Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) (702 Views)

Nine Types Of Facebook Friends Users, Where Do You Belongs? :D / Riddle For The Gods Get It In Minutes Then You Are A Genius / Solve This Mensa Riddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by FMK(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2008
Guys  Please
Be patient  to read this  History

three Blood brothers  fall in love with the king's Daughter,  each one  of them did not  realize that they are  hunting  the same prey, but the king realized that all those three brothers had passion in his daughter ,  the First brother decides to pay the Bride price to the king to take the Daughter as a wife.  the King  told  him,
okay  come tommorrow  at 12 o clock. when the first brother left the king house, the second brother that coming from another way, did not know  that his elder brother already visited  the king. the second brother told the king that he want to pay the bride price  to take the daughter as a wife.  the king  tells him the same that he told his elder brother. when the  second  brother went out,  the third brother arrived, the King smiles  he told him the same . the following day, the three brothers  suddenly appeared  to the  house  king  at the same time each one with his  stuff and   confusion started. first brother said,  the wife is mine. second brother also  said the same,  the wife is mine.  the third also said the same,  the wife is mine. the King said to them, Go back each one with your stuff and decide  among you, who will take the wife.   later,  the King daughter  died  the first brother dreamed that the lady died he told his brothers.  the second brother  took his Magic Horse that can run fast and faster  to reach the body before to be burried.  all of them get on the horse and  they went.  as soon as they arrived, the third brother  has a Power to rise someone from the  death,   touched the lady  and the lady   woke up  and come to alive   and  confusion started again among them

now  answer  my question

if you are the king,  to whom will you give the daughter ?  (between the three brothers)
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by manickal(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2008
who wants to marry a dead wife?. the third brother
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by Abbygyal(f): 4:23pm On May 28, 2008
I think dey would fight forever because if the first brother didnt dream, others wouldnt know the king's daughter died and without the magic horse (second brother) they wouldnt get there early enough to wake her up. Finally, without the power to touch the dead (third brother) the girl wouldnt be brought back to life. So i guess the equation is solved. Another man should marry the king's daughter. cool
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by kene20(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2008
em em em, Infact, I ve forgotten what i wanted 2 say,
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 28, 2008
We now have clonong machines around. Let them clone her!
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by krama(m): 1:23am On May 29, 2008
Dilemma! cool
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by Nobody: 5:11am On May 29, 2008
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by Jeovy(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2008
@ poster

Is the kings daughter the only babe existing then?
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by FMK(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2008
Jeovy:

@ poster

Is the kings daughter the only babe existing then?

yes. of course
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by rill: 12:12pm On May 29, 2008
this puzzle is as simple as being a nairaland addict.to d first guy who had the dream of her death;even if he hadnt d dream, the news of her death would eventually reach three brothers whether early or late, we are talking of a princess here.and to the second with d fast horse; i think that may not be necessary why? because just as the story told us the third brother has the power to raise d dead irrespective of the day she died or time she had been buried so even if there was no dream or some freaky fast horse, someone has the power to raise d dead at any day or time.so d king should give the third brother although i dont think the king would be wise enough to think as i am thinking xcept he calls 4 ma service grin
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by Abbygyal(f): 1:55pm On May 29, 2008
@rill
i think u dnt understand the riddle well, without the dream, they would have buried d princess and the third brother cant raise the dead that is buried tongue
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by mykali(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2008
rill:

this puzzle is as simple as being a nairaland addict.to d first guy who had the dream of her death;even if he hadnt d dream, the news of her death would eventually reach three brothers whether early or late, we are talking of a princess here.and to the second with d fast horse; i think that may not be necessary why? because just as the story told us the third brother has the power to raise d dead irrespective of the day she died or time she had been buried so even if there was no dream or some freaky fast horse, someone has the power to raise d dead at any day or time.so d king should give the third brother although i don't think the king would be wise enough to think as i am thinking xcept he calls 4 ma service grin

this is the correct answer
Re: Whom Wife Belongs To (riddle) by FMK(m): 6:15am On May 31, 2008
Think twice

(1) (Reply)

Fishing Spot / Ginne Grants The Wish / Pics From Djcrooky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.