Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ghost-full - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost-full (38258 Views)

A Tour With A Ghost / Indian Ghost Stories / Ghost Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Its another friday evening,a day every average working Nigerian cherishes;its two known packages of saturdays and sundays,and the excitement of the premiership matches lined up.For me its nothing to be excited about,my name is Rasheed and I worked for Nestle as a factory supervisor.I make good pay(50k) monthly,compared to my job,the pay is good.I stayed with my friend some where in Mowe outskirts,but honestly speaking its just not comfortable.I wake up 4:30am mondays to friday,sleep in a mosque on friday nights and complete my weekend nap in a church on saturday nights,all because of Peter's girlfriend,Lola.She visits during the weekend,making Peter's weekend and ruining mine.
Enroute home as usual on my worse day,I decided to take a shortcut home to take maximum rest before the arrival of our lady.I came across this small structure,looked abandoned but could feel the presence of someone in it,I got more interested when I noticed a sign board inside the little buildig with inscription "1 room apartment".I walked in slowly but there was no one inside "Good evening oo" I altered,suddenly a fat,short and bald man on shades replied behind me "good evening! What do you want".I inquired about the apartment on the board and he said it was for rent.I made my intentions known right away and he said "when you are ready I am".While standing I made my rational thinking and viewed my account balace based on my last withdrawal(I had N94,300 in my savings account).He said well "Let's go check the house out".
It was about 7:45pm when we got to the house,the strange looks people on the street gave me was what baffled me,but my overjoyous state made me ignore them quickly;joy of not sleeping on the mat on friday nights and chairs on saturday nights.On walking in,we were welcomed with the shrilling cry of a little boy running,it came to me it was a face-me-i-face-you house.I compensated myself wit comforting words like "this is just the start,atleast its me alone,aweh gbagbe oshi".We walked through the passage of 8 doors opposite eachother,4 on each side.He took me to the 3rd room on the right,opened it and said "here we are!".I looked into the cube room and nodded my head in approval.We bergained on the rent and agreed 50k per annum,it was affordable for me.He asked when I"ll lyk to move in nd I told him "this weekend".I promised to pay the next day but unaware of the horror I was walking in to...

5 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Episode 2:
"Ama bachelor making ma dough,omo malo sheshekushe malo fumble..." Those were the lyrics dashing out of my mouth (like I wrote the piece for d'banj)as I calmly folded my pencil jeans to be aligned in the bag containing my belongings.Silently,Peter walks in,"ah ah,u dey travel and you tell me guy" he frowned as he accused me,I replied swiftly "I just collect house ni jare",he shook his and said "na waooo" depicting my act of ignoring him on my move.I wasn't moved,just briefed him it was an urgent one(no time),"so where the place dey?" He inquired,"around dar jumobi syd" I replied,"notin do u sha" he concluded.I was set to go,took the receipt laying on the bed and deeped in my left back pocket,"I go holla u" I said without looking at peter,I walked away like he never did me any good.
I approached the house that caused my ungrateful act towards peter ,but that wasn't on my mind.I walked through the passage but the silence in the house got me thinking (where every body go?).I opened my apartment and inhaled the breath of freedom,my standing fan on the left side of the room kept rotating(I got a matress,a fan and a rug earlier that day) and blowing some air of relief.I dragged my bag in and shut the door behind me.

Its 7:45pm, on my bed giving my utmost attention to my blackberry,suddenly that shrilling sound of the child escaped in the atmosphere,I peeped through my door and saw the kid run out of the passage,then I wondered why a sound could be so stereotyped,"that child must be talented" I thought.Back on my bed,then I realised the rumble in my tommy,I decided to take my bath then find something to eat.Grabbed a bucket and wrapped my towel round my neck,I swept to the well right behind the house.This was the first time I saw the back of the house,the land beyond was so vacant and filled with stumps,some parts of the jungle was still upright,it was obvious there wasn't a soul in there.The silence that reigned was becoming scary,I could hear the movement of the breeze and its twirl around me.It occured to me that my house was the 3rd house and the only house onthe left side of the street.The street has only 3 houses,2 on the right but their distance to my abode was more than a hundred metre,my house was so alone on this end of the street.I picked up my bucket full of water and turned around for the bathroom,a woman was standing at the entrance of the passage with a spoon in her left hand,it was hard to see her face because the light was reflecting behind her."Good evening!" I said but she did not reply,"we dey sell food oo,if you wan buy",I was shocked,"how did she know about my hunger state.well,no right thinking human will eat that sort of food"I said silently in my thought.I walked in to the bathroom and took my bath quickly,dashed in to the room and closed my door.I was on my blue jean and a white shirt I got from a girl called Dami,we had something going but her weird ways got me thinking,until the news that she was a witch circulated and that I was her next victim.For my dear life I ran and took refuge with peter.That thought just ran through my mind like mark steel on goin turbo.I walked out of the house to see what I could find but the darkness that claimed the whole place sent me back inside.It was so dark I din't even know which way to go less a place to eat.As an ulcer patient I needed to feed if I did not want to keep turning on my bed in pain till dawn.The weird woman became my last hope,but I never recalled her room besides she's the only person I have seen in this house,I walked back to the passage and saw the door opposite my room opened,"u don ready" she asked,I became scared,then suddenly I heard a scream from the back of the house,it was so loud,it was like it came from the well...

3 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
When's d next update? I'm following.......
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2013
repogirl: When's d next update? I'm following.......
Tanx 4 readin...ryt away iz d next update!
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2013
Episode 3:
The ominous scream from the back of the house brought fear in me,I ruShed down to the backyard where and saw the well opened,I looked in and saw the water in it move forcefully like something real big was thrown in.I closed the well with my trembling hand,I looked around with aggravated distress,my heart beating so hard I could hear it,I felt insecured,I felt alone,I was afraid.I summoned courage and walked back to the passage,slowly a hand holdind a glass plate filled with rice and something I wasn't paying attention to due to the unstable condition of my system stretched out of the room opposite mine and said "na hin d dis".With so much on my mind,an unknown woman offers me rice and just like that I take it?"I don't think so" I thought.I ignored it like I never saw it,walked back in to my room and locked my door.I simpered at my shadow reflected by the bulb onthe ceiling,a smile of expectation,pain and horror that am about to face for not eating anything.I jumped on my bed and slightly closed my eyes,I raised my wrist to check the time "9:50" I whispered with fear still having a better part of me.
Suddenly a pinch in my belly woke me up from my shallow slumber,I raised my wrist again and it was 12:34 this time,I still had my clothes on,I managed to stand up because the pinch just notified me of what is to come.I pulled off my shirt and removed my jean leaving me with my black boxershorts,I gently descended on my bed and laid on my stomach.The pain exasperated as the seconds ticked.I was in pain,my vision became blur and I began to loose consciousness,I could hear my voice groan as I rolled from right to left of my bed holding my stomach.I had nothing I could use to make my situation tranquil,I hopelessly rolled on the floor.I felt a tender touch and heard a faint voice saying "its okay".
I opened my eyes and it was morning,I saw a sachet of peak milk beside me and 1 of my green plastic cup with a spoon in it,a pack of pure water with name "Teju pure water" written on it.I could swear I saw someone,quickly I checked my door but the lock was opened,I could swear I locked it,I could swear I heard a voice,I could swear someone was here...

Please I'll lyk ur comments for a boost..

5 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
wetin happen nao? i like the comedic mystery, please continue, aside from a few errors, the story is intriguing, I want to know the story behind that house.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
repogirl: wetin happen nao? i like the comedic mystery, please continue, aside from a few errors, the story is intriguing, I want to know the story behind that house.

Ryt away mam...
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Episode 4:
I was beginning to smell the coffee,though I was finding it hard to understand the scenario."I was in pain,hen hen...I woke up and it was gone,that's mysterious..." I whispered to myself .I stood up firmly as I rubbed my left hand on my face,abruptly the bulb in my room came on, but the vibe of the residence to grace the event was absent "UP NEPA".I felt something wrong,I decided to call the agent but the knock on my door hindered my action,"who is it?" I asked as I opened slowly in a way only my face would be exposed to the stranger knocking,it was the agent,surprisingly I said "I was about calling you sir","well here I am" he said .I explained the weird activities going on in the house and he told me my mind was playing tricks on me."Let me introduce you to the rest of the occupants" he suggested,I gladly accepted .We stepped out(as I forced my head in to my white shirt),we started from the right (the last room beside mine).He knocked and a deep response from inside said "caretaker,good morning","sycko,your neighbour say Im wan greet you" the agent said,"I busy now,may be later"he replied."No mess with am oo,na 1 unpredictable phan..."he whispered in my hear as his voice fainted away .We proceeded to the one opposite sycko's room but I paid less attention to the formalities."Could I be hallucinating"I thought to myself.We were done,"I think I have done my part now"he said,I nodded to acknowledge. It was a beautiful morning and the thought of making something out of it was becoming impossible because the agent did not pay attention to the paranormal activities I explained going on,and his reply was not that convincing, "they're too real to be hallucinations, am not crazy,,,I no what I saw..." as I convinced myself and returned to my room.

"Knock Knock",the sound on my door was so heavy it could bring it down,I was preparing to set out to watch manchester united vs tottenham.It was some minutes to twelve with the match starting by 12:30pm,after that was Liverpool vs Chelsea,we cal this kind of set up a super sunday.I shouted from where I stood and asked "who'z dat" and a deep voice from outside escaped through my weak door,"na me Chinedu wey caretaker dey cal sycko", now a sign of relief took over my system as I walked to the door to open for my first neighbour nice enough to show himself.I carefully opened the lock with my face facing the ground and gradually opened the door,I looked up slowly cause I don't need to be told the man standing in front of me is almost a giant,I continued lifting my face towards his and I screamed,the sight of the horror on his face was so scary,I just had to scream,"haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" .

2 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
.....and then....
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Episode 5:
The fear that gripped me was like an electric shock from a naked wire, I could feel my heart pound faster than it ever did,my sweaty face despite the tony montana powder I applied on my fresh face after bathing,my shaky legs like a new born calf and my twitching left eye as a result of some spasmodic reactions (I get that when am usually scared).I looked up to syckos face and stammered "h..h..how pa...how...parol?",he replied with his bass voice "I just say make I greet u ni" ,he turned around like a robot controlled by a remote and walked bach to his room. Quickly I wore my shoe-like palm slippers and set out like I was in a hurry,locked my rickety door and swiftly moved past rooms till I got outside,it felt like have just been released from a dark cave of horror. It was the first I was leaving the house since I moved in. It was approaching match time and I was contemplating on the viewing centre I was going to watch the match, "if I go bustop now dose boys go just dey dash pesin igbo carbonmonoxide,ontop say I no dey smoke I go dey sniff wit them,pshhew.....if igo rasaki own nw,dey fit burst fyt any tym....make I enter theo syd joor,I'll rather pay 250 dan endanger my lyf because of #100" I concluded. I deep my hand in my back pocket to reach for my wallet and my room key dropped from my middle finger(I usually fix my key's oval handle in my left middle figer), I bent to pick it and I saw legs walked hastily past me,I picked up my key and stood up quickly to know what was going on because two men were carrying a very tall man that looked so much like sycho,I followed them immediately but all I could see was their backs and I needed no one to tell me the tall man was covered in blood, I tried inquiring from the entrance of the passage where I stood but behold the beauty before me,she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,she was wearing an NYSC crested shirt,a jean trouser and a pair of black flat shoes. She came out from the first room at the entrance, "Leave this place now.....Now!" She shouted, "what a first impression" I thought to myself as she went back in to her room. The passage was empty,I couldn't recall the room they entered (the 3 men),I turned around cause I was already running late. I couldn't get on d lonley street I reside,I had to walk almost 300 meters to get to the world. "This house seizes to amaze me...what's goin on" I soliloquized as i looked out for a bike.

I was late and all the seats have been taken, I saw Theo and beckoned,he responded kindly and knew why I summoned,he took my hand and walked me to the front row where he organised a seat for me.I sat down but seriously wasn't ready for a game,all I could see was the half shaved broken skull with a missing left eyeball and the conspicuous torn mouth of sycho,it was a scene I would not forget in a long time. The thought of the beautiful corper or I call her the girl in the crested shirt got me thinking about getting close and asking questions. "Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllll..." , the sudden roar of man u fans shook the arena,I jumped and shouted like I just won a lotto (I din't see the goal though,but was patiently waiting for the replay) .In no time first half was done,1-0 was the score line but I wasn't concerned about that, all I had in my head was how my life was changing for the worse,in another corner I just can't wait to see the girl in the crested vest again.
Re: Ghost-full by Jerry2i(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2013
I love ghost stories.already hooked up on this one.
Continue oh.......
Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is really scaryyyyy......

Can't wait for more sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2013
Episode 6:
"Omo na me get premiership dis season..ar u a learner", words coming from a noise maker beside me,he ran his own commentary throughout the match, "thank God its over" I sighed like have just been told I won't be going to work for a week. I stood up sluggishly as I calculated my next line of action, I needed to eat something so I don't suffer like I did the previous night. I walked out with the audible sound of my slippers as I dragged my feet, I approached the mai shai opposite theo's arena and ordered for two noodles and two eggs(I have been planning to reduce on my egg intake because I could feel the increase in my weight without checking). I sat comfortably on a bench beside the mai shai and waited patiently,I felt my pocket with mild touches from my two hands for my phone, "shiiiit" I muttered,I left my phone at home,it was my only company but now am simply Lonely like Akon. My order was ready,it was served in the smallest sized nylon with my right hand receiving it with joy, I paid him and told him to keep the change. I strolled to the junction and mounted a bike to the nearest stop to my area.Its baffling why bikes are not used to going deep into jumobi, for them its like doing the right thing not proceeding;ignoring this particular rider's deliberate act, I paid him and he rode off as fast as he could. Like a flash, I remembered I needed to iron my shirts against monday,I increased my pace towards my frightening house. I walked in to the segregated compound and furthered my stroll to the passage, I stopped at the first room on the right and knocked, "hello...gud evening oo..." I called distinctively at the door but I got no answer from the girl with the crested shirt. I left the door reluctantly but paid attention to any sound the door would make, suddenly It made a sound and I turned around, she was still wearing the crested shirt and still as radiant as she was earlier. I walked towards her and stretched my hand for formalities, she stretched her's too attaching a glowing smile to it, I felt my head swelling as I shook her cold hand, it was a moment of fulfilment. "My name is Rasheed and I stay in the third room on the right...that is the room after yours" I said confidently as I withdrew my hand with my head getting bigger like it was going to burst, all she could say was "I kno" with a beautiful smile, "I din't catch your name" I raised my eyebrows as I inquired, "I never threw it" she replied, I smiled and nodded saying "now that's funny", she turned and said "we'll talk later" as she entered her room. I strolled back to my room opened the door and dropped my meal on the bed wit the intention of pouring it in a plate,I pulled off my shirt as I walked closer to the mirror opposite my door, I stared at my belly through the mirror and rubbed it as I loosen my belt,I could see the reflection of my door in the mirror but it was opened,,,yes,widely opened. I turned back in a surprise cos I knew I closed after my entrance,it was locked from the original view,I looked at the mirror again and the door was still opened but this time the shadow of someone standing behind the curtain was obvious.I stared at the mirror so I can convince myself I wasn't crazy, I could tell the man behind the curtain was looking straight at me but the shadow was all I could see.I was really scared this time because what am staring at in the mirror is convincing enough,I turned my neck slowly around to look at d door but it was firmly locked. "God eeeh!!" I whispered and walked slowly towards the door with so much fear and beats in my heart, I got to the door and opened slowly with the door making an annoying hoarse sound, I held the door with my left hand And looked straight at the curtain. For real it was there,the shadow was veiled by the transparent curtain,I could not tell who it was but I could hear every breath he took, it was real,I was seeing some one right in front of me... I got a hold of my self and fiercely pulled the curtain with my right hand as I shouted "whosss dat?" frighteningly...there was no one there,it vanished in to thin air (it was obvious it was a HE). My fear aggravated as I turned to the mirror wondering, I looked up at the mirror and it was there again, I looked back and it was standing like it wanted me to act, angrily I stepped forward and raised the curtain...woooooooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghost-full by frank317: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
i like this, at least u got my heart beating the way i like it. so why does it take u forever to update?
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2013
frank3.16:
i like this, at least u got my heart beating the way i like it. so why does it take u forever to update?
M very sorry,always busy...I'll hasten up my updates but not d write up...tanx
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
Episode 7:
The bright sun rays passing through my opened window behind me could be felt even with my eyes closed,I gradually opened my eyes but they were so heavy like I have been battling conjunctivitis, eventually I succeeded in my quest, they were opened. I looked ahead with my door still opened, I don't recall closing it,I can't even recall what happened. I attempted standing up but the pain all over my body wouldn't let me, I stood up and made sounds of discomfort, I staggered to the mirror but the sight of a bandage wrapped around my head was a huge surprise. "You need to rest..." A soothing voice said behind me,it was her,the girl in the crested shirt. My head began to swell again like a balloon, I walked towards her and said "it was you...it was you on saturday...you gave me the medication", I was sure it was her figure I saw 2 days ago though I was unconscious. She replied yes and changed the look on her face to a more angry one, "y ar u being so naïve?...so careless...can't you see what's going on around you? You need to leave..." She forcefully suggested, "what ar you doing here?,u wan carry belle abi" a woman shouted at the entrance of my door, obviously it was her mother, "leave,leave..." She whispered as she walked backwards towards her mother. I raised my head to the clock but am definitely not going to work today, it was 11am in a house unfolding weird secrets I don't think I want to find out.

Different thoughts kept show casing in my head gallery, "should I leave?...what if I do? What will be my reason?...a girl told me to?....c'mon...stop being a pu**y and think straight..." . I roamed my room as I walked to the door to close it, I leaned on it after closing and sat behind it. "I gat 2 get out of here " I commanded my self, picked my back bag,stuffed in some clothes and zipped it up. I wore a shirt and a jean with my palm slippers,picked up my bag,opened the door,stepped out and locked it. Trying to roll my key handle in my middle finger I looked up and saw the agent, "where u dey go?" He asked, I wan go c my mama,I go show next tomorro" I replied hastily, I walked past him quickly, "you can't run away from us" he said, I looked back and he was gone but sycko was standing at the other end of the passage,he was bleeding seriously like he just had an accident,the strand of meat holding his jaw was dripping with blood uncontrollably,his torn skin made it easy to see the Skeletal structure of his left hand, his tommy was completely ripped off by only God knows what, the sight was horrible. By now I was convinced,I don't know what's happening but the only solution is to run as fast as my legs can take me. I ran out of the house not thinking what people will say is wrong with me running In broad day light. I got to the bus stop with my heart beating and sweat dripping, my hands shaking but my thoughts straight with my destination... Home...not peter's place...home... I jumped in to an egbeda bus and took a deep breath, peoples concentration in the bus on me was obvious, I looked straight at the mirror facing me and saw I still had the bandage on my head, I smiled slightly and ignored the commuters. In no time I was home, but the concerned response from my mum got me annoyed a little, "rasheed what apund?, were you attacked?,who did this to you?...rasheed....ahhhhhh!!! Egbami!!!" she exclaimed non stop till my dad came out of his room,it was clear he was having his siesta and I bet he is on leave. "See mum, let me freshen up first and I'll tell u everything" I grumbled and walked to my dad, "good afternoon sir" I greeted but his silence could be heard, he never replies when he is angry. I went in to my room dropped my bag and jumped on the bed.

"...So, I just had to come home" I narrated my chronicle to my family over dinner, it was 9pm and I spent all afternoon sleeping with nightmares. I could tell from my seat my dad din't buy the story,my mum was engrossed and I wasn't surprised at her gullible approach. "So your telling me you left the money u paid because someone told you to leave?" My dad chuckled and asked, "its not about what someone told him or anything,din't you hear what he said he was seein?" my mum defended, " please spare me" he replied and walked to his room, I took a deep breath and looked at the meat on my plate,I bit a chunk and watched my mum follow my dad to the room. "I believe u" my 9year old niece said(she's my late senior sister's daughter,I still miss her), I looked at her and rubbed her head. "Good night uncle rasheed!" She said as she switched off the t.v and locked the doors(she's so disciplined),"mum has taught you well" I whispered, "good nyt sophie".I went to my room and laid down to sleep, looked at my door from my bed and smiled. Few hours in to my sleep I felt my bladder indicating, I sat up without opening my eyes,I scratched it slightly as I stood slowly for the toilet, I raised my eyebrows aiding my eyes to open, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I screamed...I was back at the house,back at the house of paranormal activities, the house of fear...how come, I could hear the hoot of the owl,the creak of only God know's what....what am I doing here? Am I dreaming?...I better wake up if I am.... To make it worse I heard aggressive knocks on the door,It din't stop...."whoooooozzzz dattt" I screamed!!!
Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
You are scaring the shit out of me oooooooooo
Re: Ghost-full by haysal(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
This is scAaaaarrrryyyyy!!!!!!!
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Really enjoying this! Pls try to be a bit more regular with ur posts, thanks.
Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
repogirl: Really enjoying this! Pls try to be a bit more regular with ur posts, thanks.

Baby, na where you enter na?
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
*shivering*
whata story! I like!
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Baby, na where you enter na?

Huh? Where the baby dey?
Re: Ghost-full by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
OMG.....dis iڪ scarrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Ghost-full by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
repogirl:

Huh? Where the baby dey?

Sorry... Madam, na where you enter na... Abi you don forget me neh....

Damn, shud hav known, I for stop u from smokin skunk...
Re: Ghost-full by repogirl(f): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Sorry... Madam, na where you enter na... Abi you don forget me neh....

Damn, shud hav known, I for stop u from smokin skunk...

Smoking skunk, funny, dats a new one. Seems derailing threads is a hobby of yours?
Re: Ghost-full by Jakemond(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2013
I like you story....my apologies for my earlier intrusion;though, I would have appreciated what your thoughts about my prologue(https://www.nairaland.com/1247140/conflicted-destiny-chronicle-natural-born)

Thanks,

Jakemond
Re: Ghost-full by luvmijeje(f): 2:18am On Apr 05, 2013
I was hoping to force myself to sleep by coming here to read but I don enter one chance with dis 1 wey I read o.

3 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by frank317: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
i am loving this, pls continue na
Re: Ghost-full by luvmijeje(f): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Slickest,well done.
Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
;DI really appreciate you guys 4d boost...I'll definatly ruduce the update interval...

2 Likes

Re: Ghost-full by Slickest(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
I'l update every night so it serves its purpose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Am I? / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / Along He Came.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.