Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. (2635 Views)

On Summer Holiday To Nairobi Kenya / Cost Of Living In Nairobi, Kenya? / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by oolumide: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
House I want to travel this August ending with my family to Nairobi Kenya. Pls how do I get very good bargain on air ticket. Your advice is urgently needed. we are four, me my wife and two children ages 5 and 7.

Regards
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by bluerange(f): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
check wakanow.com.the cheapest u can get now is rwanda air about N128k ethiopia airline about N133k.
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by oolumide: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2013
thanks. how is rwanda air service like
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by Godson201333(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2013
oolumide: thanks. how is rwanda air service like

I have never boarded Rwanda air service but if you are looking for a cheap ticket,then you shouldn't consider the air service...check kenya Ethiopia airways too but kenya airways is still your best bet.
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by bluerange(f): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2013
never flew rwanda air bt l know there is a stopover in kigali just like ethiopian at addis then 2hrs flight to nairobi. most ethiopian flights arrive nairobi around 1 a.m their time(they are 2hrs ahead of us) kenya airways is direct but above 142k.
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by tyosho: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
oolumide: House I want to travel this August ending with my family to Nairobi Kenya. Pls how do I get very good bargain on air ticket. Your advice is urgently needed. we are four, me my wife and two children ages 5 and 7.

Regards

Good day mr olumide.i dont think it advisable you just take the advice of what airline to travel with from someone whos not a travel advisor.One thing that goes into deciding fare and airline of travel is the dates you want to travel and the level of comfort you want and can afford.Yes Rwanda is usually cheaper but are you sure you want that sort inconvenience since you are travelling with kids and its not a direct flight?I once had a passenger spend a whole day and night in kigali just because Rwanda air wanted to fill its flight to Lagos.You can send a mail to DELEED so i can give you fares even better than wakanow and comprehensive details on your forthcoming holiday.
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
ty osho:

Good day mr olumide.i dont think it advisable you just take the advice of what airline to travel with from someone whos not a travel advisor.One thing that goes into deciding fare and airline of travel is the dates you want to travel and the level of comfort you want and can afford.Yes Rwanda is usually cheaper but are you sure you want that sort inconvenience since you are travelling with kids and its not a direct flight?I once had a passenger spend a whole day and night in kigali just because Rwanda air wanted to fill its flight to Lagos.You can send a mail to DELEED so i can give you fares even better than wakanow and comprehensive details on your forthcoming holiday.

Say it here
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by bluerange(f): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
oga justwise you said it right. am already in nairobi but if he, in this high season can get me a direct flight from lagos to nairobi for N120k l will be willing to pay for my cousin who is visiting soon!
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by Daresh(f): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
oolumide: thanks. how is rwanda air service like

I have a client that flew Rwanda cos it was cheapest, ol boy the babe nearly fainted. She said she will never ever fly Rwanda again. My advice, just complete the money and fly Kenya air. It's direct and so less issues with the kids and stop overs. I would advice you to purchase as soon as possible cos fare increases rapidly in summer and also hotel availability. Also remember you will have to pay for ur visa at the airport in Kenya so factor that into ur expenses.
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by oolumide: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
thanks everybody for ur comment. @ TYosho pls kindly share ur info as per cheaper one here. cos I would want others advice and view on it. So thanks, that means Rwanda air is out of it. I am left with ethiopian and kenya air.

Regards
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by tyosho: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
What dates would you like to depart and return.
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by oolumide: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2013
Friday 31st of august and to return Sunday Sept 8 2013. Thanks
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by tyosho: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
oolumide: Friday 31st of august and to return Sunday Sept 8 2013. Thanks

saturday 31st aug to sunday 8th sep comes to 520900 with kenya airways for the family.Ethiopa costs a bit more at 540738 which makes Kenya the preferred option since its a direct flight.just so you know though,rwanda air costs 429000
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by oolumide: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
This is good. but how do i pay
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by oolumide: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sorry what i want is friday 30th not saturday biko
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by tyosho: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Say it here

can i know why you just hid my post?
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by justwise(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2013
oolumide: Friday 31st of august and to return Sunday Sept 8 2013. Thanks

Why not do this yourself? Little search will come up with loads of cheap deals

Kenya Airways got no office in Nigeria or you can't search and book online?
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by oolumide: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
@JUST WISE. yeah i could do it myself, but at 520k is mind blowing if it is true. but dont bother about me i cant be jobbbed ooo. i am a street guy.
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by tyosho: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
oolumide: @JUST WISE. yeah i could do it myself, but at 520k is mind blowing if it is true. but dont bother about me i cant be jobbbed ooo. i am a street guy.

hello olumide,520k is indeed true.and to be honest i dont know why justwise is of the opinion that everyone here who posts office contacts is a potential scammer.i posted my email address,he deleted it.I then posted my office address,he went on to hide it.For crying out loud,i am an IATA registered agent,my office is in the middle of town and anyone can visit whenever they please.I have made friends with people i met here vie their email addresses and nobody has tried to scam me before.Besides please feel free to visit the property section and see contact nos and addresses of agents that help with different stages of house construction and testimonials of people that have done business successfully with them.I must say i definitely know where to go when mine begins before this year runs out by Gods' grace.
If people can make contacts and be blessed through their posts here on nairaland,why then are my entries treated with suspicion?
If there"s any evidence mr justwise would like me to provide to proove the genuiness of my business, please go ahead and request for it.
Re: Wants Cheapest Air Ticket To Nairobi Kenya. by tyosho: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2013
oolumide: @JUST WISE. yeah i could do it myself, but at 520k is mind blowing if it is true. but dont bother about me i cant be jobbbed ooo. i am a street guy.

hello olumide,how would you like us to make contact

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ajao Estate By Public Transportation / Trying To Learn French- What Is The Best Way To Learn A New Language? / Any Nigerian In Belize Schooling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.