Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (612224 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by justicesky24(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hey guys
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by universalpay: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
HOW TO BUY FROM US AND UK DOWN TO NAIJA WITHOUT PAYING A KOBO TO ANY COMPANY LIKE MYUS.

GET EXTRA INFO ON HOW TO OPEN A MARKET BLOG AND ADVERTISE YOUR IMPORTED GOODS USING FREE ADDS CLASSIFIEDS.

OPEN THIS SECRET BLOG AND REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK IT NOW.

www(dot)universalpay(dot)(dot)com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
iPad 2 for sale 16 gig+wifi+3G interested buyers should contact me 08105789152.

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Hostermipo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
please guys, can somebody help me out on how to switch of the start up/off tone . .. thanks in advance..... it is rooted
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Dunari: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2013
I just bricked my tecno M3 by installing a
font..application after i have rooted it
with framaroot.It now hangs on the
tecno logo... it dont get past this...how do
I unbrick it... Please help.. i beg you in
the name of the God to help me with all
necessary files and full tutorial. thnks
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2013
damheebako: so coooooooooll !!!! Whatsapp+
How did you do your own my is not working o please can you help
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 1:07am On Nov 24, 2013
slimbruced:
Thanks but the app ain't freee.Any other suggestions.Preboy n my fellow gurus in the house, pls i need a good n free ram expander o. Thanks
Open 4shared and search for rohesoft ramexpander and download version 1.8.something i don't know the actual number because it's the only one that works better although 2.something work for some people or u can drop your pin let me send it to you
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 1:13am On Nov 24, 2013
Preboy: pls am still waiting for the servers. preboyunique@gmail.com
Shebi i send it to you yesterday @lekeli.com the maxibrainz server the servers self is not working unless you will buy paid one
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 1:31am On Nov 24, 2013
Hostermipo: please guys, can somebody help me out on how to switch of the start up/off tone . .. thanks in advance..... it is rooted
The solution has been posted in several occasions but can't remember where exactly
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sylith(m): 2:35am On Nov 24, 2013
Dunari: I just bricked my tecno M3 by installing a
add me on Whatsapp 08167001708
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ogunyede6: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2013
add me to bbm group plssss 7ace83dd
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Intendy: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2013
adoptop70:
Shebi i send it to you yesterday @lekeli.com the maxibrainz server the servers self is not working unless you will buy paid one
adoptop where av u been?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nani667: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2013
Dunari: I just bricked my tecno M3 by installing a

if you didn't have CWM on ya device then there's no hope for you....just take it to the nearest Carlcare
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2013
markmira: iPad 2 for sale 16 gig+wifi+3G interested buyers should contact me 08105789152.

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2013
adoptop70:
I didn't see anything o and wat happened to the maxibrainz servers, dey are working just fine for me
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Intendy: adoptop where av u been?
Oga intendy , longest time shebi you don forget us
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Intendy: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Preboy: Oga intendy , longest time shebi you don forget us
4get ke..even if I do.God no 4get una.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2013
Intendy: adoptop where av u been?
Na the mode they fuckup any how firstly he banned me for using font and later still do on posting a link but Always on with other acc
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by sylith(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2013
nani.666:

if you didn't have CWM on ya device then there's no hope for you....just take it to the nearest Carlcare
you are wrong man it can still be fixed. have done it severally
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2013
Preboy: I didn't see anything o and wat happened to the maxibrainz servers, dey are working just fine for me
If it works for you dey flex your tin now!! Which one are you looking for again unless you want the paid one from integra is working better
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by callydon(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2013
nani.666:

plz guys, did post jst got me scared. I ported cwm to my fone, but I can ONLY see a backup folder named "clockwork mod" , is dis enough or shud I also see an app called clockworkmod on d fone?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2013
nani.666:

Oga nani.666 i need help no one reply me, i said a friend of mine android robot is lying down with an error triangle for this reason the play store is not downloading anything and some system in the phone is not working, 2ndly
The tubemate of a thing i downloaded it from 4shared and is telling me bushit. Asking me to complete a process and at sixth stage asking me to download one application so that i can use my tubemate free and all the applications and games it brings i can't download it because it's not supported in Nigeria so for this reason i can't unlock the tubemate. Any thing to be done
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by snowdropz: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2013
pls make una sorry 4 me na. I still de beg for the servers for more than one month. pls help send to my email alliecole16@gmail.com cry
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2013
snowdropz: pls make una sorry 4 me na. I still de beg for the servers for more than one month. pls help send to my email alliecole16@gmail.com cry
@allicole what the one i sent to your inbox the day before yesterday, the maxibrainz servers
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by snowdropz: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2013
adoptop70:
@allicole what the one i sent to your inbox the day before yesterday, the maxibrainz servers

no I did not see the email o. pls try this email;; alliecole16@gmail.com

thanks
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2013
snowdropz:

no I did not see the email o. pls try this email;; alliecole16@gmail.com

thanks
Sent
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nani667: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2013
callydon:
plz guys, did post jst got me scared. I ported cwm to my fone, but I can ONLY see a backup folder named "clockwork mod" , is dis enough or shud I also see an app called clockworkmod on d fone?

you shouldn't see any app like that on your phone....all you need to do now is to.boot into recovery and backup your ROM.... after the backup process you shall no longer harbor the fear of brick.... you can install anything you like...if you get bricked all you have to do is restore...and you're back on track

adoptop70:
Oga nani.666 i need help no one reply me, i said a friend of mine android robot is lying down with an error triangle for this reason the play store is not downloading anything and some system in the phone is not working, 2ndly
The tubemate of a thing i downloaded it from 4shared and is telling me bushit. Asking me to complete a process and at sixth stage asking me to download one application so that i can use my tubemate free and all the applications and games it brings i can't download it because it's not supported in Nigeria so for this reason i can't unlock the tubemate. Any thing to be done

oh...that's an annoying thing 4shared does....goto Tubemate.net and get the correct version.... and as for ya friend's robot that's lying down I still don't understand what you mean by that....I'll advise he takes it to Carlcare
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2013
nani.666:

you shouldn't see any app like that on your phone....all you need to do now is to.boot into recovery and backup your ROM.... after the backup process you shall no longer harbor the fear of brick.... you can install anything you like...if you get bricked all you have to do is restore...and you're back on track

oh...that's an annoying thing 4shared does....goto Tubemate.net and get the correct version.... and as for ya friend's robot that's lying down I still don't understand what you mean by that....I'll advise he takes it to Carlcare
If you boot to recovery mode, the robot that is there with some system information, there's no any information appears and robot lying down
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nani667: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2013
adoptop70:
If you boot to recovery mode, the robot that is there with some system information, there's no any information appears and robot lying down

does this person have CWM installed ?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2013
nani.666:

Thanks bro for the Tubemate.net, and again please how did you combined two reply together i v been wanting to do that but i couldn't
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2013
adoptop70:
Open 4shared and search for rohesoft ramexpander and download version 1.8.something i don't know the actual number because it's the only one that works better although 2.something work for some people or u can drop your pin let me send it to you
forgive my ignorance,what is the work of rohesoft ramexpander
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2013
nani.666:

does this person have CWM installed ?
No is not even rooted self, but what surprised me is that the phone is working fine, only he can not download any thing from play store and few android system are not working complete

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.