Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... (1039 Views)

Romancelanders When You Get Bored Which Sites Do You Visit / The Websites You Visit When Bored Part II / Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Mogenerous(f): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Like I keep wondering, what do people do when they are bored! As for me, I visit all site I know, read all past conversations have had with people and still doesn't help at all... So I'm throwing this question to all! What do you do when you are bored
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Tolexander: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mogenerous: Like I keep wondering, what do people do when they are bored! As for me, I visit all site I know, read all past conversations have had with people and still doesn't help at all... So I'm throwing this question to all! What do you do when you are bored
na nairaland o!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Mogenerous(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tolexander: na nairaland o!
You go through all the pages on nairaland?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Ladywilyms(f): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
I visit all d social ntwrks i knw, view peoples profile on nairaland n their post then read some interesting stories on lit. sectn. If i'm still bored, i sleep!!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Mogenerous(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ladywilyms: I visit all d social ntwrks i knw, view peoples profile on nairaland n their post then read some interesting stories on lit. sectn. If i'm still bored, i sleep!!!
Sleep... That's my problem... People call me kerosene coz I find it hard to sleep any other time asides night!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Tolexander: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mogenerous:
You go through all the pages on nairaland?
no!
I only go through fascinating topics most especially if you post more on politics where there are the nairaland intellectuals to tackle your comments, before you know it, the day is gone.
I don't really read most comments.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Mogenerous(f): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tolexander: no!
I only go through fascinating topics most especially if you post more on politics where there are the nairaland intellectuals to tackle your comments, before you know it, the day is gone.
I don't really read most comments.
Oh now I get... I don't like politics... That shit pisses me off big time... And moreover, when I post things and someone says trashy thing 'bout it, I could use foul languages as response which I don't like...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Tolexander: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mogenerous:
Oh now I get... I don't like politics... That shit pisses me off big time... And moreover, when I post things and someone says trashy thing 'bout it, I could use foul languages as response which I don't like...
you don't have to be emotional on a faceless forum like nairaland. That is the reason for my signature. Nobody knows you and any shit anybody talks doesn't affect me, i either reply or let it go.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Mogenerous(f): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tolexander: you don't have to be emotional on a faceless forum like nairaland. That is the reason for my signature. Nobody knows you and any shit anybody talks doesn't affect me, i either reply or let it go.

Hmmm, true! Morals gained... Just that sometimes, some people know how to get to you with there words buh henceforth, I will try to avoid it... Its either I reply or let it go
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Tolexander: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mogenerous:

Hmmm, true! Morals gained... Just that sometimes, some people know how to get to you with there words buh henceforth, I will try to avoid it... Its either I reply or let it go
that is it!
Most times i see anyone abusing me on nairaland, i just laugh cos neither the abuse nor the praise has any effect on me in real world.
I always come here to upgrade myself, catch fun and keep myself informed.
I can't be hustling in the real world and come to nairaland to hustle again jare.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Mogenerous(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tolexander: that is it!
Most times i see anyone abusing me on nairaland, i just laugh cos neither the abuse nor the praise has any effect on me in real world.
I always come here to upgrade myself, catch fun and keep myself informed.
I can't be hustling in the real world and come to nairaland to hustle again jare.
Hahahahahahahahah.... Lmao! I really really do love that
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Tolexander: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mogenerous:
Hahahahahahahahah.... Lmao! I really really do love that
that is how it should be dear!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by udomafire: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2013
Mogenerous: Like I keep wondering, what do people do when they are bored! As for me, I visit all site I know, read all past conversations have had with people and still doesn't help at all... So I'm throwing this question to all! What do you do when you are bored
u go inside toilet wit news paper go dey read and shit same time..mtchew...u dey ask rubbish qestn
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Toecynne(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2013
I self-service
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Mogenerous(f): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Toe_cynne: I self-service

self service like?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Bored?!... by Toecynne(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mogenerous:

self service like?
self-services

(1) (Reply)

BLASPHEMY: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump / Naija Stars @ War / Florida Man Dies After Winning Cockroach-eating Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.