Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nigeria Brewries/henieken - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Brewries/henieken (1468 Views)

Nigeria Brewries Craft Trainee / Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format / Nigeria Brewries Apt Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Brewries/henieken by kemofash20: 10:18am On May 28, 2008
did anyone get a mail from henieken or nigeria brewries for an interview on the 9th of june. thats if u wrote the test on the 1st of march 2008. i was sent an email this morning. you know the funniest thing is dat dat day is my birthday.
Re: Nigeria Brewries/henieken by totol: 10:24am On May 28, 2008
Your Birthday seems to smile on you this year best of luck sha!, you are still gazing abi you better move, and i pray for total success, expecting your testimony on this forum.
Re: Nigeria Brewries/henieken by sirtemple(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2008
just pack ur kaya and move. dis a nigerian graduate shall be leaving
d street of labour market
best of luck
Re: Nigeria Brewries/henieken by kjblow: 11:19am On May 28, 2008
I declare to you that success will be your portion in Jesus so that your birthday can have a glorious testimony of securing a a good Job on the same day as your birthday.
I wish you all the best in Jesus name.
Re: Nigeria Brewries/henieken by kemofash20: 11:57am On May 28, 2008
thanks all i appreciate ur response
Re: Nigeria Brewries/henieken by kemofash20: 12:19pm On May 28, 2008
house you know another funny thing is dat on the day of the test i was practically driving off cos abt over 7k pple came for the test and as at 1pm we had not got into the exam venue due to inadequate arrangement wen a friend i met called me to say he has finally got into the hall. so i yurned back and said to myself "wetin i dey go do for house sef" i wanted to go and watch arsenal match which we drew. so i believe pple shld never loose hope in anything.
Re: Nigeria Brewries/henieken by profteedav: 1:21pm On May 28, 2008
@ kemofash, just let me tell you congratulations in advance.i did the etst same day with you and i must confess i felt same way but today i can tell you i,m a nigerian brewry staff.i just got an invitation to pick my letter today.thats how God works.just be prepared to meet stubborn interviewers and be sure you know how to drive or be willing to learn under , conditions.just in case you want to get in touch you can call 08036363971, peace
Re: Nigeria Brewries/henieken by kemofash20: 1:51pm On May 28, 2008
thanks man i ll surely call u later today. congrats

(1) (Reply)

Sms And Mms Update Of Facebook Profile Free On Glo Network / Urgent Vacancies In Usa, Canada And Europe For Nigerians / Nddc Past Questions/aptitute Test Questions 08067704237

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.