Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

During A Wedding Reception - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / During A Wedding Reception (731 Views)

How To Handle Guests At Your Wedding Reception.lol / Can U As Far As This In Your Wedding Reception? / Groom Exposes Bride And Best Man During Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

During A Wedding Reception by Benheart1(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2008
During a wedding reception; the groom was called upon to give his vote of thanks to his guests and this is what he came up with: I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty for creating my wife and to also thank the pastor and his wife for lending us their wedding rings. Special appreciation to my landlord who lent us his car. I am most grateful to my boss for approving the loan I used for the wedding. Big thanks to the committee of friends for the appeal fund they raised on my behalf. Also to my brothers wife, thank you for lending us your wedding gown. Am so grateful to the cake designer for the cake. I promised to return it tomorrow morning as agreed. Special thanks to my friends who brought food from their homes to help me feed you all.
Re: During A Wedding Reception by donpapa(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2008
what a nice act! cheesy
He was only trying to appreciate all and sundry for making the holy matrimony a memorable one grin
Re: During A Wedding Reception by ohilebo(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2008
Bennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,, are u sure it was not ur wedding? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: During A Wedding Reception by Abbygyal(f): 3:27pm On May 28, 2008
lmao cheesy dat was meant to be a secret but its all gud, atleast he showed his appreciation

@poster
nice joke
Re: During A Wedding Reception by actoor(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2008
NAWA 4 the husband oooooo, grin
Re: During A Wedding Reception by manickal(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2008
broke bloke
Re: During A Wedding Reception by Jeovy(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2008
Na by force to marry
Re: During A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 28, 2008
cheiii
Re: During A Wedding Reception by kene20(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2008
He that find a wife, find a good thing cry cry cry
Re: During A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 28, 2008
kene 20:

He that find a wife, find a good thing cry cry cry
lol cheesy
Re: During A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 31, 2008
kene 20:

He that find a wife, find a good thing

and shall receive a pleasure from the Lord wink

(1) (Reply)

Cool Music / The Trainee / The Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.