Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,002 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (614729 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by joshdroid: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
yehmy: Well d whatsapp+ is cool hav used it on my n3 b4 nd also on my friends f7 nd d5 buh i dnt really fancy it cuz d smileys where edited.

Now to install it backup ur formal whatsapp conversation den uninstall ur whatsapp.
Now install whatsapp+ instead of telling u 2 verify ur number it will bring restore backup.

if dt process fails just install back ur normal whatsapp den chat with pple a bit after chatting just uninstall ur whatsapp nd install ur whatsapp plus it will work.

Thank me later jemmie nd odas.
E nO gree install for me ooo
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by joshdroid: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Judinho59: Those of you complaining abt Whatsapp+, Download from www.nextwap.net

Delete your previous Whatsapp before installing and make sure you have a 3g connection...

You can Hide your Online status, customize your UI, Download awesome themes and Change your whatsapp icon to any color of your choice.. More features!! cheesy
Still showing me dis

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by brympep: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
na who dey use font application on m3 make hin give me d name
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
jemmiee: I've got almost same p... Pls help guys... Wat keeps forcing down my applications cry
I am not sure, but I think jelly bean eats too much ram hence apps begin to stop, any apps even google play stops..... when you notice this switch your phone off and on, if it does not help and you have task killers on your devices with rooted permission then make sure your music and it's working components are not in the kill list, otherwise it will be killed and constantly killing of it can cause the app to begin to fail and soon will no longer function well or not function at all.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Damite2ky: Please guys,i wanna remove the typing sounds on my Tecno M3....
P.S:not touch sounds(i av removed those ones)

Go to Settings>Language and Input>Android Keyboard, click the option beside it, go to> 'sound on keypress' and untick.

Daz all!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
I am not sure, but I think jelly bean eats too much ram hence apps begin to stop, any apps even google play stops..... when you notice this switch your phone off and on, if it does not help and you have task killers on your devices with rooted permission then make sure your music and it's working components are not in the kill list, otherwise it will be killed and constantly killing of it can cause the app to begin to fail and soon will no longer function well or not function at all.

You're right, Jellybean eats a lotta RAM and force closes apps when d RAM space is low.

If U use any RAM optimization app/Task killer and you know Ur way around it, U won't av too much RAM issues.

With DX Toolbox, weneva I'm playing Games, I get about 43% (close to 200Mb) free RAM space, so no lags.... I'm using the Gamer mode under RAM options.

If you don't play Games much, but U multi-task a lot, there is the Multi-task option.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by brympep: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
pls how can I back up my stock rom
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
for those of you having verification problems...... you no suffer with Whatsapp plus reach me.... if not for my DADDY up there in Heaven and my friends on M3 Whatsapp group, I for done go gaga like say Lady Gaga na my new girlfriend.
to avoid verification problems you must follow this strictly.
backup your current whatsapp data.
uninstall your whatsapp.
go to playstore download whatsapp.
install whatsapp.
do all the processes.
start chatting with friends.
back up data of the whatsapp.
go to app on your settings.
Clear cache of your whatsapp .
note, cache not data ohhhhhhh.
uninstall whatsapp.
now install whatsapp plus.
make sure you have a good network oh.
you won't even notice any verification process and it will just go straight to other things.
now if you have droidwall on your device make sure to allow Whatsapp plus connection to Wi-Fi and 3g services before going to processing after installation.
if you have any app killer make sure whatsapp plus is not on the kill list.
please note I found this out myself, reposting or copying of this post processes; is not allowed except for personal use only or as authorized by me.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
ZesusHVWritter: for those of you having verification problems...... you no suffer with Whatsapp plus reach me.... if not for my DADDY up there in Heaven and my friends on M3 Whatsapp group, I for done go gaga like say Lady Gaga na my new girlfriend.
uninstall your whatsapp.
install whatsapp.
do all the processes.
uninstall whatsapp.
you won't even notice any verification process and it will just go straight to other things.
now if you have droidwall on your device make sure to allow Whatsapp plus connection to Wi-Fi and 3g services before going to processing after installation.
please note I found this out myself, reposting or copying of this post processes; is not allowed except for personal use only or as authorized by me.

For Ur mind abi? grin
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by bukky1: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
ZesusHVWritter: for those of you having verification problems...... you no suffer with Whatsapp plus reach me.... if not for my DADDY up there in Heaven and my friends on M3 Whatsapp group, I for done go gaga like say Lady Gaga na my new girlfriend.
uninstall your whatsapp.
install whatsapp.
do all the processes.
uninstall whatsapp.
LOL! according to NL 'PATENT BOARD'
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
Osyxcel:

Follow the steps na.
I've done dat already.... No avail
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
yehmy: Well d whatsapp+ is cool hav used it on my n3 b4 nd also on my friends f7 nd d5 buh i dnt really fancy it cuz d smileys where edited.

Now to install it backup ur formal whatsapp conversation den uninstall ur whatsapp.
Now install whatsapp+ instead of telling u 2 verify ur number it will bring restore backup.

if dt process fails just install back ur normal whatsapp den chat with pple a bit after chatting just uninstall ur whatsapp nd install ur whatsapp plus it will work.

Thank me later jemmie nd odas.
tnx a lot for the info.... But I've given up already.... M back to my old love sad
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
yehmy:

Oya na beg i dey beg...... 4real no string attach just Hi! i promise.
no p sha wink grin
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Damite2ky: Please guys,i wanna remove the typing sounds on my Tecno M3....
P.S:not touch sounds(i av removed those ones)
u reached dis place N unmarked ol of these n wen typing its still making noise?

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
degurl: Discovered Troidvpn today here. I just ported from Droid to troid. So simple and Google play now opens. Android good oooooo.
so Google play store was not opening for u before shocked
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
tnx a lot
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Osyxcel:

You're right, Jellybean eats a lotta RAM and force closes apps when d RAM space is low.

If U use any RAM optimization app/Task killer and you know Ur way around it, U won't av too much RAM issues.

With DX Toolbox, weneva I'm playing Games, I get about 43% (close to 200Mb) free RAM space, so no lags.... I'm using the Gamer mode under RAM options.

If you don't play Games much, but U multi-task a lot, there is the Multi-task option.
tnx a lot for your info.... But do I need to root my phone to get the DX Toolbox cry embarassed
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
jemmiee: tnx a lot
you are most welcome.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
jemmiee: tnx a lot for your info.... But do I need to root my phone to get the DX Toolbox cry embarassed

You don't need to root to be able to use DX Toolbox...
But U need to root to get the best out of DX Toolbox.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by joshdroid: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
uninstall your whatsapp.
install whatsapp.
do all the processes.
uninstall whatsapp.
Guy my whatsapp+ no gree install self
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
jemmiee: no p sha wink grin

Hav been waiting since nw, sad even installed d whatsapp+ nt long on my m3 cnt upload d screenshot here buh will send it 2 you wen u msg me.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kaycee7(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
jemmiee: jst go to play store and search for it.... Den use these settings... Choose any server... n u r good to go... cheesy
I followed these steps but it ain't working. What should I do?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
my whatsapp+

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2013
u guys re here fighting with whatapp+ when am enjoying blood and glory, contract killer and soon shawdow gun, six guns and wild blood.......... I don port o, I don port o, I don port o troid vpn ehhhh lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lilkudos(m): 2:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Do the following:
On mobile(S60 users just
create an access point.S40
users,create a prov file),create
a new access point as given
Ip:- 41.223.145.167
Port:- 80
APN:- etisalat
Pass&Username:- wap
Homepage:- anything
Now launch any Operamini,
nimbuzz, ucweb, etc and flex
tight.....
Note:- change your Network
protocol on Opera to Http 4
beta
speed.
Also works on android and on
pc with around 500KB/S
download speed. Just insert d
ip into mozilla and use 4 all
protocols. Configure modem
with d above access point.
100% tested and confirmed
working. Feedback will b
appreciated. Tnx
FOR PC
The settings works for pc also...
just put the ip in your browser
proxy and flex from there... put
it also in your download
manager to download with it at
high speed. smiley
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 2:22am On Sep 21, 2013
Osyxcel:

You don't need to root to be able to use DX Toolbox...
But U need to root to get the best out of DX Toolbox.
do i need to root to be able to use it to close down unnecessary apps
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 2:26am On Sep 21, 2013
yehmy:

Hav been waiting since nw, sad even installed d whatsapp+ nt long on my m3 cnt upload d screenshot here buh will send it 2 you wen u msg me.
Hehehehe.... Y cnt u upload the screen shot
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by degurl(f): 3:29am On Sep 21, 2013
How do I use utorrent? I have free movies to download but when I want to download them, it only brings out YouTube and tube mate as options. U torrent come out and knave it installed.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 6:04am On Sep 21, 2013
jemmiee: do i need to root to be able to use it to close down unnecessary apps

No ma'am.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2013
jemmiee: Hehehehe.... Y cnt u upload the screen shot

done dat already, dt shuld not stop our agreement just copy it nd msg joor
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by iscom(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2013
Add me to the what's app group o 08061291298
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2013
Osyxcel:

Go to Settings>Language and Input>Android Keyboard, click the option beside it, go to> 'sound on keypress' and untick.

Daz all!
thanks God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.