Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Apple, Eve And Adam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Apple, Eve And Adam (752 Views)

Eve And Apple / God And Adam / Eve And Adam Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple, Eve And Adam by Khayil(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
This thing has gradually become a norm, it started with showing of some cleavages and some dirty ass cracks then nudes.
Everyday we awake to some beauty queen's naked pics or some actresses' showin off skins or some girl stripped naked. From what I can assess and acertain, I guess the Apple Adam and Eve ate is losin its potency probably, its best our clothes are dumped and the Tiwa Savages and Tonto Dikes would shoot videos and perform in their elements and the same time this girls shakara go stop (omo see stretch marksss, she no even thay baff well: eczema dey her Y*sh, see forests oo) or so I tot........lollz. GoodNight!!!

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Na Me Kill Am? / One Hundred Naira Not Hundred Naira / Only A Thief Wishes U Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.