenade will destroy the toy.

Also when are they going to test it? They can set IED with some tough wiring and see if this toy will diffuse it or scatter when the bomb blow up
Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by TBrownAuto(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2013
you made me laugh how come a country that can not make capacitor or dioxde worst of all bearing make robot my belle dey pain me

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Caracta(f): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2013
Where is the Robot?

1 Like

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by Osiris211: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2013
Many of you guys criticizing this robot can't even solve a simple heat equation.

Nigerians and their warped mentality.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. by premlove(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Can this detect and diffuse bomb or it just toy? Ordinary grenade will destroy the toy.

Also when are they going to test it? They can set IED with some tough wiring and see if this toy will diffuse it or scatter when the bomb blow up
my frd go to abuja (military barack) and ask dis question. USA started from some were

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Ex-CBN Governors On 1000 Notes Speak In Edited Video / Obiano Says His Wife, Ebelechukwu Will Contest Anambra Central Senate Seat / Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.