Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced (31973 Views)

Actress Chika Ike Is Dead? / Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage / Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Donchyke39(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Actress Chika Ike has taken to social networks to announce that her divorce has been finalised today.

The star posted a message on her social network saying, "Hi Fabs! Thank you all for your love and support over the years.... It's been an emotional journey and I want to officially announce to you guys that the court has granted me a divorce.... I am now officially divorced. Thanks."

In a recent interview, Chika opened up on why she was divorcing her husband saying, “Well, you will get to a point in your life when you have to stop lying to yourself. You have to come to terms with your person and tell yourself the truth. If it is something that is working, it is working and if it is not, it is not. I believe in something, I believe happiness is everything to me so I just had to take that decision,because it wasn't working and I just had to tell my self the truth.”

Nobody but the couple and God knows what happen in their marriage but Chika sounds all so enthusiastic about it coming to an end. I don't see a need for her to announce it as if it is good news.

http://www..com/talk/topic,163110.0.html

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by chiomzys(f): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
She no c dat man b4 she marry him? Now its nt working, she don c fresh bobos. Na waa 4 all these our celeb

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by aijaydiva(f): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Now i see why she divorced him undecided..... U just have to repay d people that came 4 ur wedding for the stress and gifts they gave u...

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by tellwisdom: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2013
Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 29, 2013
Looks like this is the newest trend... Whoz next?

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by otian: 2:29am On Jul 29, 2013
shior,u need to return my gift before i dial 999
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by homesteady(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2013
OMG!! Is divorcing now a good thing? She's so happy saying she's divorced! SMH

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by nerodenero: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2013
'Yeyebrities' and divorce, the two has always gone together.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by AbuMikey(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Mtchewww
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by sameolg616(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2013
just another excuse to prostitute more...what kinda of problems could she possibly have that my mother has never had-even worse..yet,she remains in the marriage for over 30yrs now...most of the modern day woman work harder and love money more now than men!so what do they need the marriage for?
as i tell them:you need a man or u want to be the man?if u want to be the man then u dont need a man

33 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by dasparrow: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2013
homesteady: OMG!! Is divorcing now a good thing? She's so happy saying she's divorced! SMH

Why won't she be happy? or is it when the man slaughters her like chicken that we will know her life was in danger? You did not live in the house with her and her ex-husband so don't try to judge. No month goes by that we don't hear of a Nigerian-bred man who killed his wife for the flimsiest excuse such as lack of male child, lack of fruit of the womb, jealousy/envy, etc. So can you blame some women who run out of their marriages before they are killed? And then you Nairaland hypocrites will then come here to say 'Eyaaaaa!' as if that will bring the dead woman back to life.

26 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by LesbianBoy(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2013
The estranged husband is supposed to be the happy-one and not this k-legged FOOL called chika ike! The BARREN FOOL couldn't get pregnant after so many years of marriage yet she goes about creating the impression that her husband was at fault for their divorce and that she is happy divorcing him angry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Tjohn1(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2013
Chika, please clap for yourself, "Achievement tinz"

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
T-john:
Chika, please clap for yourself, "Achievement tinz"
ive clapped for her :p 8-)
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
LesbianBoy: The estranged husband is supposed to be the happy-one and not this k-legged FOOL called chika ike! The BARREN FOOL couldn't get pregnant after so many years of marriage yet she goes about creating the impression that her husband was at fault for their divorce and that she is happy divorcing him angry
of course,why shouldnt she be.she didnt meet up with your societal expectation abi? grin pele grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
dasparrow:

Why won't she be happy? or is it when the man slaughters her like chicken that we will know her life was in danger? You did not live in the house with her and her ex-husband so don't try to judge. No month goes by that we don't hear of a Nigerian-bred man who killed his wife for the flimsiest excuse such as lack of male child, lack of fruit of the womb, jealousy/envy, etc. So can you blame some women who run out of their marriages before they are killed? And then you Nairaland hypocrites will then come here to say 'Eyaaaaa!' as if that will bring the dead woman back to life.
no,leave them,no mind them.make them dey rant like frustrated poor men grin
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
sameolg616: just another excuse to prostitute more...what kinda of problems could she possibly have that my mother has never had-even worse..yet,she remains in the marriage for over 30yrs now...most of the modern day woman work harder and love money more now than men!so what do they need the marriage for?
as i tell them:you need a man or u want to be the man?if u want to be the man then u dont need a man
you are right.thew only place i disagree with is the prostitute part of it.its not every lady that divorces because she wants to prostitute herself

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by kwaraguy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hmmmmm
At last sha. SMH
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by kwaraguy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Yeah not ot every, but many
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by kreamidiva(f): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
At least she is not speaking from the land of the dead! Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by lulukay(f): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lord help women not to make mistakes b4 its tuu late...we know u don't like divorce but in some cases its necesary...chika knows betta! I'm even scared to make dat vow till death do us part...coz d tins wey I dey take my korokoro eye dey c for pipol marriage eeh!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by tpia5: 1:35am On Jul 30, 2013
But why does she keep making announcements and meanwhile the husband is keeping silent.

Seems as though he's always on her mind?
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by alaoeri: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Her kpekus 'll now know no boundary.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by nbright: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
And many of our girls look up to these lots as ideal role model!.... No wonder most of their relationships is a scam from the very begining.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by scientology(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
rubbish.......
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Right now she is waving a huge flag "this is an unconquered pusssy" guys apply now....
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Expensiveman: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
too bad too bad
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Fadelex(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
hmm.. is this jot the same shika ike that the powerful polithiefian just opened a boutique for? then I'm not surprised, I can't expect that oga to be sharing d same selling point wit dis poor dude...
it's her life, if she like make she roast am for fire... #singing, will the circle be unbroken#
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
She don tear eye. Probably went into the marriage so early. This goes to men that are 35 and want to marry an 18 year old. The day the scales fall from her eyes, she walks! I'm happy in Chika's case there's no child involved. Make she continue her world tour, she's a loose free woman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Olamide And Saidi Balogun Strike A Pose / Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.