Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ogun Youth Empowerment Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ogun Youth Empowerment Program (683 Views)

Biggest Youth Empowerment Event Of The Year / YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv / Osun Youth Empowerment Model Is Endorsed By World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Youth Empowerment Program by argon500: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
I must say that I am really impressed with the development going on in Ogun state. After my college education, I left the country to move on with life. I wasn't really interested much in politics but it is my aim to make a greater contribution towards the development of our noble state. I was able to gained a lot of ideas about youth empowerment while I was away. Now that I am back in the country, this is an opportunity for me to make an impact in the life of Ogun youth. A lot of development are going around Ogun state at the moment,to be honest, this has been long due awaited development.
I have developed a program that will encourage, educate, motivate and challenge youth to reach their highest potential and enhance the quality of leadership skills. The aim of the program is to encourage youth to take active roles as community leaders and social entrepreneurs. With these skills, they can build strong community ties, guiding them to make positive life choices and enrich the community by forging future leadership roles.
Also, with the development going on in the state, it is the duty of youth to make their own contribution by working voluntarily in assisting with road constructions, environmental work in the state for out state to become one of the best in the country. We do not have to wait for government to do everything for us.
Agbajo owo ni a fi n soya, owo kan ko gbe eru dori . Any Ogun youth interested should drop their email contact to know more about the program.

Thanks
Re: Ogun Youth Empowerment Program by basunsam(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
basunsam@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

All You May Be Waiting For To Explode In Agricultural Business / I Need Menial Job (office Assistant ,sales Clerk..) Around Osogbo Pls Help!!! / How To Steal A Ballot Box During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.