Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Chris Brown: 6 Reasons Why It’s Good He’s Single Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown: 6 Reasons Why It’s Good He’s Single Now (511 Views)

Uh Uh! Wizkid Says He's Single! It's Over With Tania...again? / Uh Uh! Wizkid Says He's Single! It's Over With Tania...again? / Flavour Says He's Single, That He Never Proposed To Beverly Heels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown: 6 Reasons Why It’s Good He’s Single Now by SexyPooja1(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2013
After a long time in the middle of a love triangle, Chris revealed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that he’s riding solo now. We couldn’t be happier for Chris, and think it’s a great idea for him to take some time to himself. Here’s why.
Nothing against Karrueche Tran or Rihanna, but it cannot be easy to be the romantic focus of those two feisty women. But there are even more reasons besides relieving a little stress release why Chris Brown taking a break off from romance could be totally beneficial for him.

6 REASONS WHY CHRIS BROWN BEING SINGLE IS GREAT
1. HE CAN FOCUS ON HIS MUSIC
Heartache does lead to musical inspiration, and Chris seems to be fueling his romantic drama into his music career. With his next album, X, still on the horizon, a single Chris now seems ready to launch his career to even bigger heights. “Right now, I’m in my prime,” Chris told HollywoodLife.com in an exclusive interview. And without any distractions, we can’t even imagine what Chris can accomplish on the mic.

2. HE CAN GET AWAY FROM THE DRAMA
Part of focusing on his music includes ignoring whatever drama is thrown his way, especially by Rihanna or KT. RiRi recently posted an Instagram photo with the message, “I hate when ex’s say…’I’m here if you need me.’ Where the f**k were you when we were together and I needed you?” It seemed like an obvious shot at Chris, but now that he’s by himself he can let all of those disses roll off of his shoulders, and just do him.

3. HE CAN FOCUS ON HIS CHARITY
Chris donated over 1,000 pairs of sneakers to at-risk children in the Compton, Calif. neighborhood on July 20. As a single guy, Chris will have even more time to give back — and no one can debate that that isn’t a great thing!

Continue reading here...http://www.poojablog.com/2013/07/chris-brown-6-reasons-why-its-good-hes.html

(1) (Reply)

The Wait Is Over! Lovely Surprise Now Available / It's Past Tense For D'banj And Don Jazzy / Don Jazzy’s Tweet After Peter Psquare Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.