Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced (31969 Views)

Actress Chika Ike Is Dead? / Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage / Tiger Woods, Wife Officially Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by spogeline: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
how i wish this young generation can wake up to know the meaning of marriage and what God says about it. i think someone should help me tell them if they are not ready to remain they should not marry cry
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by AHA1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
THE WESTERN CIVILISATION IS DESTROYING AFRICAN PRIDE AND CULTURE.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Marriage these days is becoming a childs play na wa o-the ones outside are running in while the ones inside are running out. Wondering what marriage in the next 20years would look like-most people would prefer having sex and children out of wedlock rather than stay with one man/woman for life hmmm!!
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Dempsy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bizzarre!ANAMBRA STATE INFESTED WIT MALE SEX WORKERS.......CATCH IT IN TODAYS VANGUARD
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-HA:
THE WESTERN CIVILISATION IS DESTROYING AFRICAN PRIDE AND CULTURE.

What really is the African culture and pride?

What is western civilization? Keep in mind that some years back, whites did not divorce too

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by bknight: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
shocked divorce is becoming fashionable these days

I swear there's isn't many role model anymore. Smh
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
tellwisdom: Spits undecided
are you pregnant? You're always spitting.
Safe delivery to you dear when the nine months elapses

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by amacastel: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
lulukay: Lord help women not to make mistakes b4 its tuu late...we know u don't like divorce but in some cases its necesary...chika knows betta! I'm even scared to make dat vow till death do us part...coz d tins wey I dey take my korokoro eye dey c for pipol marriage eeh!! lipsrsealed
. Hahahahahhahaha o boy u dy vex wahahi well u are right some times u will be wondering if na death will do part cos some attitude fit kill person so is beta to divorce than death via battering.congrates gurl don't mind wicked people
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
sameolg616: just another excuse to prostitute more...[s]what kinda of problems could she possibly have that my mother has never had-even worse.[/s].yet,she remains in the marriage for over 30yrs now...most of the modern day woman work harder and love money more now than men!so what do they need the marriage for?
as i tell them:you need a man or u want to be the man?if u want to be the man then u dont need a man
oh really?
Your mother sufered worse than any other woman inher marriage right?
I mean we know all the the things that could go wrong why a woman might decide to leave her husband.
e.g
Battery
Abuse
Molestation
Infidelity
Occultism(ritualism)
Paedophilia
Just name it. There are a great number of reasons why a woman might decide to leave.so saying your mom suffered those and worse is a great way of telling us how nice your father is.and what type of man you've most likely turned inTo.everyone says like father like son(everyone can't be wrong)
My point? Be careful to avoid shooting yourself in the leg while trying to paint another person black.

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by SirMonday(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
DIVORCE NEWS AGAIN....FUNKE AKINDELE, CHIKA IKE........NEXT.....BUT WHY IS IT THAT U GUYS CANNOT HAVE STABLE MARRIAGE.....O GA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Deprofessional(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Donchyke39: Actress Chika Ike has taken to social networks to announce that her divorce has been finalised today.

The star posted a message on her social network saying, "Hi Fabs! Thank you all for your love and support over the years.... It's been an emotional journey and I want to officially announce to you guys that the court has granted me a divorce.... I am now officially divorced. Thanks."

In a recent interview, Chika opened up on why she was divorcing her husband saying, “Well, you will get to a point in your life when you have to stop lying to yourself. You have to come to terms with your person and tell yourself the truth. If it is something that is working, it is working and if it is not, it is not. I believe in something, I believe happiness is everything to me so I just had to take that decision,because it wasn't working and I just had to tell my self the truth.”

Nobody but the couple and God knows what happen in their marriage but Chika sounds all so enthusiastic about it coming to an end. I don't see a need for her to announce it as if it is good news.

http://www..com/talk/topic,163110.0.html

I pity the man that will re-marry this lousy girl. She is not fit to be married.

To all our men, if you truly want happiness in your homes avoid these so called celebrities.

Anytime you cannot meet up with their fake life-style, they call it quits.

Marriage is not for better for worse for these celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
lorretta u: oh really?
I mean we know all the the things that could go wrong why a woman might decide to leave her husband.
e.g
Battery
Abuse
Molestation
Infidelity
Occultism(ritualism)
Paedophilia
Just name it. There are a great number of reasons why a woman might decide to leave.so saying your mom suffered those and worse is a great way of telling us how nice your father is.and what type of man you've most likely turned inTo.everyone says like father like son(everyone can't be wrong)
My point? Be careful to avoid shooting yourself in the leg while trying to paint another person black.
take it easy madfam. You talk like you're the best. Calm your nerves down and attack constructively without insult. Why would you say like father like son, what has that got to do with the comment. Please, watch your mouth as woman cos you might end up rocking your 40's answering MISS
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by kandiikane(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
sameolg616: just another excuse to prostitute more...what kinda of problems could she possibly have that my mother has never had-even worse..yet,she remains in the marriage for over 30yrs now...most of the modern day woman work harder and love money more now than men!so what do they need the marriage for?
as i tell them:you need a man or u want to be the man?if u want to be the man then u dont need a man

Wait, so because your mother stayed for 30 years in an abusive or destructive marriage chika should also stay? Rubbish!

Is there a law against women working harder and wanting money more than men? I can see the abuse your mother went through her marriage has affected your brain badly.

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Nnachi404(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
sameolg616: just another excuse to prostitute more...what kinda of problems could she possibly have that my mother has never had-even worse..yet,she remains in the marriage for over 30yrs now... In most of the modern day woman work harder and love money more now than men!so what do they need the marriage for?
in naija any thing can happen
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by EmmyBoy2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
grin[quote author=alaoeri]Her kpekus 'll now know no boundary. grin
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by emmasege: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
It seems she married the man because he's loaded with money, because in terms of beauty they are miles apart- a typical igbo girl. Only God knows how many more handsome, intelligent and God-fearing men came her way b4 she signed the dotted lines.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by bebechuks: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
It is high time our celebs stopped announcing their divorce, to me its like they r advertising their single life nd again,nd making this divorce thing arond them competitive. Hardly can u see a poor man divorcing his wife or vice versa. Its now a trend in celebs lives to count hw many divorce they hv. Is it now part of being a celeb?
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Wahala90: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
[size=14pt]Desperate Housewife![/size]
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by nyilins: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
dasparrow:

Why won't she be happy? or is it when the man slaughters her like chicken that we will know her life was in danger? You did not live in the house with her and her ex-husband so don't try to judge. No month goes by that we don't hear of a Nigerian-bred man who killed his wife for the flimsiest excuse such as lack of male child, lack of fruit of the womb, jealousy/envy, etc. So can you blame some women who run out of their marriages before they are killed? And then you Nairaland hypocrites will then come here to say 'Eyaaaaa!' as if that will bring the dead woman back to life.

True talk
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Wahala90: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
lorretta u: oh really?
e.g
Battery
Abuse
Molestation
Infidelity
Occultism(ritualism)
Paedophilia

How can you waste so much space and yet make no sense. Are you in support of this kind of lifestyle of our celebs? Mumu Advocate!
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by oiseworld: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Stupid woman, washing her dirty lining in public and doing it with a smile expecting the world to celebrate her because she's a celebrity.

You should hide your face in shame. That you could not live with a man as his wife. So youre not worthy to be called a wife and your man a husband. Shame on the both of you.

I know a good news when I hear one.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by juvewalex(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wat arrant nonsense , I don't knw wat these female celebrities have become nowadays . Y goin into marriage wen u knw dat u're nt goin to endure wateva cums out of it jux to pave way 4 prostitution .
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Wahala90: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
dasparrow:

Why won't she be happy? or is it when the man slaughters her like chicken that we will know her life was in danger? You did not live in the house with her and her ex-husband so don't try to judge. No month goes by that we don't hear of a Nigerian-bred man who killed his wife for the flimsiest excuse such as lack of male child, lack of fruit of the womb, jealousy/envy, etc. So can you blame some women who run out of their marriages before they are killed? And then you Nairaland hypocrites will then come here to say 'Eyaaaaa!' as if that will bring the dead woman back to life.

This would have made some sense if she claimed her husband wanted to kill her or for any of the reasons you stated. We have also heard of women doing similar things or even worse to their husbands. The problem is that everybody that wants a divorce can easily get an excuse.
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Wahala90: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
kandiikane:

Wait, so because your mother stayed for 30 years in an abusive or destructive marriage chika should also stay? Rubbish!

Is there a law against women working harder and wanting money more than men? I can see the abuse your mother went through her marriage has affected your brain badly.

Quiet Biaatch!
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by bukatyne(f): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wahala90:

How can you waste so much space and yet make no sense. Are you in support of this kind of lifestyle of our celebs? Mumu Advocate!

Are you in support of endless suffering in marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by phillip001(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
ashawo celebs
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Wahala90: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
bukatyne:

Are you in support of endless suffering in marriage?

Did Chika say she was suffering endlessly in her marriage? You are simply making excuses because you are already preparing an escape route for yourselves because you know you can or will do the same.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by owabor(f): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
The bible said “let divorce not be mentioned among u” so!
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
The Lord has answered my prayer,its time for me to possess my possesion. The girl is mine
Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by ogaronye(f): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: The estranged husband is supposed to be the happy-one and not this k-legged FOOL called chika ike! The BARREN FOOL couldn't get pregnant after so many years of marriage yet she goes about creating the impression that her husband was at fault for their divorce and that she is happy divorcing him angry

why can't people mind their own business. You that's calling her "barren" and she that left d marriage to have her peace, who is better? Don't allow your mouth to put to trouble. If you don't know the problem women without children face in their marriage, then keep quiet. "He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches him". Irest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by gretafutor: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: The estranged husband is supposed to be the happy-one
and not this k-legged FOOL called chika ike! The BARREN FOOL couldn't
get pregnant after so many years of marriage yet she goes about creating
the impression that her husband was at fault for their divorce and that
she is happy divorcing him angry
U dnt have any right 2 cal
God's creature barren,do not judge because u do not hv any moral right 2
judge her.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced by Zooposki(f): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: The Lord has answered my prayer,its time for me to possess my possesion. The girl is mine

Amen. Go forth and possess your possession. May the Lord richly bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Olamide And Saidi Balogun Strike A Pose / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.