Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,941 members, 7,845,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Will There Ever Be Peace In Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will There Ever Be Peace In Africa? (668 Views)

Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] / There Can Never Be Peace In Nigeria Until. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will There Ever Be Peace In Africa? by Idriswhite(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Africa has the best topography amongst the continents of the globe. No earthquakes of any magnitude,tsunamis or other devastating natural disasters. I wonder how great this continent would have been if it were inhabited by the white race who upon their countless natural disasters still stand tall in all ramifications.
Africa has peace by nature but has no pacifists. This shatters the natural endowed peace on the continent plunging Africans into problem of different kinds that characterized their chronological lives.
Will there ever be peace in Africa? By peace,i mean a continent free from corruptions,hunger,political agitation,terrorism,massacre of innocent people, plague and diseases. Going through the history, Africa has been wading through turbulent waters ranging from colonization,looting of treasuries,agitation for emancipation,coup,lawlessness,plague,misappropriation,and the contemporary poor governance and terrorism.
Upon our mishaps,just like our black pigment Shields our skin from assaults,africans always find one or two ways of adaptations. With heavy heart,i say to you my readers, Africa is dying. It is struggling for life. How do you think our dying continent could be revived and make stronger that other continents of the globe?
Re: Will There Ever Be Peace In Africa? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Idriswhite: Africa has the best topography amongst the continents of the globe. No earthquakes of any magnitude,tsunamis or other devastating natural disasters. I wonder how great this continent would have been if it were inhabited by the white race who upon their countless natural disasters still stand tall in all ramifications.
Africa has peace by nature but has no pacifists. This shatters the natural endowed peace on the continent plunging Africans into problem of different kinds that characterized their chronological lives.
Will there ever be peace in Africa? By peace,i mean a continent free from corruptions,hunger,political agitation,terrorism,massacre of innocent people, plague and diseases. Going through the history, Africa has been wading through turbulent waters ranging from colonization,looting of treasuries,agitation for emancipation,coup,lawlessness,plague,misappropriation,and the contemporary poor governance and terrorism.
Upon our mishaps,just like our black pigment Shields our skin from assaults,africans always find one or two ways of adaptations. With heavy heart,i say to you my readers, Africa is dying. It is struggling for life. How do you think our dying continent could be revived and make stronger that other continents of the globe?
their can be positive change but peace is not certain.conflict is in consonance with nature

(1) (Reply)

There Is NO Hell fire In Yoruba Culture, Fix The Satellite Picture-- Engr musiwa / Beat Your Woman In Lagos And Go To Jail / My Father Was a Gambler,Drug Addict-Godogodo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.