Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

A Tour With A Ghost - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tour With A Ghost (3898 Views)

Binyelum! : A Love Story Told By A Ghost. / Ghost-full / Who Needs A Ghost / Freelance Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2013
I WELCOME YOU ALL INN HERE AS WE ENJOY TOGETHER A VERY INTERESTING STORY, I KNOW THERES GONA BE MANY MISTAKES AS THIS IS MY FIRST AS CORRECTION AND CRITISMS ARE HIGHLY WELCOME....

PLS COMMENT AS UR COMMENT WILL GO ALONG WAY IN BUILDING A YOUNG NEW WRITTER...

N.B: THIS STORY IS ALL BUT A FICTION AND WILL BE SHORT AS WELL BUT I PROMICE ITS GONA BE INTERESTING AND EDUCATIVE...

THANKS AS YOU FOLLOW.........

EPISODE1

It was around 3.00am in the morning when i opened my eyes on my bed and i felt like i woke up in the middle of nowhere as there was complete silence and absolute darkness.

Then immediately i heard a familiar sound which turned out to be the sound of my wall clock and I immediately assured myself that i av woken up in my room.

I reached for the switch beside my bed to turn the light in my room on but that brought no changes to the darkness which immediately told me the power holding people is at it again..

I rolled to the other side of the bed to get my phone from the shelve in which i had plugged it the previous night.

I got hold of it and found it easy to locate the power botton in darkness which i immediately switched my phone on and proceeded straight to switch the flash light at the back which always serve as a torch light, and immediately there was light and i could see clearly.

I stood up, made my way to the door and on to the hallway.

I stayed in a 2bedroom flat apartment somewhere in the middle of the city.

I was already in the hallway when i rememberd what actually woke me up;

it was some weird sound and a heavy wind which i didnt realy know what caused it and so i decided to go check out what realy happened and i made my way straight to the sitting room, and when i got to the sitting room what i saw left my mouth ajar.

I noticed everything was scatterd.

The wall clock was right on the floor, the flower vase on the small glass table which is in the middle of the sitting room is now scattered on the floor.

I looked straight to where i av my family picture set right in d front of the standing glass shelve that contain my TV, DVD, Decoder and My Home Theartre sound system, and what i saw suprised me.

I left my picture, my mum's, the one i took with my siblings, my fiancéé and my dad's picture standing the previous night before went to bed, but now the only picture standing is that of my dad.

The other pictures had tumbled and now facing the floor.

I was lost in my thought immediately thinking what might av happened when my phone rang and that brought me back to the present.

I looked my phone screen and i saw it was my younger brother who stays with me but was at home with my parent because he's on holiday.

I wondered why he would be calling me by that time and i decided to pick the call and ask why he's not sleeping and intend to disturb my sleep had it been i was sleeping.

I picked the call and said;

"hello" with a superior tone saying

"Ehn Ehn, why are you not sleeping ogbeni?"

But his voice immediately told me something was wrong and was time to know what it was....
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
EPISODE2

I calmed my voice and asked my brother what has happened, but instead i noticed he was somehow scared to talk which i immediately understand he must be going through some shock due to whatever has happened which i still dont know yet.

I composed myself and try to bring the real me out (am practically good in talking to people, calming them and try to make them believe evrything is under control) and after two minutes i succeded and my younger brother finally summoned courage and said

"Brother Saheed, Daddy is dead"

At first i didnt believe my ears because i felt my brother had said something else.

I asked again

"what happened now"

And he told me again this time loud and clear..

"Daddy is dead"

I felt something break within me and my whole body felt cold it struck me like i was going to have a stroke.

I found an arm of one of the leather couch in my sitting room to support myself and asked

"what of Mum?"

"Shes here"

My brother said.

I told him i will be home as soon as i can and meanwhile he should take control of evrything.

I dropped the call and several thoughts found their way through my mind.

I stared at his picture which was staring back at me.

Because at this time the power holding people had brought d light.

I started thinking about different things, but i found out i couldnt think straight, all i kept repeating was

"why this man go die now?"

I stopped repeating that same question when i found out there was no one around to answer my question.

I felt like blaming him like he caused his death by himself.

I was so sad because i felt that is when i needed him most.

Its not even up to 2years i finished school and my wedding is like 3months away.

"damn! This is when i need this man most oh" I said.

I later consoled myself by concluding there are many orphans out there that make it in every ways of their lives and by the way i still gat my momma now.

Its morning, and the day turned out to be wedsday.

I put a call through to my fiancéé to tell her what has happened, she felt bad (which i know its not because the death of my papa, its simply because shes scared the wedding may be postponed) and immediately said she would be going with me which i oppose immediately assuring her that i will be back the following day because i have an important file which i must submit at work on friday and so we can travel back to my home town together friday evening which she agreed reluctantly and told me to take care of myself (thats how she always does like am a four years old kid).

I dropped the call filled with slight thought of my fiancee

"Ajoke Ade" i said, getting myself back to reality.

I dialed my office immediately to explain to them what has happened and told them i wont show up until friday morning.

I decided to go start getting ready for my journey as they will not bury my father in my absence being the first born and as a muslim family the corpse must be laid low under d ground that day, so i have to be home as soon as i can.

I went straight into the bedroom, cleaned myself up, i put on a black pant and a black shirt and a black tie making it all black on my black Alexandra Marquine shoe.

I graced my outfit with perfume and topped it all with the rolex wrist watch my fiancee had presented to me as my last birthday gift and i was set to move.....
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmmmm.... no word or comment whatsoever! daz a bad attitude to show a new writter oooo.... anyway follow up....
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2013
EPISODE3

It was a very cold morning as i stepped out of my appartment with my small briefcase which contained my cloth, and some stuffs i may be needing.

I walked straight to where i parked my car (Honda Baby Boy) the previous night.

I didnt bother to clean it up like i used to do, i just opened the bonnet to check the oil guage since i ll be going a long journey.

satisfied that everything was okay, i decided to pray and start my journey.

I drove off my compound onto the street where everything seem okay with every other people except me.

I kept on my journey to avoid getting into a serious traffic that may delay me and it was then i realized i wasnt feeling hungry which is unlike me because i take breakfast nothing latter than 7.30 in the morning and its 9.30 already and there was no traces of hunger yet.

It was then i said to myself

"oh boy you dey mourn true true oh"

Then my whole body felt cold again bringing on another memory reminding me i just loose another best friend the second time this year.

Its not up to 3months when i lost my best friend who was supposed to be my best man at my wedding which was suppose to come up soon.

Dapo was my close friend from secondary school and we maintained our friendship through our university days.

After NYSC he got a job almost immediately after i got my job as the Assistant managing director of the construction firm am working.

Dapo has been asthmatic right from secondary school but it has not been serious and so it wasnt something to be realy concerned about.

But it proved us all wrong when my friend started working as a factory supervisor where his work has to do with different types of gases but my friend had no choice since there was no other option and so he simply took the offer not knowing he was accepting his death warrant.

Dapo worked in his new company for like 7months when he started feeling sick but he never took it serious till it lead to his death one afternoon at work where it was reported that my tall,handsome friend Dapo collapsed at work where he was supervising some work just 10minutes after we talked on phone, and it was late before they could get him to the company's hospital and that was how i loose my friend.

I was just getting myself from the thought of Dapo when i noticed some odd things right ahead of me when it was already late to turn back and i murmured to myself

"this had better not be true".....
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2013
EPISODE4

It was actually true what i saw ahead of me..

pointing a gun at me was one of the six hefty men that has taken over the highway at both sides.

"Damn" i said under my breathe as they wave me to stop which i had no other option than to do just that.

I was so scared because i never realy experience such.

Even though i remember when i was in the university when i had to lie to my parents that i was robbed of my laptop simply bcus i wanted to change my old Hp then to a new one but now am into it for real and am scared to death.

One of the armed robbers opened d door for me to come down like am a chief and truly i felt honored but i knew deep down within me that am gonna pay a big price for the honor i was getting.

I barely stood upright when he slapped me and comnanded me to lie down, a slap that made my eyes sparkle.

I saw many cars lined up and all the peopple they have robbed gathered in a spot but what i noticed immediately was that they didnt collect their car key and that made me feel relaxed a little.

The first thing he requested for was my phone, wchich i gave him my blackberry without hesitating a bit and d next was my wallet which i dropped too.

He askd for my briefcase which he gave back to me after he has seen what was inside.

He was just abt to direct me to where the other are when he shouted

"come here"

I moved closer to him and he said;

"commot that watch"

I felt very bad and wanted to say

"bros abeg collect evrything and leave this watch"

But i reason am wella say what if he decided to take my life?

I took d wrist watch off reluctantly and handed it over to d useless pig cursing him not for any reason but for collecting what i see as my lucky charm, and that thought alone made me feel like i av no luck left again.

We were all there for another 2hours after they ve robbed close to 40cars after mine.

we were all saved when we heard d wailing of sirens, in which the thieves gathered up and drove off leaving us there.

The police men got to us, and they split up after we had told them which direction they went.

some of them who stayed with us calmed us and arranged us to drive out and continue our journey again while some people turned back and like an hour later i was already on my way cursing because it was past 3 in d afternoon already and i know they would av buried my father by the time i got home as there is no phone to contact me.

I felt very bad and somehow weak at d same time.

I got home 2hrs later and was suprised when evrybody greeted me like av been around before.

I was more suprised when one of my uncle told me he's pleased with where i choosed for the burial of my father.

I asked whats happening and tried to explain my delay but i was suprised when i heard them all mumured in dismay and my brother explained av been around since around 1pm and even said d last prayer for my dad with them and that i took excuse 20minutes ago that i wanted to go check something and would be bak soon.

I was dumbfounded as i didnt know what to say again.

I shouted "it wasnt me"

But i knew they didnt belive me.

All they were thinking is how bad and hard my fathers death as strucked me that i even forgot things easily.

I even heard some people murmured

"hope hes not going mad sha".

I was suprised and didnt know what step to take again.

As all could think was

"something is wrong and whatever it is has to be checked"

i decided to let evrything cool off that day with the thought of bringing it up the following day.

And with that thought in mind i went ahead to sleep off the stress and the bad day i had not knowing another worst day lie ahead.....
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2013
dnt just view pls... comment, correct nd advise..... i need dem all
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
EPISODE5

I was still sleeping when i heard some noise streaming in from within d compound,

i strugled to open my eyes, stood up and moved close to d window and pulled the curtain to see what was happening.

I was suprised and shocked when i saw my mother, my brother, and d little people dat stayed d night with us shouting

And evrybody was trying to do just one thing which was to put off d fire that is turning my 7months old car into ashes,

I couldnt move cuz i just didnt knw wat to do and that was were i stood as i watch my most valuable property burn..

Moments later they were able to put off d fire, but it was almost the same as leaving it to burn off completely cuz it was already beyound repair.

I consoled mysef already even before people tried to console me but d whole thing remained a misery to me.

My dad had just died d previous night, i was robbed d previous day, i lost my phone which was d only link people can get through to me, I lost my lucky watch and dat was when i remember i av lost another thing which might as well make me loose my job.

I jumped up from where i was sitting down and rushed out.

Everybody in the living room rushed out with me even though they didnt know why i acted like that but i was sure some of them will think i was running mad.

But i actually rushed out to d remenant of my car to see if d proposal i was supossed to submit d following day for my company for a big project which i had at the back sit of my car was still there.

But my guess was right cuz my job was d next in line as d whole envelope dat contained d proposal has already turned to ashes.

I screamed in horrow knowing what lies ahead but nobody could understand my sudden act cuz i seem calm minutes ago even more dan they had xpected.

I announced to my family that i have to be on my way to Lagos after I had explained my reason was to go see if i can still get a solution to d problem at hand as their was no phone with me again to make contact so i have to go try and sort things out.

They were reluctant as they are not sure what i might do to myself but had no choice than to let me try whatever i can do not to loose my job like i just lost my dad and other properties and even my sanity within 24hrs...
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
EPISODE6

I left my family at around 10.00am and headed straight to d park to board a bus with my heart heavy and my whole body weak.

I got to d park and made myself comfortable in d front sit while i replayed to myself how the last 24hrs had been for me while d bus awaits 2more passengers before we can start our journey.

I was still thinking when i looked up and saw a very pretty Lady coming straight to d bus i was and i diverted my whole attention to her forgetting my problems immediately, She was fair, tall with long black hair, and a perfect shape.

She walked straight to me and asked "is there someone here already?" Pointing to d sit next to me, i said no immediately with a smile which she returned immediately.

Few minutes later the bus took off and we started our journey..

20minutes later the pretty lady asked if i have any new single from 2pac.

I was shocked &suprised, but i answered "No" warmly and told her 2pac is dead knowing she just wanted to start a conversation and i damned myself for allowing her beat me to it.

I took it up immediately asking her where she'd been all this while not knowing 2pac's been dead long time ago.

she laughed it off saying she just started having interest in his rap and know nothing about him.

We talked about many things and she made me forgot how d last 24hrs had been for me.

she talked exclusively about herself which took us to d point where she told me about the hostile way of her uncle's wife whom she's been staying with since her parents died few years ago and that she left home for Lagos not knowing where she was going but she know she will be safer anywhere than her uncle's house.

I felt pity for her immediately asking her if she wouldnt mind staying in my house till she get where she could stay.

An opportunity she jumped at and thanked me immensely......
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
EPISODE7

We got to my apartment around 7.30pm cuz of d heavy traffic evrywhere in d city.

I was tired but it was a miracle i felt relaxed forgetting i had any problem, i even forgot about the proposal am supposed to submit to keep my job.

I didnt even bother to reach my fiancee which i knew must be so disturbed cuz my phone has been off since d previous day.

I told my new housemate whose name was Alisha to feel comfortable.

We later made dinner together which seem as the perfect time to tell her my story and she felt sad and i could see pity in her eyes.

We finished eating and retired to bed early.

She insisted she would sleep with me in my room cuz she didnt want to leave me alone to myself and I had to succumb easily seeing it as an opportunity to have such pretty by my side through d night.

We ve been on d bed for like an hour and i couldnt sleep, i felt like touching her but was scared cuz i dnt knw wat her reaction might be.

I laid down beside her thinking what i could do, i was still thinking when she asked suddenly if i was sleeping already,

i answered "No" immediately not knowing why she asked, she moved closer to me putting her head on my wild chest, i felt blood run down my spine, my heart beating fast and i felt embarrased when she said to me "calm down" which i obeyed immediately.

She moved up kissing my lips and i accepted the invitation willingly kissing her back and stroking her long hair,

we started wild fumbling with her top to get where her fresh nice breast were, squeezing the two almost at d same time,
then i ease the short knicker she had on down her knees and i had access to her clitoris rubbing it gently.

I sucked her breast a little before i went down to give her a very wild Mouth Action which turned out she was enjoying as she let out a sweet mourn evry few seconds, she interupted me when she turned me making me lie on my back then removed my boxers and brought sensation to my body putting d tip of my d**k in her warm mouth before she started sucking it vigorously,

i stopped her latter pulling her up so that she can be at d top as i enter her,
the inside was warm and my whole body system responded immediately as she let out a loud mourn as i entered and started rocking her inside,

she stopped latter and told me to stand up while she bend on her knees, her chest on d bed, i went in from d back and it dawned on me like i was having the best moment of my life.

It all ended when i came into her after she had came few minutes before me. I laid down on d bed beside her while we both tried to catch some breath and within me i was feeling like i had won a lottery not knowing i had won myself nothing but a big trouble.....
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by purpinkx(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2013
" Better get your vest better get your gun cos in lit. Section it's a wild wild west "
nice but no spacing that's the reason you see no comment cos they expect you to know that you need spacing
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by Chuksemi(m): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2013
bro,i would have criticizd. Buh i know its tough being a writer...just read other stories and learn a thing or two.
Meself be learner!
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
purpinkx: " Better get your vest better get your gun cos in lit. Section it's a wild wild west "
nice but no spacing that's the reason you see no comment cos they expect you to know that you need spacing

well bro, i gat it. dis is actually my 1st and am looking forward to corrections and advice and urs is greatly apreciated...
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chuksemi: bro,i would have criticizd. Buh i know its tough being a writer...just read other stories and learn a thing or two.
Meself be learner!

tanx so much bro.. i knw i still got a lot to learn at least from d likes of mazi, flow1759, floxy nd d rest bt sinc its my 1st i blive i ll soon blend in.... tnx bro
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
EPISODE8

It was barely 10minutes after we finished when i felt my eyes were turning and i was feeling uneasy.

she saved me the stress of thinking what might be d cause when she tapped my shoulder and told me to sit up, i did reluctantly thinking she wanted another round and i didnt want her to think i was tired but she saved me d agony when she said she wanted to talk to me.

She started by calling me by my full name which caught me as a suprised as i was sure i neva told her my full name and there is no way she could have managed to get to any of my credentials.

I calmed myself wanting to know what she had to say that made her called me by my full name.

She started her story by telling me she had known me a long time ago, that she's been dead for over 18yrs and ever since then she av been responsible for many death and mostly making people loose their sanity and thereby making them insane with different pains and agony.

She said she had been trying to get to me but its been hard for her but she saw my father's death as an opportunity to get to me,

she said she appeared like it was me to attend my fathers burial, she said she put my car on fire cuz she knew i have to be in Lagos that day if i want to keep my job and she followed me to the park and since she had the power to captivate me to fall for her at a glance then it was an easy task to get to me that way and me having sex with her means shes gotten full control of my soul and have the power to make me whatever she wants,

But before then, i will have to travel around with her as she would want me to see few of the people she has gotten to and changed their life from perfect to worse.

I was covered with sweat but had a very blank mind as i dont know what to say or what to do,

I noticed av almost forgotten evrything that has to do with my life as i couldnt think of anything personal and she latter announced to me that she can make me visible and invisible anytime she want and that we will both be invisible to everyother person except to each other as she take me around and so my TOUR WITH A GHOST started......

1 Like

Re: A Tour With A Ghost by Chuksemi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
**following**
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Next upload loading
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by tubolancer(m): 4:06am On Aug 11, 2013
The story is interesting but there are some missing links and it needs a lot of editing.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2013
tubolancer: The story is interesting but there are some missing links and it needs a lot of editing.

tanx.. will look into it..
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
dnt jaz peep in, comment nd encourage na atleast na sumwr pple like flow, mazi nd d rest start... oya make u na coment oo
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by Chuksemi(m): 1:39am On Aug 12, 2013
Here is a few....
1. Write in paragraphs.
2. Spell your words correctly.
3.learn character development(i really dont know this one).
4. Try to correct your tenses; and try to use punctuations in correct places.

We're all learners.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chuksemi: Here is a few....
1. Write in paragraphs.
2. Spell your words correctly.
3.learn character development(i really dont know this one).
4. Try to correct your tenses; and try to use punctuations in correct places.

We're all learners.

I type with phone so paragraphing aint realy easy wif a phone bt ll tend to d rest... tanx
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by sconp: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
hmmm waitin 4 mre
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
pardon my late uploading.... ll upload soon...
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Am sorry i had to change the title from Ghoul to Ghost due to d suggestions i get from readers from other sites... tanx as u follow nd dont forgt to comment nd correct pls.. God bless
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by plainmirror(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
****Waiting****
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Am so sorry i was unable to upload yestday, i ll try to upload dis 9t... keep checking..
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by Lizboh(f): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Interesting, nice write-up for a beginner. Well we are anciousily waiting for your update.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by purpinkx(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lizboh: Interesting, nice write-up for a beginner. Well we are anciousily waiting for your update.
please flash me when he updates ... Thankx
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by mosesjames: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
kul story bro,realy enjoyin it pls update quick
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by Lizboh(f): 1:14am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=purpinkx] please flash me when he updates ... Thankx[/quote sorry i dont av ur number and i dont know you.
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by olokpa11(m): 1:58am On Aug 14, 2013
Nice one bro.keep it up!!! it's a very scary story and am reading it this late alone in my dark room.nw am scared cheesy
Re: A Tour With A Ghost by midexz(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Blessed morning y'all... sorry for da delay in upload, u knw aw phcn can be na.... bt ll definitely upload 1episode 2day nd ll work on modifying my past updates nd work on the spacing as well... tanx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Of Eden: A Novel - Ebook [kindle, PDF] By Joey Graceffa / Where To Download Hadley Chase Novels / What Is The Difference Between Motivational And Inspirational?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.