Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

How To Generate Big Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate Big Business Ideas (679 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Big Business or Small Business? Which is More Important To Nigeria's Economy? / Island Power Project (Lagos) To Generate 10MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Big Business Ideas by Riskymallam: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
HOW TO GENERATE (BIG)
BUSINESS IDEA/S.

Do you need a business idea? Get out of home. Walk around your neighborhood and observe, you can even walk to the next few streets if you wish.

Make it your habit to check out products and services around the town. As you walk around, travel in the bus or your car, within and outside your city, keep on asking yourself, "how can there be a better product than this?"

How can I make better or cheaper goods or services
than this? Trust me, you are near a great
business idea.

Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Honeywell Business / The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Starting And Running Your Business / Ogun Youth Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.