Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Petroleum Training Institute(p.t.1) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Petroleum Training Institute(p.t.1) (721 Views)

P.t.i Entrance Examination Result Is Out / Petroleum Training Institute (P T I ) 2012/13 Admission Without Jamb Is Out / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute(p.t.1) by peterirhivben: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Petroleum training institute (P.T.I) has started selling form for its 2013/2014 admission into its weekend programs for OND and HND student. To get the form go to any zenith bank nation wide to collect their teller and log onto their website to registered.

Petroleum training institute entrance exam is a very competitive exam and so if you are collecting the form then ensure you prepared very well for the exam.

for advise on how to pass the exam you can call; 08122516378 OR 08064147946 OR SEND ME E-MAIL peterirhivben@gmail.com or ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com
Re: Petroleum Training Institute(p.t.1) by peterirhivben: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
If you will like to get the past question of P.T.I entrance exam then call my number 08122516378
We have the following past question
P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAM PAST QUESTION ON CHEMISTRY 2000 - 2013
P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAM PAST QUESTION ON PHYSICS 2000 - 2013
P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAM PAST QUESTION ON MATHS 2000 - 2013
P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAM PAST QUESTION ON ENGLISH 2000 - 2013

ALSO AVAILABLE IS THE NEW P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SELF-PREPARATORY DVD ON
PHYSICS
CHEMISTRY
MATHS
ENGLISH

Each of this dvd contain the following
1. complete P.T.I exam syllabus animated lecture
2. P.T.I EXAM past question 2000 - 2013 in audio-visual format
3. Possible questions for the next P.T.I entrance exam 100% garantee

For those in Warri that wants to gain admission into the institute with the forth coming entrance exam, we are organising a special class for student.When you registered with us

1. we take care of all your admission process from buying the form to securing admission for you
2. We prepared you for the exam and give you all the materials you need to pass with more than 80%
3. We gives you and revise with you the likely question you will see in the exam and how to answer them
4. When you gets admission, we guides you through your study to make sure you come out with good grade.
5. We accept a maximum of 20 student. so hurry and secure your admission into P.T.I this academic year with us.
your success is our concerns

for enquiry call: 08122516378 or email us at peterirhivben@gmail.com, ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

“we’ll Begin Occupy Nigeria In 7 Days”..says NANS / ASUU Strike: UNIPORT Students Embarks On A Protest / Lecturers Still Pay 2000 While Students Cough Out 20,000+ For Accomm -NANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.