Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (612898 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
please my play store is not loading after formating my sd. what to do please
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
maxibrainz: I just got my m3 so am subscribed to this thread but i got some questions.
1. How do i put off the vibration when typing that stuff runs down ba3 alot
2. How do i turn off every single vibration on the phone e.g when i boot or switch it off it vibrate
3. Sometimes the opera hang and just show a blank screen what should i do
4. Which ba3 saver app
is best for me to use.
5. Finaly pls i need an app that can tell me the location of anyone that call me tanx. I realy love great apps, i play games occasionaly. Now my contribution does looking for a list of cheap browsing plans to use you can choose from anyone below. Let me start with Airtel
1. You can subcribe for Airtel 80mb with just #100 by sending BBUD to 440 and it last just for one day or
2. you can subscribe for Airtel 240mb with just #200 by sending BBUD3 to 440 and it last 3 days. To make both the 80mb or 240mb plan to last for one week just migrate to Airtel club 10 homies by dialing *166# load #200 and you would be given 15mb that would last one week then you can now subscribe for either the 80mb or 240mb plan which would be added to the 15mb to last one week, if you load and didnot get your 15mb call their customer care to camplain by dialing 111 and the would resolve the issue.
3. Subscribe for Airtel 1gb bundle to last one month by dialing *440*4# cost #1200
4. Subscribe for Airtel 2GB plan to last one month by dialing *440*16# cost #1500 but to make this particular 2GB plan work on your device you have to load #100 and subcribe for extra 10mb by dialing *141*712*11# then you are good to go
5. Subscribe for Airtel 6GB to last two months, to subcribe load #3000 credit on your Airtel line then send BBUM3 to 440, also for this plan you have to load extra #100 and subscribe for 10mb by dialing *141*712*11# to enable it to work on your device. Take note all this Airtel bundle plan doesnt require any vpn and it not a must that you use blackberry.net as apn your normal airtel apn would work. Now let move to MTN
1. You can get 4.5gb on mtn by dialing *102# it works on all devices and cost #2500 and it last a month. As for other networks their bundle are expensive, their Bis plan dont work on other devices and if it works it requires a vpn, so if you ask for my advice, i just tell you to go for any of the Airtel plans i mentioned above.
1day i will close my eyes and subscribe for 6gb
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
hopsydboi: please my play store is not loading after formating my sd. what to do please
someone should help please
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
@maxibtain u are welcomed on board, ur questions 1-3 can be solved under settings, pls endeavour to explore that are.
uninstall ur opera mini and either download another one or ask someone to share via flash share( dt was wt i did too)
there is du battery saver pre installed in ut device which is vry ok( bt u can download battery doctor 4rm store if u wish)
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cowboy43:
1day i will close my eyes and subscribe for 6gb
am already planning for that
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Walexz02(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
hopsydboi: someone should help please
do u remember to turn on ur wifi hotspoy
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=kingston247][/quote]have you downloaded the data aka cache
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
maxibrainz: I just got my m3 so am subscribed to this thread but i got some questions.
2. How do i turn off every single vibration on the phone e.g when i boot or switch it off it vibrate
4. Which ba3 saver app
is best for me to use.
5. Finaly pls i need an app that can tell me the location of anyone that call me tanx. I realy love great apps, i play games occasionaly. Now my contribution does looking for a list of cheap browsing plans to use you can choose from anyone below. Let me start with Airtel
1. You can subcribe for Airtel 80mb with just #100 by sending BBUD to 440 and it last just for one day or
2. you can subscribe for Airtel 240mb with just #200 by sending BBUD3 to 440 and it last 3 days. To make both the 80mb or 240mb plan to last for one week just migrate to Airtel club 10 homies by dialing *166# load #200 and you would be given 15mb that would last one week then you can now subscribe for either the 80mb or 240mb plan which would be added to the 15mb to last one week, if you load and didnot get your 15mb call their customer care to camplain by dialing 111 and the would resolve the issue.
3. Subscribe for Airtel 1gb bundle to last one month by dialing *440*4# cost #1200
4. Subscribe for Airtel 2GB plan to last one month by dialing *440*16# cost #1500 but to make this particular 2GB plan work on your device you have to load #100 and subcribe for extra 10mb by dialing *141*712*11# then you are good to go
5. Subscribe for Airtel 6GB to last two months, to subcribe load #3000 credit on your Airtel line then send BBUM3 to 440, also for this plan you have to load extra #100 and subscribe for 10mb by dialing *141*712*11# to enable it to work on your device. Take note all this Airtel bundle plan doesnt require any vpn and it not a must that you use blackberry.net as apn your normal airtel apn would work. Now let move to MTN
1. You can get 4.5gb on mtn by dialing *102# it works on all devices and cost #2500 and it last a month. As for other networks their bundle are expensive, their Bis plan dont work on other devices and if it works it requires a vpn, so if you ask for my advice, i just tell you to go for any of the Airtel plans i mentioned above.
good information, am using the 240m now thinking of that 6gig
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Walexz02:
do u remember to turn on ur wifi hotspoy
is that so compulsary? i dont turn it on before tho am using bbcday with vpn.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cowboy43: https://www.nairaland.com/1352654/list-android-games-android-device
Download ur games here
how do you download games from there, when you click on a game it takes you to another link that has nothing to do with the game
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by rastarman(m): 12:56am On Sep 10, 2013
hopsydboi: please my play store is not loading after formating my sd. what to do please
use 1mobile market as the alternative, u can download the the 1mobile market app from 1mobile.com

but check if u can download playstore from another place, or if it can be sent to you via flash share on Android devices
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by luqaz(m): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2013
brympep:
over 2 weeks..... tired of tecno
What are they saying
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by luqaz(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Amazing Zeus: is your phone rooted
yeah it's rooted
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 1:37am On Sep 10, 2013
maxibrainz: I just got my m3 so am subscribed to this thread ;but i got some questions.
4. Which ba3 saver app
is best for me to use.
2. you can subscribe on other devices and if it works it requires a vpn, so if you ask for my advice, i just tell you to go for any of the Airtel plans i mentioned above.
.my broda deir problem na network o!!! subscribe to d 3 days bt cudnt finish it because of netwrk problem. Dey need to FIX IT....
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by slimbruced(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Jeffy1206: .my broda deir problem na network o!!! subscribe to d 3 days bt cudnt finish it because of netwrk problem. Dey need to FIX IT....

Paddy mi,whats the code to check the status of ones data subscription on airtel network?Thanks
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2013
slimbruced:

Paddy mi,whats the code to check the status of ones data subscription on airtel network?Thanks
*141*712*0# or *123*10#
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Realex007: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2013
Ochillary: gta vegas!!!!

I Swear to u I ve d game. apk nd data. I don't know where to put dem. I need d full details on d folder plssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2013
4. Which ba3 saver app
is best for me to use.
Wait, u mean I can just dail *102# and sub for MTN 4.5GB for 2500 just like dat without any settings or droid VPN?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2013
You can get 4GB on Airtel which would last for two months by dialing *440*161# cost #1500. Not all sims are eligible for this offer so before loading your #1500 dial *440*161# if you get a msg that you have insufficient balance then you are qualified but if you get a msg that you not eligible dont waste your time loading any card, am yet to detect how Airtel select the eligible sims.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2013
JavierMatinez: Wait, u mean I can just dail *102# and sub for MTN 4.5GB for 2500 just like dat without any settings or droid VPN?
yes no droid vpn needed and you dont need any special settings
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2013
rastarman:
use 1mobile market as the alternative, u can download the the 1mobile market app from 1mobile.com

but check if u can download playstore from another place, or if it can be sent to you via flash share on Android devices
thanks bro all worked well uninstalled my play store nd sent another ine
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by youngprodigy: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2013
pls i installed fifa 12 on my m3 and it runs perfectly to d game menu but when i try clicking on daily challenge or quick match or to play a cup or league,it exists and go back to my phone menu screen. pls help.what is the cause
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by JavierMatinez: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2013
maxibrainz:
yes no droid vpn needed and you dont need any special settings
wow. dat means na MTN sure pass na. Airtel is as slow as hell. Gosh... Can't even download a file upto 500MB with it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2013
JavierMatinez: wow. dat means na MTN sure pass na. Airtel is as slow as hell. Gosh... Can't even download a file upto 500MB with it
dats wat am talkin about... airtel slow pass snail!!! mtn is far better; I wonder y people jst keep criticising them for nothing.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Intendy: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2013
angwaremmanuel: any Time u encounter that just exit the player and allow it to stay for sometimes then play your music youre good to go or shut down your system
Thanks
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2013
THREASHOLD20:
Pls how can use vpn with Glo bis, give details. Thanks
check pg 117
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2013
simpleworld: pls for glo do I need to do any setting apart from normal setting pls put me through
nope.... No special setting at ol... Jst change ur apn to BlackBerry.Net in small letters o
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2013
laydoh: pls brodas,wich network BIS is currently working on android fones witout droidvpn or other supplements.ur reply wil b apprctd.
airtel
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Karleb(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2013
Pls guys, how do i validitate my pes 2012 liscensce.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2013
4. Which ba3 saver app
is best for me to use.
for d vibration I'll advice u to check the system settings.... Check d pics... D part circled red is wer u should tap.... Den as for d hanging opera mini jst update it.... Tnx for ur help too

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.